Superdrol-10 LGI-- Early sides, please help!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    almostnatty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Superdrol-10 LGI-- Early sides, please help!


    Background:
    Age: 21
    Height: 6"
    Weight: 168lbs
    BF: 8%
    Lifting exp: 4yrs

    Problem:
    This is my first cycle ever. I'm on my first week of SD10 , taking 2 doses of 5mg daily spread 6-8hrs apart. I take my first 5mg dose around 9AM every morning followed by a full serving of Serious Mass (1250cals/250carbs/50gprotein), followed by half of my support sups (Aegis, Cycle Assist, CoQ10, Multi). Within 15minutes of taking my supps I develop aggressive nausea and blaring headaches that persist upwards to 6hrs+ which is normally time for my next dose. So basically I feel like throwing up with a massive migraine the entire day. I currently eat 4.5-6k cals daily, with a water intake of around 1gall-1.5gall.

    I'm running this with a friend of mine who is following the same guidelines except he isn't experiencing any of these sides. I have yet to throw up as I've kept it in, but it's really affecting my workout potential as you can imagine.

    I would really appreciate any input as to why this is occurring and if there's a way to solve it. Thanks in advance for your input!

    Current stack:
    Week 1 - Preload Cycle Assist:
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving [8 pills total]
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart) [3 pills total]
    ☐ Multivitamin [1 pill total]
    Week 2 - Cycle:
    ☐ SD10 @ 10mg [1 pill total - 6-8hr half-life; first dose on empty, second with heavy carbs for depleted lipid prof]
    ☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving [4 pills total]
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 3 - Cycle:
    ☐ SD10 @ 20mg [2 pills total]
    ☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 4 - Cycle:
    ☐ SD10 @ 20mg
    ☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 5 - Cycle:
    ☐ SD10 @ 20mg
    ☐ Aegis (Liver) x2 serving
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 6 - PCT:
    ☐ Clomid @ 50mg
    ☐ Nolvadex @ 20mg
    ☐ Testforce2 (Test Booster)
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 7 - PCT:
    ☐ Clomid @ 50mg
    ☐ Nolvadex @ 20mg
    ☐ Testforce2 (Test Booster)
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 8 - PCT:
    ☐ Clomid @ 25mg
    ☐ Nolvadex @ 10mg
    ☐ Testforce2 (Test Booster)
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin
    Week 9 - PCT:
    ☐ Clomid @ 25mg
    ☐ Nolvadex @ 10mg
    ☐ Testforce2 (Test Booster)
    ☐ Cycle Assist @ x2 serving
    ☐ CoQ10 @ 250mg (Heart)
    ☐ Multivitamin

  2. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42573

    A. You're too young
    B. LGI's SD10 are dosed in 10mg pills
    C. I'd say check your blood pressure when you feel the migraines coming on as it may be spiking. If that's the case you need to either up your BP supps or discontinue use
  3. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5611

    Superdrol prob not a good idea for first cycle bro, especially at 21, steroids affect everyone differently. Up your bp supports, if no change jump into pct
    T2
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214977

    How are you dosing a 10mg capsule at 5mg?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  5. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    lmfao how the hell are you dosing 5mg with 10mg caps? and btw, 6' 168lbs is tiny as ****, probly shoulda stayed away from superdrol
  6. Registered User
    abeckham's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Laramie
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    200

    Listen to these guys, they know their stuff. I would've used something a lot milder than SD for a first cycle, especially since you don't know sides and would've gained with something like Halo. And I'm also curious about the 5g dosing...
  7. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Lol @ not being able to read the bottle. It's 10 mg per pill Bahahaha. If your 6' 168, you should've just ate more and gained weight naturally.
  8. Registered User
    UnderXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2203

    You have everything set out right, you should've ran halodrol or epi, why SD for your first cycle? & your blood pressure and cholesterol levels are probably all f**ked up

    But **** happens, I'm not gonna be a dick, but do as everyone is saying, up your blood pressure supplements and just dose at 10mg for 4 weeks or drop into pct.
  9. Registered User
    Infekted_87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    49

