Subsequent Cycles Less Effective?

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
I've ran 2 cycles of Havoc with Toremifene PCT in the past and have been happy with the results & lack of sides (only dry joints, which I can live with). I'm going to be starting a third cycle soon and am thinking about using Havoc again because of my good past experiences, should I expect a decrease in efficacy? I am wondering if I can still expect good results from it a third time or if it's time to try something different. Perhaps stronger?

The dosage for my last cycle was 20 mg on the first day then 30/40/40/40/50/60 (total of 6 weeks on).

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
think of it like this, with each cycle, you further beat your androgen receptors to ****, eventually you will need a bigger stick to make them work. and also add that the more muscle you have, the harder it is to gain. 1 + 1 = each cycle gets subsequently harder to gain

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No cycle is ever like your first...Just like your first woman!! lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
If I decide to bump up to something stronger than Havoc what would be a good choice? Perhaps a H-drol clone or P-Mag? I've read Superdrol works great but that you don't want to go that route too early because there isn't anywhere to go from there.

I've thought about going the test route i.e. test cyp or a comparable ester, but I'm concerned about the androgenic sides that are often reported.

Thanks for the advice guys.

AdamLeaver

AdamLeaver

Awards
Hi Guys,

Great to read about everybody cycling, but I'm just trying to find a good website to order stock from that wont rip me off. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
Hey Adam, I'm pretty sure we are not supposed to post sources on the board.