Running Mdrol, need clarification/peace of mind

LionsDen21

Awards
I do alot of reading but this will be my first post on any forum. Thanks for reading.

I'm 29 years old, a tad over 6'3 and a weight of 198. I have trained almost everyday for the past 4 years, mostly lifting (being military I get my cardio in else where). I have an extremely lean build and thus work very hard for the gains I do see.
Ive taken mdrol in the past, roughly 2.5 years ago and had great gains in strength. BUT the sides were pretty rough and my knowledge was nowhere near what it shouldve been. I used a serm (Nolva) and aromasin but believe I was completely shutdown and took a while to bounce back. I was also an emotional wreck, I was irratable and and had Zero libido.

I know I couldve saved time and money by researching more first, but of course being a know it all, I thought I knew enough. Wrong

So here I am, ready to give it another shot.
I'm currently in Afghan, so recieving diff Supps is difficult at best. I want to display to you what I have and how I plan to take it for the most optimal safe results. I know this is a very basic post, but that little bit of reassurance will go along way for me and my peace of mind after what I went thru last time. Getting blood work is not really an option considering.

What I have on hand: (1x = bottle)
1 x mdrol
1 x cycle assist
90 x nolva 20
1 x PCT assist
1 x iForce intimidate (DAA)
1 x iForce Reversitol
1 x iForce Tropinal
1 x Luekic Pro
1 x Creakic
creatine mono
Multi-Vit

Here is what Ive started (Im two days into mdrol stage), preloaded with cycle assist first.

Mdrol; 20/20/20/20; 12 pm, 11 pm
cycle assist x4; 8am, 6pm
leukic x4; 8 am, 12 pm
creakic x6; 6pm
Multi Vit; 10 am

PCT:
Nolva 30/20/20/10
PCT assist
DAA 30mg
revesitol - recommend dosage
creatine mono
Tropinol

The iForce products were giving to me and after some reading found they could benefit my PCT (Intimidate-DAA, Revesatol-hormone balance, not sure how tropinol would come in, raise natural test?)

I get 7 to 8 hours sleep(usually) and eat and drink plenty.

Thankyou gentleman for you time and input/advice your willing to give

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm assuming you mean 3g of DAA.

Tropinol is a natty test boost you are correct.

Pick up taurine incase you get back pumps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate is NMDA , so Its dosing will be less than standard DAA.
Didn't see you said intimidate just saw daa 30. My bad, I loved running intimidate in my last pct. good stuff.

LionsDen21

Awards
No worries brother thanks for the response.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much of a soccer fan, no relation
football....in europe we call it football....lol...millwall's home ground is the den....that's why I asked....good luck on your cycle bro

LionsDen21

Awards
football....in europe we call it football....lol...millwall's home ground is the den....that's why I asked....good luck on your cycle bro
thanks brother, good luck in the den

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurine:for the back bumps
DHEA:to help out with the lethargy

I would also add some liv52 or liver assist or even better TUDCA from nutra planet

LionsDen21

Awards
Taurine:for the back bumps
DHEA:to help out with the lethargy

I would also add some liv52 or liver assist or even better TUDCA from nutra planet
Yes the lethargy, that def was an issue last time. Givin my position out here, it could make for a miserable time.
Im going to have the wifey get it to me ASAP (ASAP used loosely) because of the mail system.
Thanks for the advice

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the lethargy, that def was an issue last time. Givin my position out here, it could make for a miserable time.
Im going to have the wifey get it to me ASAP (ASAP used loosely) because of the mail system.
Thanks for the advice
Yeah man the lethargy is a killer!you could also use stano. in my opinion it's the most effective.. to combat lethargy
that's what I'm going to run for my MDROL cycle. MDROL+stano stack =)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wobmarvel Post Cycle Therapy 22
Supplement Logs 22
Anabolics 58
fireworkz788 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 7