Slight shut down 1st week of trenazone/stano

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
My boys are already a tad smaller and I'm only on day 5. This normal? I do have a good pct lined up but is there anything I can or should do during cycle to prevent too much shutdown? Maybe DAA?

Edit: ran 1ml first two days then went to 1.5ml
600mg on the stano

technique88

technique88

Awards
19 nor steroids wl shut you down hard and fast so it is possible

T

Tmac22314

Awards
My boys are already a tad smaller and I'm only on day 5. This normal? I do have a good pct lined up but is there anything I can or should do during cycle to prevent too much shutdown? Maybe DAA?

Edit: ran 1ml first two days then went to 1.5ml
600mg on the stano
Any tren ph will shut you down hard and rather quickly, are your nuts aching? No homo but it does that to me when I take it. It's completely normal and once your pct is over you will be fine. Outside of hcg(assuming you dont have access to it)shut down is inevitable brother so just keep on keepin on and make sure your pct is on point. What do you have planned for pct?

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
I definitley knew I'd be shut down at some point was just surprised at how quickly the whole process started lol. Ill be using Torem, daa, and erase. I know they will come back very quickly with Torem. Was just a lil weary about spending almost 5 weeks shutdown but guess that's part of messing with dienolone. And no their not aching just yet but I know they will soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Thanks ill post final results when I'm done with the cycle. Still very excited and determined was just concerned so figured I'd ask.

W

wrathchild281

Awards
Pretty normal. 5-10 range. Atleast u know its working!

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Any tren ph will shut you down hard and rather quickly, are your nuts aching? No homo but it does that to me when I take it. It's completely normal and once your pct is over you will be fine. Outside of hcg(assuming you dont have access to it)shut down is inevitable brother so just keep on keepin on and make sure your pct is on point. What do you have planned for pct?
Man! that sh*t wrecks!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
How is the cycle coming? Any other side so far?

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Nah man absolutely no other sides but guess what no gains yet either idk if I'm a non responder or what I'm at 2ml and I feel like I'm just on the stano alone my lifts are up like 10lbs each but I've been ****ing lifting intensely. I just started week 4 btw. Sucks cuz all I can think about is starting a new cycle but I have to finish this one and go to pct no matter what.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Tren shuts you down as said and often as well is a libido killer which can sub consciously make it appear even worse too.

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
y not just ditch the cycle now. the longer u stay on the more ull be supressed just jump to pct

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
y not just ditch the cycle now. the longer u stay on the more ull be supressed just jump to pct
Seriously considering this. I'm not responding to the dienolone. What if I bridge to epi? Would it be too much?

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
u could jup to an oral but id just ditch it now take a few weeks to recover then start a new cycle

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
u could jup to an oral but id just ditch it now take a few weeks to recover then start a new cycle
Ya I've decided to go on another week then go to pct. Take 2 months off. Then run some mechabol or epi

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
im on week 3 of trenazone solo 2ml daily. balls and libido went down a bit first week but then back up to normal on second and has stayed good. Tren doesnt shut everyone down because its not shutting me down at all. have gained 7lbs on a cutting diet. Does seem like a pretty weak steroid at these dosages though. To get real good size and strength gains i think you would need to run at 3ml/day. Thats what i would be doing if i was trying to bulk, but im just trying to cut up a bit for summer and prevent losing muscle while cutting. No sides either, but i run 5ml/day aromasin because it definitely aromatises no matter what antaeus labs say. Had immediately very sensitive nips within hours of taking my firsy dose and as soon as i hit aromasin a few days later it took it away.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Tren non responder? Is that even possible?
I think hes probably just not taking enough. They say theirs 75mg dienolone in each 1ml but how much of that actually is absorbed properly is the question. I personally think AL have overhyped their transdermal delivery effectiveness a bit.
I apply and think its completely absorbed in hours later as i cant feel anything on my skin but then when i have a shower and water hits it its immediately all oily like it was still on their but just dried and the water re-moistened it or something.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on week 3 of trenazone solo 2ml daily. balls and libido went down a bit first week but then back up to normal on second and has stayed good. Tren doesnt shut everyone down because its not shutting me down at all. have gained 7lbs on a cutting diet. Does seem like a pretty weak steroid at these dosages though. To get real good size and strength gains i think you would need to run at 3ml/day. Thats what i would be doing if i was trying to bulk, but im just trying to cut up a bit for summer and prevent losing muscle while cutting. No sides either, but i run 5ml/day aromasin because it definitely aromatises no matter what antaeus labs say. Had immediately very sensitive nips within hours of taking my firsy dose and as soon as i hit aromasin a few days later it took it away.
7 pounds on a cut sounds pretty good man!

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I think hes probably just not taking enough. They say theirs 75mg dienolone in each 1ml but how much of that actually is absorbed properly is the question. I personally think AL have overhyped their transdermal delivery effectiveness a bit.
I apply and think its completely absorbed in hours later as i cant feel anything on my skin but then when i have a shower and water hits it its immediately all oily like it was still on their but just dried and the water re-moistened it or something.
Just because the carrier is still present on the skin doesn't mean all of the hormone hasn't absorbed. The carrier itself doesn't need to absorb; it only needs to allow for application and promote transfer of the hormone into the skin. A leftover residue doesn't necessarily indicate that the hormone is not absorbing effectively.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Idk guys **** it I'm bumping up the dosage I'm not having any noticeable sides besides shutdown anyway lets see what happens. Thing is I don't weigh a lot so didn't think I would need this much. Everybody is different though I guess.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Just because the carrier is still present on the skin doesn't mean all of the hormone hasn't absorbed. The carrier itself doesn't need to absorb; it only needs to allow for application and promote transfer of the hormone into the skin. A leftover residue doesn't necessarily indicate that the hormone is not absorbing effectively.
the carrier is isopropyl alcohol which evaporates very quickly. so you rub it on ure skin, the alcohol evaporates and leaves the dienolone behind from what i understand... not 100% sure though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it goes MR with the upped dose. Interested to see if results improve.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
how the stano/tren go? did u switch to epi? I added mechabol in for 4 weeks at the end and am finishing up today. was a pretty good run overall...no sides? mechabol would be a great bridge from tren. its safe to bridge from a trenazone only cycle because its not methyl or very androgenic but stano is another question. Im pretty sure high androgen ph are very bad for liver regardless of whether its methylated. they advise you use TUDCA when on high andro cycles..

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
the carrier is isopropyl alcohol which evaporates very quickly. so you rub it on ure skin, the alcohol evaporates and leaves the dienolone behind from what i understand... not 100% sure though.
The carrier is only roughly 30% isopropyl alcohol. The rest is propylene glycol, oleic acid (an oil), glycerin, BA, and a chemical penetration enhancer. The alcohol evaporates quickly, but the rest will stay on your skin as a sort of depot. It can take over 24h to absorb a single dose, so one shouldn't expect it all to vanish utterly after a couple of hours. ;)
Thanks very much for the support, by the way! (And 7lbs up on a cut is very good...!)

-Jake

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I ordered 3 more bottles of mechabol like 3 weeks ago and got express shipping and it hasnt arrived yet. customs have stopped it perhaps? Are there any aussies here that have had ph's stopped by customs? if so did u get in trouble?