Why is there a lack of Trenbolone use?

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I don't see a lot of people posting about using Tren... Why is that? I did some reading and it seems like Tren is the bomb-diggity of all AAS. Why wouldn't more folks use it?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Probably because since tren is one of the most hardcore steroids, the people using it know what they're doing and don't need to post about it

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
So are some people shying away from it because it's "hardcore?" Do you think people around here don't ask about it because it's not as popular and well known as say Deca or Winny?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
So are some people shying away from it because it's "hardcore?" Do you think people around here don't ask about it because it's not as popular and well known as say Deca or Winny?
No. Steroid threads are usually posted because people have questions. People who are doing tren usually are experienced enough that they don't have questions

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is just as popular as any other steroid, but it is considered advanced because of the potential side effects.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i think tren is just as popular as any steroid. even begginners in the aas world are soon familiar with what trenbolone is and how powerful it is. i think ppl avoid it because of the side effects

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I think a vast majority of the threads posted in here are by users either considering their first cycle or in their first cycle. Tren is quite a potent compound to use for your very first cycle, and due to that I think it just creates the illusion that it's less popular than, say, test.

Sunny

Awards
Perfect timing for this post!

I was wondering what pct for a test/tren cycle would look like. Iv seen posts about needing hcg but even more posts about only needing a nolva/clomid split. Can anyone shed light on this?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP to simply answer your question- because this board is fukn softer than a deca dick.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a lot of people posting about using Tren... Why is that? I did some reading and it seems like Tren is the bomb-diggity of all AAS. Why wouldn't more folks use it?
I think TOO MANY noobs are using it.
it can be one of the harshest AAS.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I have a friend, his first cycle was tren, test cyp and decca, with no pct. I asked how much tren he was taking and he said, I dunno, like 10 cc a week.../facepalm

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Some people may not ask about it or post it because we don't know how to run it and when someone does ask people jump all over them saying get out grow up do research blah blah but can't get advice from a down to earth person

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Some people may not ask about it or post it because we don't know how to run it and when someone does ask people jump all over them saying get out grow up do research blah blah but can't get advice from a down to earth person
yes you do, just like now, we say AVOID IT! IT CAN BE HARSH! DO YOUR RESEARCH! (and you dont have to ask)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also this forum is more of a supp forum, its talked about alot all over on others.