Arimadex Vs. Aromasin

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I am looking for opinions on which you prefer and why. If you are currently using one of these, I would like to know what your cycle looks like and your current dose of AI. I am on the fence as to which one I am going to use for an upcoming Test/Turinabol cycle.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
18 looks and no response...just looking for input here, I already have Adex on hand, but have acess to Aromasin as well. Currently planning on running Adex @ .5mg EOD...

hagels316

Awards
Thought I might reply as I am doing my first test cycle with a SD kickstart and tbol finisher. Test E at 650mg/week. I plan to use Aromasin starting week 3 at 12.5mg EOD to start with. This is coming from a friend of mine that has AAS experience. Also reading on other boards this is the typical starting dose for Aromasin. IMO, Aromasin is one of the best AI's to use on cycle. It lowers SHGB, doesn't effect joints too much and is does not have the E rebound effect like adex or letro. It is the most expensive, but worth it. Also plan to use it throughout PCT as well.

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
Thought I might reply as I am doing my first test cycle with a SD kickstart and tbol finisher. Test E at 650mg/week. I plan to use Aromasin starting week 3 at 12.5mg EOD to start with. This is coming from a friend of mine that has AAS experience. Also reading on other boards this is the typical starting dose for Aromasin. IMO, Aromasin is one of the best AI's to use on cycle. It lowers SHGB, doesn't effect joints too much and is does not have the E rebound effect like adex or letro. It is the most expensive, but worth it. Also plan to use it throughout PCT as well.

This, exactly this. I'm gonna be running a SD+Epi kickstart with a Var finish, Test E at 600mg/week. Using Aromasin 12.5 EOD, through PCT. If I do an HCG blast at the end I'll run it ED since HCG tends to spike estrogen levels.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I prefer Aromasin at this point, stimulation of testosterone is greater than Arimidex and i get a much bigger boost to my quality of life.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I prefer Aromasin at this point, stimulation of testosterone is greater than Arimidex and i get a much bigger boost to my quality of life.
What are you dosing the Aromasin @ while on, 25mg/EOD or ?