Muscles tickling on Superdrol.

  1. Muscles tickling on Superdrol.


    Hey, i'm on day 8 of my Superdrol cycle. my muscle have been tickling since day 4 and i have also seen a rapid mass gain of about 3 pounds in the last 5 days. could that be connected to the tickling. it has never hapennd before.


  2. Have you been laughing more than usual?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Have you been laughing more than usual?
    I hear the laughing reflex causes the muscle to vibrate at higher frequencies (which the OP called tickling) and that's what allows for the greater mass gains so fast. He's lucky cause not very many people get the full effects.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  4. I've felt that before on superdrol, I've ran it twice but I think the first bottle was bunk cuz I didn't giggle at all.
    The second bottle I laughed pretty hard the first two weeks and my abs actually came in pretty well.

  5. Elmo? is that you?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've only had tickles right before getting serious back pumps.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Is anyone serious? Is it something to be concerned about?

  8. The tickling is kinda like beta alanine. It helps you to know it's working and not bunk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Ok thanks man

  10. That's why they methylate it right?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's why they methylate it right?
    No no no.

    The same thing can happen with non-methyls. I have no idea where that ignorant rumor started.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No no no.The same thing can happen with non-methyls. I have no idea where that ignorant rumor started.
    The tickles are usually only associate with the more toxic compounds like SD, that's why you never hear about it with P-Stanz, furuza, hdrol, or 11-OXO. I remember NSIBFF Pro grvytrain talked about this on one of the aas forums once. He said it was the way your liver had to work harder to breakdown the harsh compound and shuttle it out of the body. IIRC, the shuttling was what triggered the high frequency muscle vibrations or "tickling".
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb
    Hey, i'm on day 8 of my Superdrol cycle. my muscle have been tickling since day 4 and i have also seen a rapid mass gain of about 3 pounds in the last 5 days. could that be connected to the tickling. it has never hapennd before.
    What's your diet been like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. IVe been bulking eating a cleanish 3,250 calories a day

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb
    IVe been bulking eating a cleanish 3,250 calories a day
    You probably gained a pound of muscle & 2 pounds of water.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. I have no problem with that. 1 pound in a few days is great for me. Still got 3 weeks to go and it just kicked in.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Name:  fry.png
Views: 178
Size:  245.0 KB
    What?

  18. How many mg are you running BTW?
    I experienced pretty intense tickling at 20mg. But 30 was unreal. I almost quit my cycle early due to peeing a little bit a couple times. It was pretty embarrassing.

  19. 30 mgs. Is that why?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb
    30 mgs. Is that why?
    Probably.

  21. When I run a heavier cycle like 30mg/day sdrol I get really pumped and also get a tickling sensation, especially in my arms. It is a similar sensation like when your leg or arm goes to sleep, not quite as intense, but noticeable. If this is what you are referring to, then IMO it is completely normal as it happens to me every time on a heavier cycle, and usually stops within 1-2 weeks after the cycle ends.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    When I run a heavier cycle like 30mg/day sdrol I get really pumped and also get a tickling sensation, especially in my arms. It is a similar sensation like when your leg or arm goes to sleep, not quite as intense, but noticeable. If this is what you are referring to, then IMO it is completely normal as it happens to me every time on a heavier cycle, and usually stops within 1-2 weeks after the cycle ends.
    Exactly man! Thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    Elmo? is that you?
    Lmfao
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Make sure you pick up Black Liver to bring into your PCT; that'll help make sure you recover from all of the tickling/twitching sensations adequately.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Make sure you pick up Black Liver to bring into your PCT; that'll help make sure you recover from all of the tickling/twitching sensations adequately.
    Actually I will be using Black Liver for PCT of my upcoming SD/5-Alpha Test run this winter. Got a great deal off this pakastani guy I know.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How many mg are you running BTW?
    I experienced pretty intense tickling at 20mg. But 30 was unreal. I almost quit my cycle early due to peeing a little bit a couple times. It was pretty embarrassing.
    My biggest complaint on SD was the nose bleeds. srs. I got them almost everyday. I could handle the tingling since it reminded me of taking a shot of beta alanine and clen after I got used to it. Took my wife some getting used to how sensitive it made me too. She'd poke me and I'd burst out laughing from the heightened tickle sensation. I had to sleep in the guest room for a couple weeks when it got really bad cause she would always try to cuddle me and I'd wake up laughing which would piss her off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Make sure you pick up Black Liver to bring into your PCT; that'll help make sure you recover from all of the tickling/twitching sensations adequately.
    I'd wish they'd hurry and get that site back up, Black Liver was excellent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  27. Good news. Jonas said Bruce was working on having the site back up by tomorrow.

  28. In for more tickle.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Good news. Jonas said Bruce was working on having the site back up by tomorrow.
    It's about time. I know Bruce has been busy with some fancy certification or something but he's seriously slacking on running the e-business portion of Phlex Magnum Supplements.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining Mass on Superdrol
    By atrain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:39 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 09:38 AM
  4. feeling like **** on Superdrol
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
  5. I have a question on Superdrol....
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in