Second Cycle and Diet - AnabolicMinds.com

Second Cycle and Diet

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  202 lbs.

Second Cycle and Diet

What's up Guys. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle and am having a question.

My Cycle consists of Test Eth (once a week) Then a Quad blend (Tren, EQ, Masteron, TestP) 3 times a week... To show my noobness I don't have the volumes at the moment as they're at home written down lol... Anyway...

My diet consists of:

2600 Calories
    300g of Protein
    and 200 Carbs.

I went from 185 to 202 in 2 weeks, and am starting to get a bit of a gut. Obviously the majority of it is water weight...
    That being said I was told by a buddy of mine (who is WAY more experienced and knowledgeable in the subject) to add 3-4 days of 30min carido a week to keep the fat down. My issue with that is, wouldn't that also keep the lean mass production down as well?
    I know the information given isn't exactly the best... but I'd appreciate any input.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLABD View Post
    What's up Guys. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle and am having a question.

My Cycle consists of Test Eth (once a week) Then a Quad blend (Tren, EQ, Masteron, TestP) 3 times a week... To show my noobness I don't have the volumes at the moment as they're at home written down lol... Anyway...

My diet consists of:

2600 Calories
    300g of Protein
    and 200 Carbs.

I went from 185 to 202 in 2 weeks, and am starting to get a bit of a gut. Obviously the majority of it is water weight...
    That being said I was told by a buddy of mine (who is WAY more experienced and knowledgeable in the subject) to add 3-4 days of 30min carido a week to keep the fat down. My issue with that is, wouldn't that also keep the lean mass production down as well?
    I know the information given isn't exactly the best... but I'd appreciate any input.
    If you gain fat easily while on or off cycle I suggest keeping cardio in during a gaining phase atleast 3x a week for 30mins postWO.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

How do you gain a 'gut' in 2 weeks on tren, masteron , EQ and test on 2600 calories !!! lol

Should be gaining ABS.

Maybe try some cardio and see if that dissipates some water --- but a 2600 calorie seems fairly clean...

This seems odd to me

-Matt
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    How do you gain a 'gut' in 2 weeks on tren, masteron , EQ and test on 2600 calories !!! lol

Should be gaining ABS.

Maybe try some cardio and see if that dissipates some water --- but a 2600 calorie seems fairly clean...

This seems odd to me

-Matt
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  202 lbs.

Yea I'm finding this strange. I went from 185 to 202 in a matter of 2-3 weeks. And I have a gut and love handles going on lol. My face is a bit bloated too. I'm eating between 2600-3100 Calories..300-400g of Protein and 200-300 carbs.

I'm doing
    250 EQ 250 Tren 250 Test P and 250 of Masteron Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. And every Tuesday I'm adding 1 CC of Test Eth.

It's starting to **** with my head a bit lol. I'm not eating enough Calories to start jeopardizing gains with cardio, but this bloat is a bit worrysome. I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day. My supp stack is:

10g of Creatine
    10g BCAA
    Animal Rage
    GAT Supertein

and that's about it. Can anybody see anything in there that could be causing this? I would except this from Deca/DBol but not this cycle.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Waaaaiiitt wait wait. 250mg of test 3x/week in your blend, plus another "cc" of test e on tuesdays? So you're basically running 1g of test/week.

On top of that, you have 750mg tren, mast, and eq?

Well... first of all, you probably really need to get estrogen in check. Get bloods but you'll probably need an AI.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know what the bloody hell you're doing.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UTSoccerbro
    Waaaaiiitt wait wait. 250mg of test 3x/week in your blend, plus another "cc" of test e on tuesdays? So you're basically running 1g of test/week.

On top of that, you have 750mg tren, mast, and eq?

Well... first of all, you probably really need to get estrogen in check. Get bloods but you'll probably need an AI.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know what the bloody hell you're doing.
    This.
    Sounds like you're bloating like a fish! Gonna need to jump on an AI
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aromasin 12.5 ED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Future Cycle and Diet Critique
    By enoc09 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:16 AM
  2. Recomp Cycle and diet
    By mcgeier in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:34 AM
  3. Second cycle and in IRAQ lol
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. a long thought and discussion - cycling and diet.
    By DrivenDreams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:45 PM
  5. Havoc Cycle and Diet
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:25 PM