M1T or something safer??

TotallyJacked

Awards
I have heard and seen the results that almost everyone gets on M1T and they are incredible, but i have also read of the horrible side effects. This will be my first ph stack. Should i go for M1T or 1-AD. Im thinking that i might stock up on both and possibly go on a cycle over winter and maybe use M1T over the summer if the 1-AD results werent great.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do m1t just make sure you follow with PCT and liver and heart therapy( supps) I'd get blood work as well prior to and after just to make sure you don't have any conditions that are already present. Or you can wait till DS comes out with their new compound that is supposedly less harmfull than m1t with good gains.

I've never used 1ad so I can't comment on it.

Kraziplaya

Awards
my first cycle consisted of 1-ad only and i was very impressed....that is what brought me into really learning about ph's..i would suggest goin for 1-ad/4derm or 1test/ 4 derm for your first cycle....if u diet right you will get tremendous results...also make sure if u have ur pct down...save the m1t for later when u have a little more experience under ur belt

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1-ad is one of the best prohormones ever made.
2 cycles added 180lbs to my squat rep.
225 ---> 405 x 15
Ergopharm

TotallyJacked

Awards
Alright so ill start with 1-AD and 4-diol, but what would be best for PCT?

Kraziplaya

Awards
u obviously havent researched enuff...a lot of people here will flame you for not even knowing what a basic pct is...research it....u can buy whatever u need from the board sponsors...i suggest a 4derm transdermal for ur 4d needs...dermabolics makes a great one...and get 2 bottles of the 1-ad and run it for about 5-6 weeks for best results

MightyMouse69

Awards
If you do m1t just make sure you follow with PCT and liver and heart therapy( supps) I'd get blood work as well prior to and after just to make sure you don't have any conditions that are already present. Or you can wait till DS comes out with their new compound that is supposedly less harmfull than m1t with good gains.

I've never used 1ad so I can't comment on it.
Jayhawk, DS,

What is this new compound you speak of?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol by Designer Supps. they have guys doing beta right now. Check his section out for more detailed info.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it shows promise and i reccommend buying some, but for your first cycle, 1ad and 4ad combo should be great. you could expect to gain 10-15 and keep near 10lbs of muscle. thats about what i did my first cycle on 1ad alone. run it at 600-800mg/day and your off...

TotallyJacked

Awards
ive done the research and i kno what basic pcts are... sorry if it was kindof a vague question. is 6oxo enough for pct?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6oxo if you won't get the better stuff. Board sponsers have it. everyone including myself recommends nolva etc as M1T is pretty harsh on shutting you down but 6oxo is better than nothing.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nolva is better than 6oxo and cheaper as well custom has it under its generic name tamoxifen citrate

take for 4 weeks at dose of 60/60/40/40ml each week

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
nolva is better than 6oxo and cheaper as well custom has it under its generic name tamoxifen citrate

take for 4 weeks at dose of 60/60/40/40ml each week
That PCT would be more than plenty if he went with just 1AD and the 4AD.

If you did a 6 weeker I would do 60/40/40/20.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bear in mind that with liquid tamoxifen citrate the citrate molecule takes up a fair amount of weight
so taking with 20mg/ml, 2ml doesn't equal 40ml of pure tamoxifen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10