Superdrol-10 LGI-- Early sides, please help!

almostnatty

Awards
Background:
Height: 6"
Weight: 168lbs
BF: 8%
Lifting exp: 4yrs

Problem:
This is my first cycle ever. I'm on my first week of SD10 , taking 2 doses of 5mg daily spread 6-8hrs apart. I take my first 5mg dose around 9AM every morning followed by a full serving of Serious Mass (1250cals/250carbs/50gprotein), followed by half of my support sups (Aegis, Cycle Assist, CoQ10, Multi). Within 15minutes of taking my supps I develop aggressive nausea and blaring headaches that persist upwards to 6hrs+ which is normally time for my next dose. So basically I feel like throwing up with a massive migraine the entire day. I currently eat 4.5-6k cals daily, with a water intake of around 1gall-1.5gall.

I'm running this with a friend of mine who is following the same guidelines except he isn't experiencing any of these sides. I have yet to throw up as I've kept it in, but it's really affecting my workout potential as you can imagine.

I would really appreciate any input as to why this is occurring and if there's a way to solve it. Thanks in advance for your input!

Current stack:
Week 1 - Preload Cycle Assist:
☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving [8 pills total]
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart) [3 pills total]
☐ Multivitamin [1 pill total]
Week 2 - Cycle:
☐ SD10 @ 10mg [1 pill total - 6-8hr half-life; first dose on empty, second with heavy carbs for depleted lipid prof]
☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving [4 pills total]
☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 3 - Cycle:
☐ SD10 @ 20mg [2 pills total]
☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 4 - Cycle:
☐ SD10 @ 20mg
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 5 - Cycle:
☐ SD10 @ 20mg
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 6 - PCT:
☐ Clomid @ 50mg
☐ Nolvadex @ 20mg
☐ Testforce2 (Test Booster)
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 7 - PCT:
☐ Clomid @ 50mg
☐ Nolvadex @ 20mg
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 8 - PCT:
☐ Clomid @ 25mg
☐ Nolvadex @ 10mg
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin
Week 9 - PCT:
☐ Clomid @ 25mg
☐ Nolvadex @ 10mg
☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
☐ Multivitamin

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
A. You're too young
B. LGI's SD10 are dosed in 10mg pills
C. I'd say check your blood pressure when you feel the migraines coming on as it may be spiking. If that's the case you need to either up your BP supps or discontinue use

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Superdrol prob not a good idea for first cycle bro, especially at 21, steroids affect everyone differently. Up your bp supports, if no change jump into pct

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
How are you dosing a 10mg capsule at 5mg?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lmfao how the hell are you dosing 5mg with 10mg caps? and btw, 6' 168lbs is tiny as ****, probly shoulda stayed away from superdrol

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
Listen to these guys, they know their stuff. I would've used something a lot milder than SD for a first cycle, especially since you don't know sides and would've gained with something like Halo. And I'm also curious about the 5g dosing...

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ not being able to read the bottle. It's 10 mg per pill Bahahaha. If your 6' 168, you should've just ate more and gained weight naturally.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
You have everything set out right, you should've ran halodrol or epi, why SD for your first cycle? & your blood pressure and cholesterol levels are probably all f**ked up

But **** happens, I'm not gonna be a dick, but do as everyone is saying, up your blood pressure supplements and just dose at 10mg for 4 weeks or drop into pct.

Infekted_87

Awards
Having serious mass first thing in morning, on an empty stomach prob doesnt help the nausia.. Eat something solid, banana eggs an cereal/oats for breaky, an have the gainer an hour or so later

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Lol, at your age you plenty of test, just eat a ton bro and lift your ass off

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Coming from someone 5'11 @ 175lbs you don't have much room to talk down to people....
5'11 at 175 is better than 6" 168, and he's not the one saying he's using SD at 21. at 6" 168 the only thing you should touch is food regardless of age.