    Having serious mass first thing in morning, on an empty stomach prob doesnt help the nausia.. Eat something solid, banana eggs an cereal/oats for breaky, an have the gainer an hour or so later
  10. Registered User
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    lmfao how the hell are you dosing 5mg with 10mg caps? and btw, 6' 168lbs is tiny as ****, probly shoulda stayed away from superdrol
    Coming from someone 5'11 @ 175lbs you don't have much room to talk down to people....
  11. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5611

    Lol, at your age you plenty of test, just eat a ton bro and lift your ass off
    T2
  12. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20794

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    Coming from someone 5'11 @ 175lbs you don't have much room to talk down to people....
    5'11 at 175 is better than 6" 168, and he's not the one saying he's using SD at 21. at 6" 168 the only thing you should touch is food regardless of age.

    I'm 5'10- 188 and I'm trying to get to 200 before I do SD for my 4th cycle. There is no point in doing SD when you're 21.

    this cycle seems to be put together without much research. I mean he's using 2 different serms in pct and doesnt have an AI on hand incase.
  13. Registered User
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA

    5'11 at 175 is better than 6" 168, and he's not the one saying he's using SD at 21. at 6" 168 the only thing you should touch is food regardless of age.

    I'm 5'10- 188 and I'm trying to get to 200 before I do SD for my 4th cycle. There is no point in doing SD when you're 21.

    this cycle seems to be put together without much research. I mean he's using 2 different serms in pct and doesnt have an AI on hand incase.
    Regardless of YOUR size, bashing the kid over his weight is pointless. 5'11 and 175 still isnt that big. I was only pointing that out. It serves no purpose to flame the kid over that reason alone, yes I agree he should hold off until he's a bit older and put some meat on his bones. That being said, it does him no good to have people flame him. He's asking for help, so if you have constructive information to provide instead of repeating the same s h i t other people have already said.
  14. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275605

    Agreed with a lot of this.I don't think he should have ran this.but he did,so let's try to help him out
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  15. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    YOLO.


    Blood pressure or negative response to SD. Same as above up blood pressure shizz.

    Have you laid of caffeine by any chance ? withdrawal of caffeine can that****

    And maybe lower the CoQ10 Dosage ? try a few days without it
  16. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20794

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    Regardless of YOUR size, bashing the kid over his weight is pointless. 5'11 and 175 still isnt that big. I was only pointing that out. It serves no purpose to flame the kid over that reason alone, yes I agree he should hold off until he's a bit older and put some meat on his bones. That being said, it does him no good to have people flame him. He's asking for help, so if you have constructive information to provide instead of repeating the same s h i t other people have already said.
    if he would do research before doing a cycle it would help. this is why prohormones are being banned. people don't do their homework and they get the horrible sides.

    and from what i put no one said to only use one serm, ok pumpkin. So i guess you can say that wasn't repeated. and I was just emphasizing what everyone else was saying


    but this isnt a side effect from the gear. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S TAKING ALL HIS PILLS WITH JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE AND NO SOLID FOOD. eat a bannana, eggs whites, toast anything. Havn't you ever taken a multi just by istelf. it's hard on the stomach. he should spread out everything out instead of taking it all at once

    ^^^^this time i repeated what infected 87 said

    and it i perfectly acceptable to bash someone because of their weight because he will be able to get great gains without gear and better gains with the same gear later at a heavier weight

    almostnatty.....stick to natty test boosters until you've gained a few lbs. the gear will be much more effective later on.
  17. Registered User
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA

    if he would do research before doing a cycle it would help. this is why prohormones are being banned. people don't do their homework and they get the horrible sides.

    and from what i put no one said to only use one serm, ok pumpkin. So i guess you can say that wasn't repeated. and I was just emphasizing what everyone else was saying

    but this isnt a side effect from the gear. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S TAKING ALL HIS PILLS WITH JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE AND NO SOLID FOOD. eat a bannana, eggs whites, toast anything. Havn't you ever taken a multi just by istelf. it's hard on the stomach. he should spread out everything out instead of taking it all at once

    ^^^^this time i repeated what infected 87 said

    and it i perfectly acceptable to bash someone because of their weight because he will be able to get great gains without gear and better gains with the same gear later at a heavier weight

    almostnatty.....stick to natty test boosters until you've gained a few lbs. the gear will be much more effective later on.
    So finally you have something constructive to say instead of bashing the kid, kudos to you "pumpkin" for acting like an adult today. Be a part of the solution to these ****ty cycles not the problem. It seems like more and more people just want to bash each other. It's obvious the OP didn't do his homework, but what's done is done, either help him out or get off his nuts.
  18. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20794

