Second Cycle and Diet

BLABD

Awards
What's up Guys. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle and am having a question.

My Cycle consists of Test Eth (once a week) Then a Quad blend (Tren, EQ, Masteron, TestP) 3 times a week... To show my noobness I don't have the volumes at the moment as they're at home written down lol... Anyway...

My diet consists of:

2600 Calories
300g of Protein
and 200 Carbs.

I went from 185 to 202 in 2 weeks, and am starting to get a bit of a gut. Obviously the majority of it is water weight...
That being said I was told by a buddy of mine (who is WAY more experienced and knowledgeable in the subject) to add 3-4 days of 30min carido a week to keep the fat down. My issue with that is, wouldn't that also keep the lean mass production down as well?
I know the information given isn't exactly the best... but I'd appreciate any input.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
What's up Guys. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle and am having a question.

My Cycle consists of Test Eth (once a week) Then a Quad blend (Tren, EQ, Masteron, TestP) 3 times a week... To show my noobness I don't have the volumes at the moment as they're at home written down lol... Anyway...

My diet consists of:

2600 Calories
300g of Protein
and 200 Carbs.

I went from 185 to 202 in 2 weeks, and am starting to get a bit of a gut. Obviously the majority of it is water weight...
That being said I was told by a buddy of mine (who is WAY more experienced and knowledgeable in the subject) to add 3-4 days of 30min carido a week to keep the fat down. My issue with that is, wouldn't that also keep the lean mass production down as well?
I know the information given isn't exactly the best... but I'd appreciate any input.
If you gain fat easily while on or off cycle I suggest keeping cardio in during a gaining phase atleast 3x a week for 30mins postWO.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you gain a 'gut' in 2 weeks on tren, masteron , EQ and test on 2600 calories !!! lol

Should be gaining ABS.

Maybe try some cardio and see if that dissipates some water --- but a 2600 calorie seems fairly clean...

This seems odd to me

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you gain a 'gut' in 2 weeks on tren, masteron , EQ and test on 2600 calories !!! lol

Should be gaining ABS.

Maybe try some cardio and see if that dissipates some water --- but a 2600 calorie seems fairly clean...

This seems odd to me

-Matt
:toofunny:

BLABD

Awards
Yea I'm finding this strange. I went from 185 to 202 in a matter of 2-3 weeks. And I have a gut and love handles going on lol. My face is a bit bloated too. I'm eating between 2600-3100 Calories..300-400g of Protein and 200-300 carbs.

I'm doing
250 EQ 250 Tren 250 Test P and 250 of Masteron Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. And every Tuesday I'm adding 1 CC of Test Eth.

It's starting to **** with my head a bit lol. I'm not eating enough Calories to start jeopardizing gains with cardio, but this bloat is a bit worrysome. I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day. My supp stack is:

10g of Creatine
10g BCAA
Animal Rage
GAT Supertein

and that's about it. Can anybody see anything in there that could be causing this? I would except this from Deca/DBol but not this cycle.

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
Waaaaiiitt wait wait. 250mg of test 3x/week in your blend, plus another "cc" of test e on tuesdays? So you're basically running 1g of test/week.

On top of that, you have 750mg tren, mast, and eq?

Well... first of all, you probably really need to get estrogen in check. Get bloods but you'll probably need an AI.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know what the bloody hell you're doing.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Waaaaiiitt wait wait. 250mg of test 3x/week in your blend, plus another "cc" of test e on tuesdays? So you're basically running 1g of test/week.

On top of that, you have 750mg tren, mast, and eq?

Well... first of all, you probably really need to get estrogen in check. Get bloods but you'll probably need an AI.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know what the bloody hell you're doing.
This.
Sounds like you're bloating like a fish! Gonna need to jump on an AI

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3