Anavar + Trenazone

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I'm thinking of doing Anavar + Trenazone for my next cycle. I've done plenty of searching on here and on google, but don't see too many people combining the two. I'm not going to start my next cycle for another 6 weeks, so I have plenty of time for research. Possible 6 week cycle:
Anavar: 40/50/60/60/60/60
Trenazone: 1/1/1.5/1.5/2/2 (maybe 6 weeks is too long for Trenazone, and I should keep it at 5)

I'm not looking to bulk too much, but extra strength, endurance and vascularity would be great. I don't really want to gain more than 5-10 lbs max. I'm only 5' 7" and quite happy in the 180-185 range. I bulked up and gained strength and endurance on a 3 week SD cycle at 10mg/day, but the sides are a little harsh to be doing that stuff too often. I'm 42 and SD was my first cycle. I normally eat very cleanly and was super clean whilst on SD. I've been working out for over 20 years. Just looking to experiment at the moment to see what is possible in the strength/vascularity/endurance areas without gaining too much more bulk.

I have all supporting and PCT products lined up. I've just finished up PCT after doing SD, and to my surprise I felt great the whole time whilst on PCT and maintained most of my gains - even after sustaining shoulder ligament damage last weekend mountain biking - and having to do cardio and legs in the gym all this week.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lethargy could get serious on this cycle. Dermacrine, stanodrol or test with this cycle.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Lethargy could get serious on this cycle. Dermacrine, stanodrol or test with this cycle.
I used Dermacrine with fairly good results in the past. I've researched stanodrol, but I don't think I should use that as I am suspect to MPB. I shedded quite a lot on SD at only 10mg/day.

Test would seem like the obvious choice. I already take minoxodil and finasteride to combat hair loss and presume these would be effective against the negative hair loss of test. My only concern with a stack that also included test would be that I might get too big. I look fine in the gym or on the beach, but I work in an office environment and am already quite a bit more muscly/bigger than all the guys I work with.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
How about adding 5 Alpha Test by Forerunner Land?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 5-aplha Test essentially a sub-lingual Stano with added B -vitamin?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't 5-aplha Test essentially a sub-lingual Stano with added B -vitamin?
If so its good to go for fighting lethargy.