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    So finally you have something constructive to say instead of bashing the kid, kudos to you "pumpkin" for acting like an adult today. Be a part of the solution to these ****ty cycles not the problem. It seems like more and more people just want to bash each other. It's obvious the OP didn't do his homework, but what's done is done, either help him out or get off his nuts.
    The main reason why there is bashing on this website is due to people not doing research. in every forum on the first page the admin put a "do your research here" sticky. So I'm sorry if he's your friend, lover, or just some random guy you feel so inclined to defend, but he deserved it.

    and the fact that he doesn't know to take a simple multi with solid food leads to question whether he should be taking ph's
    :****you:
  19. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5611

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    The main reason why there is bashing on this website is due to people not doing research. in every forum on the first page the admin put a "do your research here" sticky. So I'm sorry if he's your friend, lover, or just some random guy you feel so inclined to defend, but he deserved it.

    and the fact that he doesn't know to take a simple multi with solid food leads to question whether he should be taking ph's
    :****you:
    For the win!
    T2
  20. Registered User
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    The main reason why there is bashing on this website is due to people not doing research. in every forum on the first page the admin put a "do your research here" sticky. So I'm sorry if he's your friend, lover, or just some random guy you feel so inclined to defend, but he deserved it.

    and the fact that he doesn't know to take a simple multi with solid food leads to question whether he should be taking ph's
    :****you:
    For your info c@ck bag I don't even know the kid, and I already acknowledged the fact that he knows nothing about what he's putting in his body. So do you think he knows what a sticky is you dumb s h i t? He asked for help so either be of use or shut up. People like you do nothing but give these forums a bad name. Dumbasses like YOU would rather flame someone than help them. So...f u c k you
  21. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314

    For your info c@ck bag I don't even know the kid, and I already acknowledged the fact that he knows nothing about what he's putting in his body. So do you think he knows what a sticky is you dumb s h i t? He asked for help so either be of use or shut up. People like you do nothing but give these forums a bad name. Dumbasses like YOU would rather flame someone than help them. So...f u c k you
    and dum fuks like you defend idiots and encourage this wreckless behavior. hows it feel to be part of the population that helped cause the upcoming ban? next time youre on your period, dont get mad at people for flaming your boyfriend, he deserves it for being so stupid. 10 minutes of research before hand would of led him to taking something much more mild and safe for his first cycle

    and you talk how high and mighty about helping him. where the fuk is your help you dum fukin idiot. you just came in here to defend your little lover, but youre too stupid to help him
  22. Registered User
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    and dum fuks like you defend idiots and encourage this wreckless behavior. hows it feel to be part of the population that helped cause the upcoming ban? next time youre on your period, dont get mad at people for flaming your boyfriend, he deserves it for being so stupid. 10 minutes of research before hand would of led him to taking something much more mild and safe for his first cycle

    and you talk how high and mighty about helping him. where the fuk is your help you dum fukin idiot. you just came in here to defend your little lover, but youre too stupid to help him
    How was I encouraging reckless behavior? Because I was pointing out that instead of flaming him someone could offer helpful advice? Your right...sounds pretty reckless to me too. You can also get f u c k e d.
  23. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20794

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    For your info c@ck bag I don't even know the kid, and I already acknowledged the fact that he knows nothing about what he's putting in his body. So do you think he knows what a sticky is you dumb s h i t? He asked for help so either be of use or shut up. People like you do nothing but give these forums a bad name. Dumbasses like YOU would rather flame someone than help them. So...f u c k you
    I feel that telling him to eat food with his pills was good advice
    laughing at him for using 2 serms in pct was my way of telling him.....wait for it.....To not do that
    chuckling again because he doesn't have an AI on hand is my way of saying.....maybe he should have it
    telling him to stick to natty test booster was fantastic advice.

    constructive criticism is what I like to call it.

