What is DAA?

homerwadson

Awards
Im kinda lurking around trying to research, can someone help me out. What is DAA and what does it do, and is this an OTC product?

Thanks in advance!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im kinda lurking around trying to research, can someone help me out. What is DAA and what does it do, and is this an OTC product?

Thanks in advance!
Ever heard of google? Or the search function on the forums? The information is there, just look.

homerwadson

Awards
Ever heard of google? Or the search function on the forums? The information is there, just look.
You know. You could say this to every post on this forum. If people were to actually abide by this, no one would ever post. Except for logs and reviews. I think there is a section for that too....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know. You could say this to every post on this forum. If people were to actually abide by this, no one would ever post. Except for logs and reviews. I think there is a section for that too....
There is a difference between asking to be spoon fed information that is abundant (like DAA), and then asking technical questions that there may not be a lot of info on. When someone asks a question that can easily and accurately be answered by google, i just consider them lazy.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEADLY ANAL ANEURYSM

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cry section. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thanks in advance!
It's a natural test booster. It's has been shown in some studies to rasie mens natural test levels (42%).
Solid natty sup or good add to PCT.
It is OTC and it is manufactured by a lot of companies. D-Pol is a DAA product as well, let me know if ya need more info, I'm here to help. :)