PMAG non responder

duramax40

Awards
On my 4th week of PMAG and have seen minimal results or sides. I feel like im not even on it. A buddy of mine said i could be a non responder. My diet is in check, and ive added an additional 500 calories to my diet for the cycle. My first question is would HDROL have the same non responsive effect? Second, should i stop the PMAG cycle and jump into HDROL? Thanks guys :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
On my 4th week of PMAG and have seen minimal results or sides. I feel like im not even on it. A buddy of mine said i could be a non responder. My diet is in check, and ive added an additional 500 calories to my diet for the cycle. My first question is would HDROL have the same non responsive effect? Second, should i stop the PMAG cycle and jump into HDROL? Thanks guys :D
No, finish this cycle and PCT or up the dose for a total of 6 weeks. H-Drol takes longer to kick in. P-mag @ 50mg I hear was weak, probably need 75mg so ppl bounce up to 100. & maybe u just don't respond to it.

What's your stats, diet, & dose your running, lifting routine?
Provide that, I'm sure an anabolic guru will come in and do ya a solid.

duramax40

Awards
No, finish this cycle and PCT or up the dose for a total of 6 weeks. H-Drol takes longer to kick in. P-mag @ 50mg I hear was weak, probably need 75mg so ppl bounce up to 100. & maybe u just don't respond to it.

What's your stats, diet, & dose your running, lifting routine?
Provide that, I'm sure an anabolic guru will come in and do ya a solid.
Ive also been reading there has been some bunk CEL products going around :( I'm getting a caloric surplus of about 800 cals right now. Lifting 5 days a week with heavy compounds. 10 hours of sleep a night. been running at 100 mgs and just upped to 150 this 4th week. still nothing.

duramax40

Awards
THIS JUST IN.... The last batch made expires Sep 2012. my first bottle expires sept 2012 and smells methyl. these other two bottles i have expire December 2012 and dont smell anywhere near as bad as the first bottle. now i really dont know what to do as i just finished my second bottle. help!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol @ expired steroids
lol @ non responder

See guys, this is what happens when you take steroids and you have no clue what the fuk you're doing. Lesson to be learned here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol @ expired steroids
lol @ non responder

See guys, this is what happens when you take steroids and you have no clue what the fuk you're doing. Lesson to be learned here.
There he has it. :)

dannyn2007

Awards
THIS JUST IN.... The last batch made expires Sep 2012. my first bottle expires sept 2012 and smells methyl. these other two bottles i have expire December 2012 and dont smell anywhere near as bad as the first bottle. now i really dont know what to do as i just finished my second bottle. help!!
I was trying to smell my superdrol bottle but it had a horrible smell so it has to be trenavar? How the hell can you smell the difference between a methyl and none methyl?

duramax40

Awards
Ok, explain why these two bottles smell different then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
celc5 Supplement Logs 382