Androbulk +Halo diet/PCT?

srb2112

Awards
Considering stacking these two for 8 weeks....

PCT will be AD-3, Erase Pro, and Clomid.

What does everyone think about this? Would I need Nolva as well, or do I have everything in this PCT to make a safe recovery? Also How much of the clomid and/or/if nolva will i need per day?

As for diet goes, should I eat over maintenace or to maintenace? I want to gain muslce but wouldn't mind losing some fat in the process. I plan on doing cardio atleast once a day. Diet will be of clean foods, looking for a 40p/40c/20f marcoratio

Any help of suggestions would be great!!!

uvawahoowa

Awards

What does everyone think about this? Would I need Nolva as well, or do I have everything in this PCT to make a safe recovery? Also How much of the clomid and/or/if nolva will i need per day?

As for diet goes, should I eat over maintenace or to maintenace? I want to gain muslce but wouldn't mind losing some fat in the process. I plan on doing cardio atleast once a day. Diet will be of clean foods, looking for a 40p/40c/20f marcoratio

I am by far no expert on the subject but there's no need for both ad3 and erase pro, choose one. Definitely get a serm. Add daa.

Eat at 500 cals over maintenance for a recomp, no need for all that cardio. Let your body rest and grow

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established

You may want to add some AndroHard or Stano. I'd start at 200 kcal over maintenance. Raise carbs and protein equally, but slowly keeping fat the same. Keep in mind that you will gain some water weight in week 1.

srb2112

Awards
You think my eating over 200 with the cardio good for fatloss and gaining muscle? I was thinking about doing andromass and androhard after PCT....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to eat over maintenance to recomp with this stack, start out small ~200kcal and go from there. PCT use a SERM + DAA

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to eat over maintenance to recomp with this stack, start out small ~200kcal and go from there. PCT use a SERM + DAA
Agreed, if going for a recomp, eat slightly over maintenance and be consistent. Diet makes or breaks a recomp.

srb2112

Awards
would i lose fat with a recomp while taking this stack/cycle?

srb2112

Awards
So I'm shooting for what? Maintenance +200 or just maintenance.... Damn... That's a lot of chicken and a lot of brown rice! My post workout shake is gonna be 2 scoops ON whey and a scoop of vitargo...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm shooting for what? Maintenance +200 or just maintenance.... Damn... That's a lot of chicken and a lot of brown rice! My post workout shake is gonna be 2 scoops ON whey and a scoop of vitargo...
You need to eat to grow and keep eating to maintain...part of the game bud. I would start out +200

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to eat to grow and keep eating to maintain...part of the game bud. I would start out +200
Yep, and the final part is knowing how to adapt. Watch your progress over time and interpret the direction your diet needs to go in to get to your goal.

srb2112

Awards
I think I'm understanding this much better now... I won't be able to recomp(lose fat while gaining muscle) if I don't eat atleast to maintenance... Correct? Btw I really appreciate the help from you guys and everyone else. I'm very determined to get back to the shape I was in...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm understanding this much better now... I won't be able to recomp(lose fat while gaining muscle) if I don't eat atleast to maintenance... Correct? Btw I really appreciate the help from you guys and everyone else. I'm very determined to get back to the shape I was in...

Typically a recomp is done at slightly above maintenance. You have to eat very clean and precise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be possible dependent on your activity level and amount of body fat, but no most likely you will need to eat above maintenance to add LBM (anabolism needs fuel to happen). Throw in hormones and you definitely need to ramp up calorie intake, so start out small +200 and go from there, you will need to bump it even more at some point. Like HTS stated keep it clean and you will get the recomp you are looking for.

srb2112

Awards
I actually have the UD 2.0 book.....

Right now I am sitting at around 19% bf....

I usually eat clean all the time, the program I used to be on called for it and it basically stuck with me, although I did gain weight after a hectic 6 months, Im back into trying to diet.

I was thinking about a clean bulk, or a little over maintenance. I have 2 bottles of androbulk, 1 bottle of andromass and 1 bottle of androhard(I thought I ordered an additional bottle of andromass, had trouble checking out so i assume this is what was messed up.) I also have 2 bottles of Halo coming in. Not sure how to stack these. or even if this would be the correct route.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have the UD 2.0 book.....

Right now I am sitting at around 19% bf....

I usually eat clean all the time, the program I used to be on called for it and it basically stuck with me, although I did gain weight after a hectic 6 months, Im back into trying to diet.

I was thinking about a clean bulk, or a little over maintenance. I have 2 bottles of androbulk, 1 bottle of andromass and 1 bottle of androhard(I thought I ordered an additional bottle of andromass, had trouble checking out so i assume this is what was messed up.) I also have 2 bottles of Halo coming in. Not sure how to stack these. or even if this would be the correct route.
Looking to use them all?

Mass 3 caps for 8 weeks
Bulk 6 caps for 8 weeks
Hard 3 caps for 8 weeks
Halo either first 6 or last 6, your preference.

srb2112

Awards
What kind of results would I be seeing? And would I encounter any sides or anything like that while on all 3?(excluding the halo)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump to anyone else's suggestions?
I like HTS's suggestion and as far as sides, the AndroSeries products will not give you any serious sides the halo is a different story. Gains would be impressive on that stack, however, for a recomp it seems a bit much that stack is more conducive/better suited for a bulk imo.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like HTS's suggestion and as far as sides, the AndroSeries products will not give you any serious sides the halo is a different story. Gains would be impressive on that stack, however, for a recomp it seems a bit much that stack is more conducive/better suited for a bulk imo.
Which I would agree with. I was trying to give you a way to use them all, but you don't have to. But if you were to shift this to a bulk, you should be able to keep it relatively lean.

srb2112

Awards
Thanks guys.... I'm going to go for a 6 am 3 ah and ae stack...