I'm 5'10- 188 and I'm trying to get to 200 before I do SD for my 4th cycle. There is no point in doing SD when you're 21.

this cycle seems to be put together without much research. I mean he's using 2 different serms in pct and doesnt have an AI on hand incase.

Tmac22314

Awards
5'11 at 175 is better than 6" 168, and he's not the one saying he's using SD at 21. at 6" 168 the only thing you should touch is food regardless of age.

I'm 5'10- 188 and I'm trying to get to 200 before I do SD for my 4th cycle. There is no point in doing SD when you're 21.

this cycle seems to be put together without much research. I mean he's using 2 different serms in pct and doesnt have an AI on hand incase.
Regardless of YOUR size, bashing the kid over his weight is pointless. 5'11 and 175 still isnt that big. I was only pointing that out. It serves no purpose to flame the kid over that reason alone, yes I agree he should hold off until he's a bit older and put some meat on his bones. That being said, it does him no good to have people flame him. He's asking for help, so if you have constructive information to provide instead of repeating the same s h i t other people have already said.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agreed with a lot of this.I don't think he should have ran this.but he did,so let's try to help him out

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Regardless of YOUR size, bashing the kid over his weight is pointless. 5'11 and 175 still isnt that big. I was only pointing that out. It serves no purpose to flame the kid over that reason alone, yes I agree he should hold off until he's a bit older and put some meat on his bones. That being said, it does him no good to have people flame him. He's asking for help, so if you have constructive information to provide instead of repeating the same s h i t other people have already said.
if he would do research before doing a cycle it would help. this is why prohormones are being banned. people don't do their homework and they get the horrible sides.

and from what i put no one said to only use one serm, ok pumpkin. So i guess you can say that wasn't repeated. and I was just emphasizing what everyone else was saying

but this isnt a side effect from the gear. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S TAKING ALL HIS PILLS WITH JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE AND NO SOLID FOOD. eat a bannana, eggs whites, toast anything. Havn't you ever taken a multi just by istelf. it's hard on the stomach. he should spread out everything out instead of taking it all at once

^^^^this time i repeated what infected 87 said

and it i perfectly acceptable to bash someone because of their weight because he will be able to get great gains without gear and better gains with the same gear later at a heavier weight:sucks:

almostnatty.....stick to natty test boosters until you've gained a few lbs. the gear will be much more effective later on.

Tmac22314

Awards
if he would do research before doing a cycle it would help. this is why prohormones are being banned. people don't do their homework and they get the horrible sides.

and from what i put no one said to only use one serm, ok pumpkin. So i guess you can say that wasn't repeated. and I was just emphasizing what everyone else was saying

but this isnt a side effect from the gear. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S TAKING ALL HIS PILLS WITH JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE AND NO SOLID FOOD. eat a bannana, eggs whites, toast anything. Havn't you ever taken a multi just by istelf. it's hard on the stomach. he should spread out everything out instead of taking it all at once

^^^^this time i repeated what infected 87 said

and it i perfectly acceptable to bash someone because of their weight because he will be able to get great gains without gear and better gains with the same gear later at a heavier weight:sucks:

almostnatty.....stick to natty test boosters until you've gained a few lbs. the gear will be much more effective later on.
So finally you have something constructive to say instead of bashing the kid, kudos to you "pumpkin" for acting like an adult today. Be a part of the solution to these ****ty cycles not the problem. It seems like more and more people just want to bash each other. It's obvious the OP didn't do his homework, but what's done is done, either help him out or get off his nuts.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
So finally you have something constructive to say instead of bashing the kid, kudos to you "pumpkin" for acting like an adult today. Be a part of the solution to these ****ty cycles not the problem. It seems like more and more people just want to bash each other. It's obvious the OP didn't do his homework, but what's done is done, either help him out or get off his nuts.
The main reason why there is bashing on this website is due to people not doing research. in every forum on the first page the admin put a "do your research here" sticky. So I'm sorry if he's your friend, lover, or just some random guy you feel so inclined to defend, but he deserved it.

and the fact that he doesn't know to take a simple multi with solid food leads to question whether he should be taking ph's
:****you:

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
The main reason why there is bashing on this website is due to people not doing research. in every forum on the first page the admin put a "do your research here" sticky. So I'm sorry if he's your friend, lover, or just some random guy you feel so inclined to defend, but he deserved it.

and the fact that he doesn't know to take a simple multi with solid food leads to question whether he should be taking ph's
For the win!

