First PH hormone cycle advice?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

First PH hormone cycle advice?

Im fairly new to PH's but I've been doing a fair amount of research lately. I wanted to try Epistane as my first PH because it's not one of the more harcore ones. I wanted to run it anywhere from 4-6 weeks still debating. But I do think I need a little more direction. I was thinking of doing hawthorn berry two weeks prior of the cycle. Once i start my cycle i was thinking of starting with 1 15mg caps and just increase doasage to 3 caps in a day over a gradual time period then start decreasing back down once im getting closer to the end of the cycle. During the cycle i was going to take CEL cycle assist as well as some taurine, liv.52, fish oil, multi and obviously a **** ton of protein and carbs, which i do already. Post cycle i wanted to try novaldex, daa and erase. I would start this pct the day after my cycle does this sound like a good set up or do I need to reformulate it completely? Any information is very appreciated! Thanks!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Epi may not be considered hardcore for guys that have done PH cycles before, could be a different story for you.

FRL
    AMS
    FinaFlex
    & LG Sciences all have options for good entry level PH options that are non liver toxic, manageable sides if any, & easy breezy PCT.

Just throwing it out there for ya.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%

You should be fine with epi as a first cycle.
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you did your homework. some people report major shutdown on epi btw, so dont jump the gun on dosage. other good starters are dhea, hdrol, pmag incase you want options
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Yeah I try to do a fair amount of homework before i commit to it. I definitely picked that one because it sounded more mild than the others. So if my research is correct and y'all are saying it sounds like a good set up i going to go ahead and try it out! Thanks!
  6. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No need to taper up or down the Epi. Run it at 30mgs for 4-6 weeks along with Cycle Assist

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Okay thanks! And everything else sounds pretty good? Just making sure I am doing all i can do since it is my first time
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stache View Post
    Okay thanks! And everything else sounds pretty good? Just making sure I am doing all i can do since it is my first time
    Yes you should be good to go

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Alright thanks! I appreciate it!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.81%

Start epi at 30mgs and after one week if the sides are minimal go to 45mg for the remaining 5 weeks.

Epi is best run for 6 weeks.

Pct of nolva at 20/20/10/10
    Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1
    Daa at 3grams for 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

I am using AMS for my first prohormone cycle, I am just starting the last week of a 4 week cycle. I went with Decavol, and 4-AD. PCT is supposed to be very managable, I am using Arom-X, DAA and Bulbine. I do have Clomid on hand just in case, but from all accounts I should not need it. So far I am up 4 lbs and my strength is up as well, about 15lbs added to my 5 rep max on all main lifts. I also am noticing I am a little leaner. All in all I am glad I went the mild route for my first cycle, I am learning quite a bit. I will probably do another run in the winter with a little more kick, still looking around at options.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.68%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am using AMS for my first prohormone cycle, I am just starting the last week of a 4 week cycle. I went with Decavol, and 4-AD. PCT is supposed to be very managable, I am using Arom-X, DAA and Bulbine. I do have Clomid on hand just in case, but from all accounts I should not need it. So far I am up 4 lbs and my strength is up as well, about 15lbs added to my 5 rep max on all main lifts. I also am noticing I am a little leaner. All in all I am glad I went the mild route for my first cycle, I am learning quite a bit. I will probably do another run in the winter with a little more kick, still looking around at options.
    Sorry to high jack but how many are you dosing each day? I'm just started week 5 at 3 each day and after an initial raised libido in weeks 2-3, I have noticed very little from 1-ad, 4-ad and now week 2 of decavol.

Not much strength and minimal weight gain than from natural gains during a bulk. Up about 5 lbs in 5 weeks so not much more that natty gains if at all.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

I am dosing 2 of each daily. I alternate each one every 4 hours, like this:

Decavol at 6AM
    4-AD at 10AM
    Decavol at 2PM
    4-AD at 6 PM

So far I am pleased. I am up 4 lbs with a slight leaning out effect and I am not really eating as much as I should be, just a little over maintenance. Strength gains have been very good, I anticipate about 20lbs gained to each of my main lifts at 5 rep max by the time i'm through. I am only doing a 4 week run and I just started the last week. So far no sides at all, libido is very high. A couple times at the beginning I went a few hours without water at work and go a mild headache, but after drinking it went right away. But thats more my fault.

