Help me get rid of gyno!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.95%

Help me get rid of gyno!

Here's the back ground: In the 6th week of a DMZ/LMG/Stano cycle. DMZ @ 45, LMG @ 115, Stano @ 800. Now, about the 3rd week in my nips got puffy, and there was/is mild lactation, so I am thinking it is prolactin-induced. Busted out the Inhibit-P @ 3x/day and caber @ .5mg e3d. There are times when it seems to have disappeared, only to reappear later.

Unfortunately, there is some definite glandular tissue underneath each nipple. Although this also appears to retract or disappear at various times. I was diagnosed with mild gyno 3-4 years ago, but as the doctor predicted it seemed to resolve itself. And now this.

My question is: what do I do to get rid of this crap? For PCT ive got torem, and 6-oxo i plan on using after week 2 PCT. ive still got plenty of caber left. I would reaaaaalllly love to avoid surgery. So, does anyone have any tips? I have already increased the caber to .5mg eod. Am getting the sexual side effects from it, but it is the liquid caber from PS. should I up it to 1mg eod? Also, I plan on doing 120/90/60/30 for the torem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.95%

Thanks! That definitely gives me some hope. I have toremifene and have heard it can do as well as nolva if dosed correctly - since i am using it for pct the dose will be more than high enough.

Thanks for answering and giving me hope that this can be fixed without surgery
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Raloxifene if you can get it. Studies show works better on gyno and it is a SERM. Got rid of mine with formeron and raloxifene. Used letro. Used nolva. None of it worked except formeron and ralox. Took a while though and don't touch it or think about it much If you can. Feels like it went away sooner haha. Good luck.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Raloxifene if you can get it. Studies show works better on gyno and it is a SERM. Got rid of mine with formeron and raloxifene. Used letro. Used nolva. None of it worked except formeron and ralox. Took a while though and don't touch it or think about it much If you can. Feels like it went away sooner haha. Good luck.

If the torem and caber don't work, I will definitely look into the ralox/formeron combo. appreciate the input!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker

If the torem and caber don't work, I will definitely look into the ralox/formeron combo. appreciate the input!
    No problem. I've had it twice. Once was my right in college being stupid. Second was recent due to bunk pct chems. Never again.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me get rid of bloat from high dose HGH
    By Buffspartan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. Help Me Get Rid of This Stash Please!
    By Jdudeck11 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:48 PM
  3. MMV3 making me puke...help me get rid of it? :)
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:56 PM
  4. Help me get rid of my sleeping problems!
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 02:41 AM
  5. Getting rid of gyno: What worked for me
    By RenegadeRows in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM