Are AMS kit really this underdosed??

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
So I'm getting into week 5 of 1-ad and 4-ad @ 3 ED (Decavol added 2 weeks ago @ 2 ED) and I must say I have noticed very minimal effects. I did have to take a 4 day break (lost 1 lbs) last week (probably the hot spot for gains it seems) due to some emergency dental work but did not change my dosing amounts. Maybe this week will be the week I see some strength increases but thus far I have only gained about <1 lbs per week (which I could do naturally with a bit of fat gain) and honestly NO real strength gains to note. I had some acne flare ups and raised libido in weeks 2-3 but that's it. This is my first cycle and I was pretty damn excited after gaining 30 lbs naturally over the last 2.5 years.

Should I bump it to 4 ED or just see how week 5 goes? I offset the 4-ad to start a week after I started 1-ad as recommended so it will be a 7 week cycle overall.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
So I guess the "glorified dhea" reviews were correct. Got stronger on Activate X, daa and trizole and got more vascularity from agmatine alone.

Pretty difficult to even get a response about this compound. It would have been great to have someone chime in that it took them 5 weeks but I guess this was a dud cycle and somewhat waste of money. Ill just gain natty at the same rate for a while and then grab some Epi or Hdrol. Now I just want to see ANYTHING after this run. There is still time and I havent given up hope

lucky04

Awards
Hard to say, I didn't exactly have great results with mine. I tried the AMS Growth Kit, which is 1ad, Deca, 4ad, and had so-so results. My cals were around 3500 @ 165#ish, and hit 170# by the end of PCT with a considerable gain in bodyfat. I only did a 4 week cycle, and put maybe 4 or 5 pounds on. So I would chock it up to just a couple pounds gain. On the other hand I had zero sides...at all. Still did Nolva/daa PCT just in case. I did have similar instances of acne arising when i usually have none. My libido has always been through the roof, so I didn't really notice much difference there. How big are you eating?

My first run of SD i put on 25# for perspective.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Im eating around 3300 which is around 500 over maint. I have been gaining but nothing more that natty numbers for me. After posting yesterday I did notice a small strength increase but on week 5 on a 1.5x dose Id expect to feel like Im not just feeling placebo.

Actually looking forward to pct bc I feel like I will gain as good or better than this. Not what I was thinking when I started this.

lucky04

Awards
Yep, I was let down as well. But like I said I had zero sides, so to me, any gains felt like it was natty/placebo. Guess going to wait it off a month and do SD/Stano to make up for it.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Yea, I'm going to take the 4-ad and 1-ad @ 4 ed and DecaVol @ 3 ed til its gone and hit otc pct. SERM seems way harsher than this, as of now Im leaning otc. Ive had better response to stacked natty products haha. Maybe other people respond better... that would be pretty funny if I got better gains in pct

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm going to take the 4-ad and 1-ad @ 4 ed and DecaVol @ 3 ed til its gone and hit otc pct. SERM seems way harsher than this, as of now Im leaning otc. Ive had better response to stacked natty products haha. Maybe other people respond better... that would be pretty funny if I got better gains in pct
These products are very low dose if you're not careful with the sublingual absorption. You need to keep these under your tongue for at least 10 min. I don't know why the directions say otherwise. The dose is way too low to be effective as a straight oral. The compounds do work if dosed correctly, either sublingual or in adequate oral doses (AndroMass etc.).

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
The Chrome RDe dissolves super fast. It says hold 30 sec and swallow. They are half gone by 30 sec but I can start dissolving the whole things and see if it helps. Would take a minute or two

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Actually that took a lot longer than I thought. I didnt think you had to completely dissolve them... have you used them this way?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
They have to be dissolved ALL the way always or else you won't absorb the full dose. That's kind of common sense...it should dissolve to a frothy white liquid or less then you swallow

boogyman

Awards
I responded in your other thread, but I let them dissolve all the way and have been from day 1. Not even sure why I did not follow the directions lol, but it just made more sense to me, as either way its going to make it to your stomach and the longer in your mouth the more chances for absoption.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
I have been dissolving them most of the way but from here on out I will completely dissolve them. You live and you learn. I'm sure swallowing the small amount that I usually had left didn't make that big of a difference considering the directions tell you to swallow after 30 seconds.