Next cycle will be something a little more powerful, and for 6 weeks instead of 4. And I plan on eating pretty high calories with a slightly more "dirty" diet.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.68%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am dosing 2 of each daily. I alternate each one every 4 hours, like this:

Decavol at 6AM
    4-AD at 10AM
    Decavol at 2PM
    4-AD at 6 PM

So far I am pleased. I am up 4 lbs with a slight leaning out effect and I am not really eating as much as I should be, just a little over maintenance. Strength gains have been very good, I anticipate about 20lbs gained to each of my main lifts at 5 rep max by the time i'm through. I am only doing a 4 week run and I just started the last week. So far no sides at all, libido is very high. A couple times at the beginning I went a few hours without water at work and go a mild headache, but after drinking it went right away. But thats more my fault.

Next cycle will be something a little more powerful, and for 6 weeks instead of 4. And I plan on eating pretty high calories with a slightly more "dirty" diet.
    Glad to see things are working well for you. I feel like if you are getting those gains I should be getting more (dosing 50% more and been on for a week longer, not to mention 1-ad is stronger than both of those compounds)... but everyone is different. Hopefully I just beast-out in week 5. Not looking for H-drol or Epi gains here but I should notice more than a test boosters results. I got stronger with DAA, AXX and Triazole it seems like
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Glad to see things are working well for you. I feel like if you are getting those gains I should be getting more (dosing 50% more and been on for a week longer, not to mention 1-ad is stronger than both of those compounds)... but everyone is different. Hopefully I just beast-out in week 5. Not looking for H-drol or Epi gains here but I should notice more than a test boosters results. I got stronger with DAA, AXX and Triazole it seems like

There are so many variables its tough to figure out why. I had mild gains the 2nd week, and very noticeable ones the 3rd. This week I feel "cranked up", so hopefully I will finish very strong and have a good post cycle. I am going to up my calories a bit this last week also and hopefully put on another couple lbs, I have read that weight gain should be most prominent the 3rd and 4th week on the cycle I am doing.

Good luck and hopefully you will get something out of the remaining time. If not I hope your next cycle works out better for you if you decide to try again with something else.

I am thinking my next cycle will probably be Alphamass/Alphabulk.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.68%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

There are so many variables its tough to figure out why. I had mild gains the 2nd week, and very noticeable ones the 3rd. This week I feel "cranked up", so hopefully I will finish very strong and have a good post cycle. I am going to up my calories a bit this last week also and hopefully put on another couple lbs, I have read that weight gain should be most prominent the 3rd and 4th week on the cycle I am doing.

Good luck and hopefully you will get something out of the remaining time. If not I hope your next cycle works out better for you if you decide to try again with something else.

I am thinking my next cycle will probably be Alphamass/Alphabulk.
    Curious, did you orally dissolve them all the way or swallow after 30 sec as directed?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Someone mention Epistane?

Name:  6ueQb.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  18.8 KB
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf

Curious, did you orally dissolve them all the way or swallow after 30 sec as directed?
    I let them completely dissolve. I figured that would allow for maximum absorption in mouth, and then its still going to make its way into my stomach.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    No need to taper up or down the Epi. Run it at 30mgs for 4-6 weeks along with Cycle Assist
    Yes supports during cycle. Cycle assist or liver xt. Should be an easy run
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Cycle assist alone is not enough.... definitely add an extra liver support as mentioned. I recommend liv.52

Similar Forum Threads

1. first PH(halotest) cycle, advice please
    By NiceRob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:17 PM
  2. First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...
    By gage1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:39 AM
  3. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 01:07 AM
  4. First PH/PS cycle...Have a Question
    By Knightro8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:35 AM
  5. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:28 AM