Must-have ingredients for test cycle support?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So what would be must have for a 250 mg/week test e cycle?

I have
hawthorn berry
NAC
omega3
milk thistle

Would that be enough?

Also,what would you recommend for pct for this cycle?

29 yo
225 lbs
7 years training
first cycle

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Look it up man. There is a whole thread that tells ya what you need for pct and secondly 250mg a week? Take 500mg/w and make sure you have an ai for on cycle and pct before you start

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn`t 250 a week be ok?

I`ve heard that it is great for first cycle,see how you react and all that.

HRT is 250 every 3 weeks.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
btw what about the cycle support?

That`s what I`m planning on ordering now,so that was my main question.

Thanks guys!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who or what led you to believe that you need anything aside from a testosterone and a SERM for post cycle?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Why wouldn`t 250 a week be ok?

I`ve heard that it is great for first cycle,see how you react and all that.

HRT is 250 every 3 weeks.
Wrong!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK.

You can run 250mg and see very mild and light results if your diet and training are spot on and you run it long enough.

You don't NEED 500mg regardless of what anyone here tells you.

You do not NEED an AI on cycle or post cycle regardless of what anyone here tells you.

You do not NEED any cycle support products regardless of what anyone here tells you.

You NEED a SERM for post cycle.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Who or what led you to believe that you need anything aside from a testosterone and a SERM for post cycle?
I don`t know man.

So nothing on cycle?

At least for liver?

So SERM for pct?Clomid?

Honestly if you have the money, you may want to invest in a cycle support.

I know unless I encountered bad sides I won't
I already have hawthorn berry,omega 3,milk thistle.

Don`t know if I should get NAC(since it`s not oral cycle).

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
I don`t know man.

So nothing on cycle?

At least for liver?

So SERM for pct?Clomid?

I already have hawthorn berry,omega 3,milk thistle.

Don`t know if I should get NAC(since it`s not oral cycle).
You've covered blood-pressure and cholesterol. Unless you have Serious problems with these you may consider not cycling all together or improving support supps.

No need for any liver support on cycle IMO but it doesn't hurt

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Firstly I suggest you get bloods before and after to determine whether you pct dosage is suitable for you at bringing back your test.

Clomid @ (100) 50/50/50/50 (Day 1) I know people like to over do it though, but bloods should tell you if you've recovered.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Firstly I suggest you get bloods before and after to determine whether you pct dosage is suitable for you at bringing back your test.

Clomid @ (100) 50/50/50/50 (Day 1) I know people like to over do it though, but bloods should tell you if you've recovered.
Well my test is at 280 now,pre-cycle.

Naturally low,never done gear.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone 250mg 16 weeks+
One week past last injection (its only 250mg of test) Nolva 20/20/20/20 or Clomid 50/50/50/50
Done! Nothing else, nada, nothing!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
David care to tell us why he shouldn't run supps to support his cholesterol, blood pressure or liver?

And wouldn't it be handy to have an AI on hand just in case he starts developing gyno or other estrogen related sides?

N

Nate007

Awards
Only time u need a liver support is if ur taking an oral. No need for a pinning cycle. Sounds like u might want to do more reasearch before u do this cycle. A lot of these questions are things u should def have known way before a cycle is considered.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK.

You can run 250mg and see very mild and light results if your diet and training are spot on and you run it long enough.

You do not NEED an AI on cycle or post cycle regardless of what anyone here tells you.

You do not NEED any cycle support products regardless of what anyone here tells you.

Well, you don't NEED anything for post cycle either.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
David care to tell us why he shouldn't run supps to support his cholesterol, blood pressure or liver?

And wouldn't it be handy to have an AI on hand just in case he starts developing gyno or other estrogen related sides?
Sure. 250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 1800-2000 which is not considerably highre than physiological range.

It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 12-16 weeks cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 12-16 weeks cycle. It is not hepatotoxic so liver is no issue.

At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high. Experience has shown me that at 200mg it was about 70 on a scale of 7.6-42.6.

technique88

technique88

Awards
OK.

Agreed! I am a firm believer in less is more. It's nice to be safe but the less drugs you need to put in your body the better. Some will say you NEED hcg and need and AI but that's not true. Some may need and some may not. Everybody reacts differently to steroids so what works for me may not work for you. Start off as basic as possible. Have ancillaries on hand just in case but listen to your body. What you read on here is cookie cutter what seems to be most common practice advice. Use it as a guide. You don't need to take it all literally.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Sure. 250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 1800-2000 which is not considerably highre than physiological range.

It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 12-16 weeks cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 12-16 weeks cycle. It is not hepatotoxic so liver is no issue.

At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high. Experience has shown me that at 200mg it was about 70 on a scale of 7.6-42.6.
Thanks for the reply.

What about if he was running 600-800mg. Then an AI and maybe some blood pressure supps would be handy?

H