Thanks guys

boogyman

Awards
I have been dissolving them most of the way but from here on out I will completely dissolve them. You live and you learn. I'm sure swallowing the small amount that I usually had left didn't make that big of a difference considering the directions tell you to swallow after 30 seconds.

Thanks guys
I think it must be making a difference. I am up 7 lbs now, I have 2 days left on cycle. Very good strength gains, 20lbs added to bench and squat, 15 to overhead press, and 25 to deadlift (5 rep maxes). Unless your diet is off I would think letting is dissolve is making a difference. Just had a thought, do you space out the products from each other or take them back to back? Asking because I read a few places the products compete with each other, thats why I take them alternating 4 hour intervals.

I am actually think about another run in the winter, dosing the way you are. 3 caps each 1-Ad, 4-AD and Decavol for 6 weeks, using 2 bottles of each. I was gonna go Alphamass/Alphabulk, but since I had such a good run I may stay with what I know for the next cycle.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Diet has always been pretty good. The last few days have definitely revealed some small straight gains. I have always space them apart from each other at least an hour. At this point I'm taking a double dose and starting to notice some changes. I can be a little drowsy driving home from work sometimes but today I really felt lethargic, almost scared me a few times but snapped out of it. I almost have another week of 1 AD and almost 2 other weeks of the rest so I'm going to try to make it count and hopefully put some more weight on.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
The 1-AD can make you lethargic. This is a good sign it is working. For me this is a different feeling than just being tired. It's more like a lack of energy, but goes away once my workout gets going -- maybe because if the pre-workout stims.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
The AMS kits are solid. Just finished pct of a six week 1a/Deca/4ad run and am up 11 lbs with a little fat gain. Going to do 8 weeks at the end of the holidays. It's not a strong ph, but that the idea for me.

boogyman

Awards
The AMS kits are solid. Just finished pct of a six week 1a/Deca/4ad run and am up 11 lbs with a little fat gain. Going to do 8 weeks at the end of the holidays. It's not a strong ph, but that the idea for me.
How many of each did you dose? Im gonna try that next and want to do three tabs of each.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
How many of each did you dose? Im gonna try that next and want to do three tabs of each.
I actually did two tabs of 4ad and two doses of mass drops which is the 1a and Deca together...same thing.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would definitely run 4ad at 4 caps ed. I ran it with SD at the beginning of the cycle I'm in now and then bridged into stano(with one week where I was taking 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, and 800mg stano). 4ad needs to be dosed high, I think it was effective for what I wanted it for which was to try to keep the SD side effect down, which I think it did since I had weaker sides on SD than on halodrol.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
I actually did two tabs of 4ad and two doses of mass drops which is the 1a and Deca together...same thing.
Did you dissolve them100% orally or follow normal directions of swallow after 30 secs? Gotta say Im a little bummed I follow directions because I think I would have had a better run completely dissolving them from the start.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
I would definitely run 4ad at 4 caps ed. I ran it with SD at the beginning of the cycle I'm in now and then bridged into stano(with one week where I was taking 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, and 800mg stano). 4ad needs to be dosed high, I think it was effective for what I wanted it for which was to try to keep the SD side effect down, which I think it did since I had weaker sides on SD than on halodrol.
Seems like 3-4 a day is the only way I felt anything. AND thats with not following directions and letting them dissolve all the way. Maybe if I let them dissolve a the way from the start then 3 ed would have sufficed. Who knows... now Im really not sure how effective this whole run was. Im up about 6+ lbs so obviously something is working.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Im up about 6+ lbs so obviously something is working.
Sounds like a great run. If you were expecting more then your expectation are just too high. This is not sd and it is not meant to be. Users chose these products because they are a safer alternative to methylated oral steroids.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Sounds like a great run. If you were expecting more then your expectation are just too high. This is not sd and it is not meant to be. Users chose these products because they are a safer alternative to methylated oral steroids.
Indeed, thats why I chose it after the few years of research. I will say probably only 3-4 lbs is muscle and have not gotten much more than 5-10 lbs increases at most on major lifts. Iso lifts stayed about normal. Thats pretty much why my expectations were higher. Anyone can eat and gain a pound a week (half being fat). It IS still a slightly noticeable difference but... I have a feeling if I did it over, I could get up better numbers. It was a good cycle to start learning.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SixandaHalf: Just saw this thread... I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been fully thrilled with your cycle. As it seems some have pointed out that it is true these products really shouldn't be compared to some of the stronger ph/aas on the market out there. Just kind of not equal footing between them.

