Superdrol-10 LGI-- Early sides, please help!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818 View Post
    Its pretty lame to talk **** when people are looking for help. Bet there was a point when you didn't know ****. Ease up on it and help the kid. Obviously he wanted to gain just went about it wrong.
    True there was a time....but then I did research. I still try to research everyday for general knowledge

2. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    i agree 100%. meanwhile the op hasnt responded once and is probably over there ****tin bricks because he realized hes been double dosing his first run on sd lol. why are phs/ds getting banned.. see original post. good job bro
    Thanks dude
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Is that refered to me? Reread my comment I'm giving advice on diet and beginner ph's as well as calling bs on eating 6k Cals a day. Who lies about that. Being naive and misinformed is one thing..Lieng to ppl ur asking for advice is just stupid. If he ate even half that he wouldn't b 6ft 168. Ph's aren't his solution just a shortcut, atleast for his case that is. If we didn't care we wouldn't be giving responses
    ^this

4. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

Is that refered to me? Reread my comment I'm giving advice on diet and beginner ph's as well as calling bs on eating 6k Cals a day. Who lies about that. Being naive and misinformed is one thing..Lieng to ppl ur asking for advice is just stupid. If he ate even half that he wouldn't b 6ft 168. Ph's aren't his solution just a shortcut, atleast for his case that is. If we didn't care we wouldn't be giving responses
    Nah bro not you refering to earlier comments.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Yo no way are u maintainence Cals are 4.5 to 6k! If u eat like that to just one month u would shoot up from a weak 168 to 180 bro. Of course I agree u prob got a fast metabolism but I'm calling bs on the daily cal claim u got going on mostly cuz ur weight is. Try aiming for 3500 to 4k everyday and see how u pack on weight when u hit 200 give a ph another run and preferably not sd. Halo, Max-lmg, epi. All good solid gainers man
    Yeah, 6k is definately unnecessary

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMV2, Methyl 1-d side effects, Help please
    By xmonsterv23x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. Decabolen side??? please help
    By fNoRanger24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:49 PM
  3. Please help - superdrol kickstart not working
    By m4gnum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 02:18 PM
  4. someone please help with superdrol cycle.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 05:30 PM
  5. Hair Loss from Superdrol? High DHT? PLEASE HELP
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 12:41 PM