Tmac22314

Awards

For your info c@ck bag I don't even know the kid, and I already acknowledged the fact that he knows nothing about what he's putting in his body. So do you think he knows what a sticky is you dumb s h i t? He asked for help so either be of use or shut up. People like you do nothing but give these forums a bad name. Dumbasses like YOU would rather flame someone than help them. So...f u c k you

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
For your info c@ck bag I don't even know the kid, and I already acknowledged the fact that he knows nothing about what he's putting in his body. So do you think he knows what a sticky is you dumb s h i t? He asked for help so either be of use or shut up. People like you do nothing but give these forums a bad name. Dumbasses like YOU would rather flame someone than help them. So...f u c k you
and dum fuks like you defend idiots and encourage this wreckless behavior. hows it feel to be part of the population that helped cause the upcoming ban? next time youre on your period, dont get mad at people for flaming your boyfriend, he deserves it for being so stupid. 10 minutes of research before hand would of led him to taking something much more mild and safe for his first cycle

and you talk how high and mighty about helping him. where the fuk is your help you dum fukin idiot. you just came in here to defend your little lover, but youre too stupid to help him

Tmac22314

Awards
and dum fuks like you defend idiots and encourage this wreckless behavior. hows it feel to be part of the population that helped cause the upcoming ban? next time youre on your period, dont get mad at people for flaming your boyfriend, he deserves it for being so stupid. 10 minutes of research before hand would of led him to taking something much more mild and safe for his first cycle

and you talk how high and mighty about helping him. where the fuk is your help you dum fukin idiot. you just came in here to defend your little lover, but youre too stupid to help him
How was I encouraging reckless behavior? Because I was pointing out that instead of flaming him someone could offer helpful advice? Your right...sounds pretty reckless to me too. You can also get f u c k e d.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I feel that telling him to eat food with his pills was good advice
laughing at him for using 2 serms in pct was my way of telling him.....wait for it.....To not do that
chuckling again because he doesn't have an AI on hand is my way of saying.....maybe he should have it
telling him to stick to natty test booster was fantastic advice.

constructive criticism is what I like to call it.

giving someone who is unwilling to do research on their own, advise is unadvised
giving someone who is 6" 168lbs, advise on gear is unadvised.
giving someone who uses SD for their first cycle, advise is totally unadvised

the kid joined october 2012...hmmmm.....so he really didn't usus the search bar for anything. he could have typed first cycle, hit search, and bikitybam had a grip of first users cycle and recommendations. but noooooo..... he didnt do any research before a cycle. he probably heard SD was banned so it must be legit and he should use to be jacked..... he's like a pregnant girl at planned parenthood asking for birth control......kinda should've thought of that ahead of time.

as far as you, I don't appreciate your obscenities.
:nono2:

LITERaCOLA

Awards
How was I encouraging reckless behavior? Because I was pointing out that instead of flaming him someone could offer helpful advice? Your right...sounds pretty reckless to me too. You can also get f u c k e d.
giving advice to a newb who is taking SD as their first cycle is reckless. even if he asked what to use for the first cycle people wouldn't appreciate it considering there like 3 new threads a day about first cycles and the information is out there. he did ask one single question about his nasea , however its much different telling someone who is maybe 6' 200lbs mid 20's, multiple cycles under their belt, perfect pct in place what to do to prevent it than someone who doesn't know what they're doing......incase you dont know who I'm referring to look at the very first post of the thread.

everyone who "flammed" him is actually helping him by trying to get a newb not to take a PH like SD as their first run. because if you screw up a hdrol cycle it's a lot easier to recover than a screw up on an SD cycle.

