FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently this is a dbol precursor.
Anyone well versed in their steroid nomenclatures and can add some insight on this?
I may grab some soon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supposedly has ~15% conversion rate to dbol and some intrinsic activity. It's somehow survived 2 bans.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah...its M1,4ADD. I guess I should have researched.
Regardless I have never ran it and may use it as a kicker to my next cycle if its worth anything.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff. Glad it's still around.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its anabolic on its own as well. awsome stuff imho

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've ever read on m14ad leads me to believe it is garbage. From what I understand, the conversion to dbol in vivo is very small. I'd definitely like to hear from anybody who has run it solo to hear their opinion on the compound.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Everything I've ever read on m14ad leads me to believe it is garbage. From what I understand, the conversion to dbol in vivo is very small. I'd definitely like to hear from anybody who has run it solo to hear their opinion on the compound.
it's actually a decent compound on its own but you have to be able to find a decent supplier... i don't know that there are any more out there that i could personally recommend...doesn't mean they aren't legit though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it +300mgs (I don't suggest this) and didn't see much and I typically respond well to everything

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it +300mgs (I don't suggest this) and didn't see much and I typically respond well to everything
You ran a methylated steroid at 300mg each day,really? For how long?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bro I have a bro that wants to run SD at 50mg ED...some people just run everything high.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Bro I have a bro that wants to run SD at 50mg ED...some people just run everything high.
Yes some people are idiots.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You ran a methylated steroid at 300mg each day,really? For how long?
There's no way it was a legit version...

I know Ryan well enough to know he could run legit m14ad at half dose and get insane results. I think the guy has more ar receptors then anyone else I've ever met.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 75mg had nice mild gains. Strength wasn't impressive. But good pumps and recovery. If I ran it again I would start at 100mg.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've heard of people running SD at up to 60mg, I personally just wouldn't want to put my liver through that though lol. Would have to double up on the TUDCA dose or somethin'.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't see a reason to go over 30mg of Sd. But people are diff.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I wouldn't see a reason to go over 30mg of Sd. But people are diff.
There is zero reason to go over 30mg sd... unless you have bunk or underdosed sd... not very likely though cause it was so common for so long...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no way it was a legit version...

I know Ryan well enough to know he could run legit m14ad at half dose and get insane results. I think the guy has more ar receptors then anyone else I've ever met.
Well I don't want to speculate on the legitimacy given it was a beta run by a very respected and current company. I was getting blood work every 7 days to test parameters, we were simply speculating off the 15% conversion rate...I had no gains and no sides...which is certainly not expected especially for me. Take it for what its worth (not much)

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
just ordered some cel m1,4add a couple days ago, cant wait till its here