I also understand the confusion on how to dissolve the tablets. The dhea's have pretty poor oral bioavailability, which is why they are in the rapid dissolve tablet in order to be absorbed via the oral mucosal membranes. It is pretty important to ensure they are dissolved completely and allowed to absorb for as long as one reasonably can. It often helps to score or bite them in half (but not chew them up) to help the process along. I'll talk to my bosses actually and make a suggestion on the label directions to see if we can't get them updated to be a bit clearer on future packaging.

In your last post, you stated that you were up about 6lbs. Honestly, that seems like a decent run. Most people can't put on 6lbs in just a few weeks without it being a lot of fat accumulation. In addition, that was being far less harsh on the liver and body as many of the stronger methylated products out there.

Truly though, I, and AMS do appreciate any and all feedback. It helps us understand where we are at as a company and helps us to continue growing and providing a product that our consumers like.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
SixandaHalf: Just saw this thread... I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been fully thrilled with your cycle. As it seems some have pointed out that it is true these products really shouldn't be compared to some of the stronger ph/aas on the market out there. Just kind of not equal footing between them.

I also understand the confusion on how to dissolve the tablets. The dhea's have pretty poor oral bioavailability, which is why they are in the rapid dissolve tablet in order to be absorbed via the oral mucosal membranes. It is pretty important to ensure they are dissolved completely and allowed to absorb for as long as one reasonably can. It often helps to score or bite them in half (but not chew them up) to help the process along. I'll talk to my bosses actually and make a suggestion on the label directions to see if we can't get them updated to be a bit clearer on future packaging.

In your last post, you stated that you were up about 6lbs. Honestly, that seems like a decent run. Most people can't put on 6lbs in just a few weeks without it being a lot of fat accumulation. In addition, that was being far less harsh on the liver and body as many of the stronger methylated products out there.

Truly though, I, and AMS do appreciate any and all feedback. It helps us understand where we are at as a company and helps us to continue growing and providing a product that our consumers like.
Thanks for the feedback. Just being honest and I will say I probably would be further along if I would have dissolved them all the way from the start. These arent bad products imo, just need to be used the right way in proportion to what you want out of them and that means upping the doses and completely dissolving. The 4-ad and deca dissovle all the way no prob. The 1-andro usually takes a break/bite in half and then it dissolves reasonably. Andro sorta burns eventually so I can tell its absorbing haha. I still got a week or more of solid product dosed high and Im expecting a few more pounds. I wont let myself fall short of a decent run. Ill be satisfied Im sure and next time will be better, lets not forget I almost took the whole week 4 off from dental drama.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Did you dissolve them100% orally or follow normal directions of swallow after 30 secs? Gotta say Im a little bummed I follow directions because I think I would have had a better run completely dissolving them from the start.
I'd put it under my tounge and let it start to dissolve for a few minutes, I'd bite it and break it up and let it dissolve...only took 30 seconds after that.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If I wanted to run AMS decavol 1ad and 4 ad would it be best yo run it 8 weeks at the standard 2 rde tabs a day or should I run it 4 weeks and double dose it? I have two of the anabolic growth kits.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I have two kits and will be running it at 8 weeks.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
They are very underdosed. I would use 3 ed for 6 weeks at least. Even this for me didn't yield much for me sorry to say. About to finish my 6th week and honestly not much more results than I had with Activate, Triazole and daa (complete natty stack). And that's with 1-ad also. Def not using SERM but everyone is different.

Small strength increase, acne and a little muscle hardness. Up about 5-6 lbs, half of which is probably fat.