TLW

TLW

Awards
I ran SD as my second cycle at 30mg and had no sides, other then some emotional sides on pct. everyone responds differently. Just get blood work, and check your blood pressure.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
giving advice to a newb who is taking SD as their first cycle is reckless. even if he asked what to use for the first cycle people wouldn't appreciate it considering there like 3 new threads a day about first cycles and the information is out there. he did ask one single question about his nasea , however its much different telling someone who is maybe 6' 200lbs mid 20's, multiple cycles under their belt, perfect pct in place what to do to prevent it than someone who doesn't know what they're doing......incase you dont know who I'm referring to look at the very first post of the thread.

everyone who "flammed" him is actually helping him by trying to get a newb not to take a PH like SD as their first run. because if you screw up a hdrol cycle it's a lot easier to recover than a screw up on an SD cycle.

i agree 100%. meanwhile the op hasnt responded once and is probably over there ****tin bricks because he realized hes been double dosing his first run on sd lol. why are phs/ds getting banned.. see original post. good job bro

wrathchild281

Awards
Yo no way are u maintainence Cals are 4.5 to 6k! If u eat like that to just one month u would shoot up from a weak 168 to 180 bro. Of course I agree u prob got a fast metabolism but I'm calling bs on the daily cal claim u got going on mostly cuz ur weight is. Try aiming for 3500 to 4k everyday and see how u pack on weight when u hit 200 give a ph another run and preferably not sd. Halo, Max-lmg, epi. All good solid gainers man

GoHard818

GoHard818

Banned
Awards
Its pretty lame to talk **** when people are looking for help. Bet there was a point when you didn't know ****. Ease up on it and help the kid. Obviously he wanted to gain just went about it wrong.

wrathchild281

Awards
Its pretty lame to talk **** when people are looking for help. Bet there was a point when you didn't know ****. Ease up on it and help the kid. Obviously he wanted to gain just went about it wrong.
Is that refered to me? Reread my comment I'm giving advice on diet and beginner ph's as well as calling bs on eating 6k Cals a day. Who lies about that. Being naive and misinformed is one thing..Lieng to ppl ur asking for advice is just stupid. If he ate even half that he wouldn't b 6ft 168. Ph's aren't his solution just a shortcut, atleast for his case that is. If we didn't care we wouldn't be giving responses

LITERaCOLA

Awards
True there was a time....but then I did research. I still try to research everyday for general knowledge

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i agree 100%. meanwhile the op hasnt responded once and is probably over there ****tin bricks because he realized hes been double dosing his first run on sd lol. why are phs/ds getting banned.. see original post. good job bro
Thanks dude

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Is that refered to me? Reread my comment I'm giving advice on diet and beginner ph's as well as calling bs on eating 6k Cals a day. Who lies about that. Being naive and misinformed is one thing..Lieng to ppl ur asking for advice is just stupid. If he ate even half that he wouldn't b 6ft 168. Ph's aren't his solution just a shortcut, atleast for his case that is. If we didn't care we wouldn't be giving responses
^this

GoHard818

GoHard818

Banned
Awards
Nah bro not you refering to earlier comments.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Yo no way are u maintainence Cals are 4.5 to 6k! If u eat like that to just one month u would shoot up from a weak 168 to 180 bro. Of course I agree u prob got a fast metabolism but I'm calling bs on the daily cal claim u got going on mostly cuz ur weight is. Try aiming for 3500 to 4k everyday and see how u pack on weight when u hit 200 give a ph another run and preferably not sd. Halo, Max-lmg, epi. All good solid gainers man
Yeah, 6k is definately unnecessary

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Devin James Anabolics 15