New cycle layout and accutane question

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...I already ordered the andro hard,trenazone,and stano.

This is for my next lean gain cycle

Androhard6 caps(8 weeks)
Trenazone1ml-8 weeks
Stano 600 mg 8 weeks
Support stuff
Caber .5 mg every 3 days
t3 25 mg every day (relax t3 noobs.It's a great nutrient partitioner.)

Have a question for primordial first.Should I use an oct AI aswell or will AH be plenty for this cycle given trenazone does convert.
Second is about an accutane cycle.How much and how long should I run.Considering I'm heavier than the average bear will that affect the dosage?

Thanks.MAY be logging the above cycle.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
When I inquired about this the Antaeus labs dude said that stano would be enough to negate the effects. Given your running stano AND AH I would think you'd be fine. Currently running trenazone/stano btw

Edit: definitely interested in seeing you log this, before and afters even better given your great starting point.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I inquired about this the Antaeus labs dude said that stano would be enough to negate the effects. Given your running stano AND AH I would think you'd be fine. Currently running trenazone/stano btw

Edit: definitely interested in seeing you log this, before and afters even better given your great starting point.
Can't post pictures. The one I have up is from my p stanza /hella cycle and that's it. I don't want my competition to use the Ph/roids against me. I'm a lawyer haha gotta be carefull

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVE PSTANZ! Most vascular I've ever been.Hella is great aswell.It was a cut from 11% to just at 6.Also used clen and other goodies.That picture was at about 8%

had 0 libido but even cutting THAT much I gained about 2 to 4 lbs keepable.Note I cut calories vvvvverrrrry low to get at 6%.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did trenazone 1.5 6 weeks, pstanz @ 400 6 weeks and hdrol 75 6 weeks

No need for caber, the pstanz handled it and well. It was actually the only oral cycle I've ran where I didn't feel like sh*t

MRogers

Banned
Awards
LOVE PSTANZ! Most vascular I've ever been.Hella is great aswell.It was a cut from 11% to just at 6.Also used clen and other goodies.That picture was at about 8%

had 0 libido but even cutting THAT much I gained about 2 to 4 lbs keepable.Note I cut calories vvvvverrrrry low to get at 6%.
Thanks for the info man! Maybe ill try that for my next run, I myself am having trouble just getting under 10%, body starts to get stubborn at that point.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did trenazone 1.5 6 weeks, pstanz @ 400 6 weeks and hdrol 75 6 weeks

No need for caber, the pstanz handled it and well. It was actually the only oral cycle I've ran where I didn't feel like sh*t
Pstanz lowers prolactin?
I dislike compounds that give vascular look. Mainly cause you can't keep the penis arms( veiny)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pstanz lowers prolactin?
I dislike compounds that give vascular look. Mainly cause you can't keep the penis arms( veiny)
Any DHT should. It's not a bad idea to have the caber on hand but some people prefer to avoid it. The stano and AH should treat you well

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any DHT should. It's not a bad idea to have the caber on hand but some people prefer to avoid it. The stano and AH should treat you well
SD is a dht derivative but it can induce (rarely) prolactin gyno.
I also like caber cause it destroys prolactin. I don't have any side effects from it so far