Boldenone Acetate

C

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know of a recipe to make an injectable from Boldenone acetate? Or can it be dissolved in an oral solution ande taken orally?
Thanks for your time guys:)
Carlito

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
injectable... it would be very similar to making Tren acetate or prop.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming it would be much less painful then EQ prop aswell. :p

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
might be.. but I figure it would be alittle more painful

C

Carlito

Banned
Awards
I've come across some powder and I want to convert it, not sure though how?
Carlito

R

regino007

Awards
I have come across some BoldAce too and looking for a good recipe as well.I am bumping this to the top^^^^^

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done up Boldenlone Prop at 3% / 15% at 100mg / ml.

I'm handling it decently enough... mind you I'm mixing it with pharma grade test prop, and splitting doses bilaterally so I don't inject more then .5ml of Boldenlone prop into any one muscle.

But the point is... I'm still able to function... I imagine the acetate would be similar...

I did take it straight though in the interest of science, and it's pretty nasty stuff. If it weren't for tylenol and anti-inflamatories I would of been a hurting unit.

Although mathew thinks it might be more painful? OUCH... :(

R

regino007

Awards
Hey Carlito,try 3%BA and 12%BB.I have searched around and found this is the most popular one.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I would use 2%BA/20%BB at 100mg/ml. The reason I go so high with my BB is that it thins out the injection and BB is 100% painless. So other than cost issues (oil is cheaper than BB) I would say more BB is better.

R

regino007

Awards
Carlito,did you get yours to hold?I had to go 5% 20% in order for it to work.

C

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Carlito,did you get yours to hold?I had to go 5% 20% in order for it to work.
No it did not, I got more powder so I will make it with the ratios you tried.
Thanks I thought of increasing more BB instead of BA but since it worked for you I will increase the BA.
Carlito

S

scarfacebling

Awards
Has anyone figured out if bold ace is more or less painful then bold prop?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
call me a sissy but I'm too scared to try.

:blink:

bump.. carlito?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this is from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conversions/39466-bold-acetate-when-holds.html post 7

because I know of a couple of cases that the powder that was recieve was ether a. bold base or b had about about 25% bold base content. ether would be a. very painful to inject regardless of mg/ml and b. almost imposible to get into solution with oil. bold ace is a pain in the ass anyway, if you want a short acting bold product use a cyclodextrin carrier. but to answer your question you should be able to get into solution at around 75mg/ml. granted this was done with homemade bold ace and in a "nice" setting. your going to have to use more BA then you would like, 5% min and 10% preferably (be careful, some people find 10% ba painful, it doesn't bother me much at all and 7.5% is fine for me)