Is cortisol control during PCT really necessary?

protein24

Awards
Will it make a huge difference in maintaining gains if you don't use some sort of cortisol control during PCT. As long as you have a SERM and a test booster do you think this is all that is necessary? The reason i ask is i am just finishing up my last week of dimethazine and i have torem and DAA for PCT, and starting week 3 i will use erase to prevent rebound. Erase has been shown to have some cortisol lowering abilities but do i really need something like reduce xt or lean xtreme starting right when PCT starts? thx

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it make a huge difference in maintaining gains if you don't use some sort of cortisol control during PCT. As long as you have a SERM and a test booster do you think this is all that is necessary? The reason i ask is i am just finishing up my last week of dimethazine and i have torem and DAA for PCT, and starting week 3 i will use erase to prevent rebound. Erase has been shown to have some cortisol lowering abilities but do i really need something like reduce xt or lean xtreme starting right when PCT starts? thx
Do you HAVE to have cortisol control during PCT? No. Will it help? Yes. Cortisol will rise during PCT and when test levels are dropping and estrogen is fluctuating this is a perfect time to control cortisol spikes and help maintain your composition. Reduce XT is great, as is Erase.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Do you HAVE to have cortisol control during PCT? No. Will it help? Yes. Cortisol will rise during PCT and when test levels are dropping and estrogen is fluctuating this is a perfect time to control cortisol spikes and help maintain your composition. Reduce XT is great, as is Erase.
Week 3 of pct would be the appropriate time to start a cortisol control product?