P-Mag CEL Cycle! Please Review

KSBodybuilder

Awards
Okay, so this winter ill be running my first PH. I was originally going to go with the Halotest 25 but it has recently been discontinued. P-Mag by Cel is cheaper anyhow. But here is how i planned on running it.

2 Week Preload
Milk Thistle 1100mg daily
Hawthorne 1100mg daily

Cycle
50/50/75/75/75
Cel Cycle Assist
Taurine (as needed)
Little more milk thistle and hawthorne ontop of the cycle assist
Joint Supp

PCT
DAA Pure
Cel PCT Assist
Erase or Erase Pro
Taurine (as needed)
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Joint Supp

Yes, i know there are going to be a few people who are going to comment on this saying i need a SERM. If i was taking a more potent PH such as a superdrol formula or Trimethyl X then i would deff run a SERM no questions asked.

Other than that, please let me know how you guys feel about this cycle. Or suggestion of other supps in support to the cycle.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
whats your reasoning against a serm? clomid will reboot yournhpta much faster and therefor help keep gains

Tmac22314

Awards
whats your reasoning against a serm? clomid will reboot yournhpta much faster and therefor help keep gains
It takes a lot more than clomid to keep gains but he's completely right. Natural test boosters and DAA don't even come close to what a SERM can do in terms of getting your hpta back on track. Not to mention if price is a factor they are super cheap specially when compared to some of the DAA and test booster sups.

KSBodybuilder

Awards
Okay, so heres an updated version of the cycle. Tell me if this sounds more spot on.

2 Week Preload
Hawthorne 1100mg daily

Cycle
50/75/75/100/100
Cel Cycle Assist
Taurine (as needed)
Joint Supp

PCT
DAA Pure
Cel PCT Assist
Nolva (20/20/10/10/10)
Taurine (as needed)
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Joint Supp

Your still suppose to run DAA with the SERM right?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Okay, so heres an updated version of the cycle. Tell me if this sounds more spot on.

2 Week Preload
Hawthorne 1100mg daily

Cycle
50/75/75/100/100
Cel Cycle Assist
Taurine (as needed)
Joint Supp

PCT
DAA Pure
Cel PCT Assist
Nolva (20/20/10/10/10)
Taurine (as needed)
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Joint Supp

Yay. And yeah bro

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 Week Preload
Hawthorne 1100mg daily

Cycle
50/75/75/100/100
Cel Cycle Assist
Taurine (as needed)
Joint Supp

PCT
DAA Pure
Cel PCT Assist
Nolva (20/20/10/10/10)
Taurine (as needed)
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Joint Supp

Sorry i missed your original post. Yes you will run the DAA at 3g/day with the serm.

Yeah Dog

Awards
Just ran exact cycle - 20/20/10/10 is more than sufficient on the Nolva - it had me back so to speak in about a week.

KSBodybuilder

Awards
Another suggestion was brought up. 50/75/75/75/75/75. He claims that 75 is Mags "sweet spot" anyone have any thoughts on this? Also, anyone mind telling me how they spaced their doses out through the day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another suggestion was brought up. 50/75/75/75/75/75. He claims that 75 is Mags "sweet spot" anyone have any thoughts on this? Also, anyone mind telling me how they spaced their doses out through the day.
At your body weight 50mgs for 5-6 weeks wouls be good. Is this your first ph cycle?

KSBodybuilder

Awards
Im like 190 lbs 5'9" 15% bf. But yeah this is my first cycle