Halo-Plex & 5-Alpha Test stack advice

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have some PH’s stocked up and was looking to put a cycle together.

I am 36 years old, 5’10” 178lbs, 12% BF.
Bench 190 1RM
Squat 280 1RM
Dead Lift 325 1RM

I have
PH’s: Dermacrine, 5-Alpha Test, and Halo-Plex 2 bottles
On cycle supports: CEL’s Cycle assist 2 bottles, Fish oil, Multi-Vitamin, Taurine, Liv52, Super Cissus Rx, Hawthorne Berry Extract, Purple Wrath, Glucosamine & Condroitin.

PCT: Clomid, PCT Black 2 bottles, DAA, Mucana Pruriens, FormaSurge, Creatine, Erase

I was thinking something like this:

Dermacrine (pumps per day):
4/4/4/4/0/0/0/0
Halo-Plex
0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75
5-Alpha Test (pills per day)
0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

I need advice if this is a good idea and when I should run my Formasurge and PCT advice.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
A little bump.
Just mainly wanted to know if the timing of the three compounds on cycle are okay.
Also would Clomid be overkill here?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Okay after a little more research it looks like my PH running scheme will be fine.

The question about the Clomid wasn't rather or not I should use a SERM, but which Serm would be best.

I went ahead and decided to go with the Clomid, but still need a little help with the dosage.

If I remember correctly it is 20mg = 1cc?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
How about 40/40/20/20 for Clomid dosing and 0/0/3/3/2/1 for Erase? and when should I use the Foramsurge?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should get this moved to the PCT section?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
A few changes.

I have decided to run the Formasurge during the cycle.

I am not going to be using Purple Wrath on cycle because it has beta alanine and that uses the same receptor as taurine, I will be using Xtend instead.

I have Animal Flex instead of the glucosamine I had originally listed.

I will be running creatine on cycle as well as during PCT.

I will not be using Erase because I found out that PCT Black has the same AI in it, so that would be overkill.

I will be using either Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme to regulate cortisol.

I was think of adding Unleashed and Inhibit-P to go along with the SNS DAA.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts or comments?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I don't need the extra cortisol control because the PCT Black does that job also.

So PCT will be:

Torem
120 first 3 days, then 90 the rest of week one, then:
60/60/30

DAA ( grams per day)
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Unleashed (pills per day)
0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

PCT Revolution Black (pills per day)
0/0/4/4/3/3/2/1

So 8 weeks PCT total with 4 weeks on SERM and the whole 8 weeks on DAA, while tapering the PCT Black and running Unleashed the last 4 weeks.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Cut the DAA at six or seven weeks IMO. It seems T levels are still elevated by it for a bit and I wouldn't want any estrogen issues popping up after all the AI use, might as well let the AI's go a couple weeks longer than the DAA

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Okay, Yeah I think that is sound advice. So revised version:

Torem
120 first 3 days, then 90 the rest of week one, then:
60/60/30

DAA ( grams per day)
3/3/3/3/3/3/0/0

Unleashed (pills per day)
0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0

PCT Revolution Black (pills per day)
0/0/4/4/3/3/2/1

So 8 weeks PCT total with 4 weeks on SERM and the first 6 weeks on DAA, while tapering the PCT Black and running Unleashed the middle 4 weeks.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with Isa-Test by Isatori? I was curious about the AI it uses, is it comparable to Erase?

Wanting to use this instead of PCT Black, but was wondering if the AI was good enough in it or should i add some Erase?

Isa-Test GF ingredients:

ISA-TEST GF Supplement Facts
Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 26

Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 7 mg
Vitamin C 25 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Asparate) 20 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Asparate) 300 mg
ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend:
TESTOFEN (Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract Standardized For 50% Fenuside Saponins),
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (60% Total Saponins / 20% Protodioscin), Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 Extract,
Epimedium Sagittatum & Brevicornum Extract (Standardized For 10% Icariin),
P-450 Anti-Aromatase [(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1benzopy-Ran-4-One],
Ajuga Turkestanica & Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract (Standardized For 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone, 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysone And 25-Deoxy-20- Hydroxyecdysone), Grapeseed Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Isaflow Microcirculation/nutrient Delivery System [Specially Prepared Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ruscus (20% Sterolic Heterosides) & Vitamin C Complex]. 1,814 mg **
SOMATRIN:

Nettle Extract (95% Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa),
N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine (Melatonin) 325 mg

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hello, I have some PH’s stocked up and was looking to put a cycle together.

I am 36 years old, 5’10” 178lbs, 12% BF.
Bench 190 1RM
Squat 280 1RM
Dead Lift 325 1RM

I have
PH’s: Dermacrine, 5-Alpha Test, and Halo-Plex 2 bottles
On cycle supports: CEL’s Cycle assist 2 bottles, Fish oil, Multi-Vitamin, Taurine, Liv52, Super Cissus Rx, Hawthorne Berry Extract, Purple Wrath, Glucosamine & Condroitin.

PCT: Clomid, PCT Black 2 bottles, DAA, Mucana Pruriens, FormaSurge, Creatine, Erase

I was thinking something like this:

Dermacrine (pumps per day):
4/4/4/4/0/0/0/0
Halo-Plex
0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75
5-Alpha Test (pills per day)
0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

I need advice if this is a good idea and when I should run my Formasurge and PCT advice.
Any reason you're running dermacrine before the hd?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I thought it might be a good idea to get it in my system good before I started the H-drol.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I thought it might be a good idea to get it in my system good before I started the H-drol.
Most people put it in a cycle to fight lethargy, low libido, and other sides from the hd that normally come up in weeks 2 and 3

uvawahoowa

Awards
Most people put it in a cycle to fight lethargy, low libido, and other sides from the hd that normally come up in weeks 2 and 3
You'd be better off using it in the last 4 weeks than preloading and in the first 2 weeks. My opinion though

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off using it in the last 4 weeks than preloading and in the first 2 weeks. My opinion though
Okay I will take your advice, that is why I started the thread after all

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to run Forskolin-95, D-Pol, Lean Xtreme and Formasurge in PCT to go along with the Torem.

I will be starting the preloading 1-21-13 and begin the cycle 2-3-12.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give an update on my cycle. I ran it Hdrol 75mg, Trenazone 1.5ml, 5atest 6pills per day for 3 wks, then LGI stano 800mg for 3 wks.
I used Dermacrine and formasurge on cylce as well.

I ended up using Prolactrone on cycle and I'm using Inhibit-P during PCT.

My PCT is torem, forskolin, Daa, Erase, and Testodrol.

I added Ostarine at 10mg the second week of pct

I gained 15 lbs on cycle and my strength went way up. Bench went up 30 lbs, squats up 50 lbs.

I am in my third week of PCT and have kept 12 lbs so far and my strength continues to go up.

I feel great and felt great my entire cycle. Only problems were a small BP spike the first few days and some lethargy around the 3rd week. Of course I had back pumps and calf pumps but taurine helped some. I just was not able to do any running.

My libibo is pretty good now, but not were I want it, but I am confident I will recover fine. I ran DAA the last three weeks of cycle and my testes never shrank.

Over all it was a great cycle I am already planning my next.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear man, those are solid results. Keep eating and lifting heavy thru pct, don't change much from cycle in that regard to solidify your new mass and strength. Everyone will give different advice but after a good 6wker with a long pct can't hurt to take a couple months off of true natty time. Gives your body a break. Also consider new compounds next time to keep the receptors guessing.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Hyde. I will take a good long break. I am tentatively scheduling my next cycle for July maybe August.

I couldnt pass up the new Celtic line and got some of the Super-diol and CeltiTren, gonna run that with Stano