I need help! Plzz im starting my first cycle !

chris223

Awards
  • Established
You trying to get in shape for casting? Because I'm pretty sure they're not doing another season of Jersey Shore. Sorry man.

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
You trying to get in shape for casting? Because I'm pretty sure they're not doing another season of Jersey Shore. Sorry man.
Yes I am actually but not jersey shore , the real world!

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
you boys need to be nice :]

Infekted_87

Awards
Haha, it is a lil jersey shorish.. Anyways whats do you need help with? Also how old are you, you look bout 17-18

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Lol your pic looks like somethin that came out of an abercrombie and fitch catelog.. You dnt even look 18..you dnt need steroids..if you think thats all you need for a cycle then u need to do way more research...plus you know drinking while on is begging for liver failure

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
But the only reason I want to do it is because I have chicken legs! And I want to get more shredded yea I do look like I'm 17 18 get that a lot but I'm 21 years old I want to try sumthing new I want to go beyond my limits that's why I decided to buy what I have .

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
And no I don't drink lol that was my girls bottle I don't even like to drink

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
Haha, it is a lil jersey shorish.. Anyways whats do you need help with? Also how old are you, you look bout 17-18
Lol thxx but I need to know what to take first and how many pills a day and with what so I won't screw up my liver, I want to try this because all I work out on is upper body I'm skinny ripped but I want that model shape u know , considering I have chicken legs I need to also work on that that's why I got these. I'm 21 years old I do get that I'm only 17 18 I wish. Only 130pounds,5'6 , I go to the gym 5 times a week and along with that I do gymnastics on sats

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
Lol your pic looks like somethin that came out of an abercrombie and fitch catelog.. You dnt even look 18..you dnt need steroids..if you think thats all you need for a cycle then u need to do way more research...plus you know drinking while on is begging for liver failure
Lol that's really me , I'm 21 , yes I need steroids I want more results I been going to the gym for a while already and still don't see any results so I want to take a few steps and no that's my girl bottle lol I don't drink

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
you need to bulk up first.. meaning, EAT MORE. if you want to get bigger, ya gotta bulk.. and then cut for that shredded look -- from what I understand.. hope you get the answers you need.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
So your 130, dnt hardly work your legs, which is one of the main keys to obtaining a strong, well balanced physique...so u wna take a short cut and think steroids r the answer.....not trying to be a dick man, u do look shredded, but ur not gna just wake up and have strong legs just by taking a cycle...takes hard work and dedication, your way too light, obviously not enough experience..an save your health and do it the right way...gain some quality mass naturally, then cycle in a few years...even doing a cycle at 170 pds is still too light,imo...common sense man

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Mate you def are not 21. I'm not falling for that BS.

You should wait til you are at least 21 and weigh more.

But if you are gonna cycle get a serm daa AI more bottles of CA preload it for 2 weeks look for some logs for a more detailed guide

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com