I want to run 1 prohormone cycle. advice on gain keeping?
- 10-11-2012, 12:11 PM
- 10-11-2012, 12:15 PM
- 10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Cokeboyz
10-12-2012, 05:08 PM
10-12-2012, 05:16 PM
10-12-2012, 05:32 PM
You wont keep all gains --- because that would insinuate keeping the same tissue to fat ratio...
That just wont happen -- you can maintain some LBM that you accrued and minimize fat gain,
but never expect to 'freeze' cycle body composition when coming off cycle.
Use a good pct protocol like a serm + Testosterone Recovery Stack
Body Problem Mechanic
National Level Competitor.
10-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Diet, diet, diet. Honestly a good PCT is easy to do. Get your SERM, your AI, your atty t-bnoster, a cortisol control if you want it, and dose them at the right times and dosages. The thing you need to focus hard on, on cycle/off cycle/PCT/natural is DIET. Nothing will change your body the way a solid diet will, I'm learning that more and more with every passing day I get more into this stuff. If you want to maximize the gains you keep focus on the diet. I dropped a few pounds in the beginning of hdrol PCT, so I upped cals a little and by the end of my PCT I was a couple pounds heavier than I was at the end of my hdrol cycle.
"Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
Similar Forum Threads
- By amiller745 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM
- By luelinks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-18-2010, 10:26 AM
- By wiseguy15 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2009, 03:08 PM
- By wiseguy15 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:43 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-22-2005, 11:57 PM