Pro Hormones Winter 2012

jwayne

Awards
Been out of the loop for a good while and getting ready to run a cycle. What pros/serms have worked the best for you in 2012?

Glad to be back at Anabolic Minds

wrathchild281

Awards
inject or oral
Prob just oral and transdermal since his topic is prohormone?
I like sd,dmz,lmg, halo and tren. Since use been out of the loop Superdrol has now been banned. On another note one lockout supplements there is a great presage going on for tren. Lgi tvar is only 19 bucks. Would pick up two and stack another with it for a nice cycle.

wrathchild281

Awards
inject or oral
Prob just oral and transdermal since his topic is prohormone?
I like sd,dmz,lmg, halo and tren. Since use been out of the loop Superdrol has now been banned. On another note on lockout supplements there is a great presale going on for tren. Lgi tvar is only 19 bucks. Would pick up two and stack another with it for a nice cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I had a great run with Mr Supps Helladrol earlier this year, gained about 12 pounds. If I ran hella again though I think I would definitely stack it with either stano or androhard in hopes of combating the lethargy.

wrathchild281

Awards
I had a great run with Mr Supps Helladrol earlier this year, gained about 12 pounds. If I ran hella again though I think I would definitely stack it with either stano or androhard in hopes of combating the lethargy.
Do you see any gains from the test base or ran just to combat sides?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Do you see any gains from the test base or ran just to combat sides?
I'm not sure to be honest, the only cycle I've ran like that is the one I'm running right now which is SD/4ad->stano. It's my first SD run and I went 10/20/30/30 with less sides than I had on hdrol, so I definitely think that running hdrol/stano you could probably have close to no sides. As for the gains I think a base like this probably has a good effect on your strength gains and helps you stay leaner, but I doubt it would help you add much size. Trust me though having no lethargy at all on a cycle makes it way worth it. I suppose there is a chance though since it is my first SD run that I just respond well to SD, but I'm betting that it's the 4ad base that helped me out.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up a DMZ/LMG/Stano cycle:

DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45
LMG 115/115/115/115/115/115
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800.

I am happy with the strength gains. On week 6 and weight is up 10lbs. I was up 15lbs, but started gaining too much fat so I cut my cals back. BF seems to be lower than at the start, definitely more vascular. It has been a decent cycle, but really I am somewhat disappointed with the size gains (but strength gains have been impressive!) Also had to start running Caber and Inhibit-P due to prolactin-induced gyno...but its only slightly improving.

For PCT I have Toremifine Citrate lined up @ 120/90/60/30. Also have IronMag Labs E-Control (6-oxo) that I will throw in after week 2 @ 600mg ED. I've used the E-control Rx before and liked it.

My next cycle I am really hoping to see some more dramatic gains. This will be run in about ~15 weeks. (4 week PCT, 10 weeks off):

Superdrol - 10/20/20/20
LGI T-var - 60/60/60/60/60/60
LGI Stano - 800/800/800/800/800/800

My goal is always to build lean mass. I will probably not repeat my dmz/lmg cycle as it just didn't quite get it done for me.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Finishing up a DMZ/LMG/Stano cycle:

DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45
LMG 115/115/115/115/115/115
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800.

I am happy with the strength gains. On week 6 and weight is up 10lbs. I was up 15lbs, but started gaining too much fat so I cut my cals back. BF seems to be lower than at the start, definitely more vascular. It has been a decent cycle, but really I am somewhat disappointed with the size gains (but strength gains have been impressive!) Also had to start running Caber and Inhibit-P due to prolactin-induced gyno...but its only slightly improving.

For PCT I have Toremifine Citrate lined up @ 120/90/60/30. Also have IronMag Labs E-Control (6-oxo) that I will throw in after week 2 @ 600mg ED. I've used the E-control Rx before and liked it.

My next cycle I am really hoping to see some more dramatic gains. This will be run in about ~15 weeks. (4 week PCT, 10 weeks off):

Superdrol - 10/20/20/20
LGI T-var - 60/60/60/60/60/60
LGI Stano - 800/800/800/800/800/800

My goal is always to build lean mass. I will probably not repeat my dmz/lmg cycle as it just didn't quite get it done for me.
Dude 10lbs lean is awesome gains! That's what I'm sitting at on my cycle right now, it's definitely not bad man.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Dude 10lbs lean is awesome gains! That's what I'm sitting at on my cycle right now, it's definitely not bad man.
Haha now that I think about it you are definitely right...I guess maybe I had some unrealistic expectations in comparison with the first sd cycle I ran a couple years ago. I will definitely be satisfied if i keep 8 or 9 lean lbs after PCT and I think that is achievable.