Muscles tickling on Superdrol.

jucekb

Awards
Hey, i'm on day 8 of my Superdrol cycle. my muscle have been tickling since day 4 and i have also seen a rapid mass gain of about 3 pounds in the last 5 days. could that be connected to the tickling. it has never hapennd before.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been laughing more than usual?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you been laughing more than usual?
I hear the laughing reflex causes the muscle to vibrate at higher frequencies (which the OP called tickling) and that's what allows for the greater mass gains so fast. He's lucky cause not very many people get the full effects.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've felt that before on superdrol, I've ran it twice but I think the first bottle was bunk cuz I didn't giggle at all.
The second bottle I laughed pretty hard the first two weeks and my abs actually came in pretty well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elmo? is that you?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only had tickles right before getting serious back pumps.

jucekb

Awards
Is anyone serious? Is it something to be concerned about?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tickling is kinda like beta alanine. It helps you to know it's working and not bunk.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why they methylate it right?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no no.The same thing can happen with non-methyls. I have no idea where that ignorant rumor started.
The tickles are usually only associate with the more toxic compounds like SD, that's why you never hear about it with P-Stanz, furuza, hdrol, or 11-OXO. I remember NSIBFF Pro grvytrain talked about this on one of the aas forums once. He said it was the way your liver had to work harder to breakdown the harsh compound and shuttle it out of the body. IIRC, the shuttling was what triggered the high frequency muscle vibrations or "tickling".

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey, i'm on day 8 of my Superdrol cycle. my muscle have been tickling since day 4 and i have also seen a rapid mass gain of about 3 pounds in the last 5 days. could that be connected to the tickling. it has never hapennd before.
What's your diet been like?

jucekb

Awards
IVe been bulking eating a cleanish 3,250 calories a day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IVe been bulking eating a cleanish 3,250 calories a day
You probably gained a pound of muscle & 2 pounds of water. :)

jucekb

Awards
I have no problem with that. 1 pound in a few days is great for me. Still got 3 weeks to go and it just kicked in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many mg are you running BTW?
I experienced pretty intense tickling at 20mg. But 30 was unreal. I almost quit my cycle early due to peeing a little bit a couple times. It was pretty embarrassing.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
When I run a heavier cycle like 30mg/day sdrol I get really pumped and also get a tickling sensation, especially in my arms. It is a similar sensation like when your leg or arm goes to sleep, not quite as intense, but noticeable. If this is what you are referring to, then IMO it is completely normal as it happens to me every time on a heavier cycle, and usually stops within 1-2 weeks after the cycle ends.

jucekb

Awards
When I run a heavier cycle like 30mg/day sdrol I get really pumped and also get a tickling sensation, especially in my arms. It is a similar sensation like when your leg or arm goes to sleep, not quite as intense, but noticeable. If this is what you are referring to, then IMO it is completely normal as it happens to me every time on a heavier cycle, and usually stops within 1-2 weeks after the cycle ends.
Exactly man! Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you pick up Black Liver to bring into your PCT; that'll help make sure you recover from all of the tickling/twitching sensations adequately.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you pick up Black Liver to bring into your PCT; that'll help make sure you recover from all of the tickling/twitching sensations adequately.
Actually I will be using Black Liver for PCT of my upcoming SD/5-Alpha Test run this winter. Got a great deal off this pakastani guy I know.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg are you running BTW?
I experienced pretty intense tickling at 20mg. But 30 was unreal. I almost quit my cycle early due to peeing a little bit a couple times. It was pretty embarrassing.
My biggest complaint on SD was the nose bleeds. srs. I got them almost everyday. I could handle the tingling since it reminded me of taking a shot of beta alanine and clen after I got used to it. Took my wife some getting used to how sensitive it made me too. She'd poke me and I'd burst out laughing from the heightened tickle sensation. I had to sleep in the guest room for a couple weeks when it got really bad cause she would always try to cuddle me and I'd wake up laughing which would piss her off.

I'd wish they'd hurry and get that site back up, Black Liver was excellent.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news. Jonas said Bruce was working on having the site back up by tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for more tickle.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news. Jonas said Bruce was working on having the site back up by tomorrow.
It's about time. I know Bruce has been busy with some fancy certification or something but he's seriously slacking on running the e-business portion of Phlex Magnum Supplements.