New cycle layout and accutane question

  1. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,464
    Rep Power
    1188235
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Talking New cycle layout and accutane question


    So...I already ordered the andro hard,trenazone,and stano.

    This is for my next lean gain cycle

    Androhard6 caps(8 weeks)
    Trenazone1ml-8 weeks
    Stano 600 mg 8 weeks
    Support stuff
    Caber .5 mg every 3 days
    t3 25 mg every day (relax t3 noobs.It's a great nutrient partitioner.)

    Have a question for primordial first.Should I use an oct AI aswell or will AH be plenty for this cycle given trenazone does convert.
    Second is about an accutane cycle.How much and how long should I run.Considering I'm heavier than the average bear will that affect the dosage?

    Thanks.MAY be logging the above cycle.

  2. Banned
    MRogers's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

    When I inquired about this the Antaeus labs dude said that stano would be enough to negate the effects. Given your running stano AND AH I would think you'd be fine. Currently running trenazone/stano btw

    Edit: definitely interested in seeing you log this, before and afters even better given your great starting point.
  3. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,464
    Rep Power
    1188235
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MRogers
    When I inquired about this the Antaeus labs dude said that stano would be enough to negate the effects. Given your running stano AND AH I would think you'd be fine. Currently running trenazone/stano btw

    Edit: definitely interested in seeing you log this, before and afters even better given your great starting point.
    Can't post pictures. The one I have up is from my p stanza /hella cycle and that's it. I don't want my competition to use the Ph/roids against me. I'm a lawyer haha gotta be carefull
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    MRogers's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

    Haha gotcha. How were your gains on that cycle?
  5. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,464
    Rep Power
    1188235
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    LOVE PSTANZ! Most vascular I've ever been.Hella is great aswell.It was a cut from 11% to just at 6.Also used clen and other goodies.That picture was at about 8%

    had 0 libido but even cutting THAT much I gained about 2 to 4 lbs keepable.Note I cut calories vvvvverrrrry low to get at 6%.
  6. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I did trenazone 1.5 6 weeks, pstanz @ 400 6 weeks and hdrol 75 6 weeks

    No need for caber, the pstanz handled it and well. It was actually the only oral cycle I've ran where I didn't feel like sh*t
  7. Banned
    MRogers's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    LOVE PSTANZ! Most vascular I've ever been.Hella is great aswell.It was a cut from 11% to just at 6.Also used clen and other goodies.That picture was at about 8%

    had 0 libido but even cutting THAT much I gained about 2 to 4 lbs keepable.Note I cut calories vvvvverrrrry low to get at 6%.
    Thanks for the info man! Maybe ill try that for my next run, I myself am having trouble just getting under 10%, body starts to get stubborn at that point.
  8. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,464
    Rep Power
    1188235
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    I did trenazone 1.5 6 weeks, pstanz @ 400 6 weeks and hdrol 75 6 weeks

    No need for caber, the pstanz handled it and well. It was actually the only oral cycle I've ran where I didn't feel like sh*t
    Pstanz lowers prolactin?
    I dislike compounds that give vascular look. Mainly cause you can't keep the penis arms( veiny)
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Pstanz lowers prolactin?
    I dislike compounds that give vascular look. Mainly cause you can't keep the penis arms( veiny)
    Any DHT should. It's not a bad idea to have the caber on hand but some people prefer to avoid it. The stano and AH should treat you well
  10. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,464
    Rep Power
    1188235
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Any DHT should. It's not a bad idea to have the caber on hand but some people prefer to avoid it. The stano and AH should treat you well
    SD is a dht derivative but it can induce (rarely) prolactin gyno.
    I also like caber cause it destroys prolactin. I don't have any side effects from it so far
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Katanadrol 2.0 solo 2 week cycle during and pct question?
    By Sunbuffalo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:08 AM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. New to Forum and USP question
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 03:17 PM
  4. 1ad/4ad Cycle Review and Final Question!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 05:23 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in