    giving someone who is unwilling to do research on their own, advise is unadvised
    giving someone who is 6" 168lbs, advise on gear is unadvised.
    giving someone who uses SD for their first cycle, advise is totally unadvised

    the kid joined october 2012...hmmmm.....so he really didn't usus the search bar for anything. he could have typed first cycle, hit search, and bikitybam had a grip of first users cycle and recommendations. but noooooo..... he didnt do any research before a cycle. he probably heard SD was banned so it must be legit and he should use to be jacked..... he's like a pregnant girl at planned parenthood asking for birth control......kinda should've thought of that ahead of time.

    as far as you, I don't appreciate your obscenities.
  24. Registered User
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    23284

    Check your blood pressure mate.
  25. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20794

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    How was I encouraging reckless behavior? Because I was pointing out that instead of flaming him someone could offer helpful advice? Your right...sounds pretty reckless to me too. You can also get f u c k e d.
    giving advice to a newb who is taking SD as their first cycle is reckless. even if he asked what to use for the first cycle people wouldn't appreciate it considering there like 3 new threads a day about first cycles and the information is out there. he did ask one single question about his nasea , however its much different telling someone who is maybe 6' 200lbs mid 20's, multiple cycles under their belt, perfect pct in place what to do to prevent it than someone who doesn't know what they're doing......incase you dont know who I'm referring to look at the very first post of the thread.

    everyone who "flammed" him is actually helping him by trying to get a newb not to take a PH like SD as their first run. because if you screw up a hdrol cycle it's a lot easier to recover than a screw up on an SD cycle.
  26. TLW
    TLW is offline
    Registered User
    TLW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    2193

    I ran SD as my second cycle at 30mg and had no sides, other then some emotional sides on pct. everyone responds differently. Just get blood work, and check your blood pressure.
  27. Registered User
    squirtguns89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    1604

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    giving advice to a newb who is taking SD as their first cycle is reckless. even if he asked what to use for the first cycle people wouldn't appreciate it considering there like 3 new threads a day about first cycles and the information is out there. he did ask one single question about his nasea , however its much different telling someone who is maybe 6' 200lbs mid 20's, multiple cycles under their belt, perfect pct in place what to do to prevent it than someone who doesn't know what they're doing......incase you dont know who I'm referring to look at the very first post of the thread.

    everyone who "flammed" him is actually helping him by trying to get a newb not to take a PH like SD as their first run. because if you screw up a hdrol cycle it's a lot easier to recover than a screw up on an SD cycle.

    i agree 100%. meanwhile the op hasnt responded once and is probably over there ****tin bricks because he realized hes been double dosing his first run on sd lol. why are phs/ds getting banned.. see original post. good job bro
  28. Registered User
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    1993

    Yo no way are u maintainence Cals are 4.5 to 6k! If u eat like that to just one month u would shoot up from a weak 168 to 180 bro. Of course I agree u prob got a fast metabolism but I'm calling bs on the daily cal claim u got going on mostly cuz ur weight is. Try aiming for 3500 to 4k everyday and see how u pack on weight when u hit 200 give a ph another run and preferably not sd. Halo, Max-lmg, epi. All good solid gainers man
  29. Banned
    GoHard818's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Its pretty lame to talk **** when people are looking for help. Bet there was a point when you didn't know ****. Ease up on it and help the kid. Obviously he wanted to gain just went about it wrong.
  30. Registered User
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    1993

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818 View Post
    Its pretty lame to talk **** when people are looking for help. Bet there was a point when you didn't know ****. Ease up on it and help the kid. Obviously he wanted to gain just went about it wrong.
    Is that refered to me? Reread my comment I'm giving advice on diet and beginner ph's as well as calling bs on eating 6k Cals a day. Who lies about that. Being naive and misinformed is one thing..Lieng to ppl ur asking for advice is just stupid. If he ate even half that he wouldn't b 6ft 168. Ph's aren't his solution just a shortcut, atleast for his case that is. If we didn't care we wouldn't be giving responses
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMV2, Methyl 1-d side effects, Help please
    By xmonsterv23x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. Decabolen side??? please help
    By fNoRanger24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. Please help - superdrol kickstart not working
    By m4gnum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:18 PM
  4. someone please help with superdrol cycle.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 03:30 PM
  5. Hair Loss from Superdrol? High DHT? PLEASE HELP
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.