ORIG SD / h-drol ideas

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I ve been a member of AM For like 7 years but had to create a new account bc I forgot my password when I switched my computer so I'm not technically a first time poster . I'm 29 done about 5 cycles of ph's over the last 8 years and am ready to get into another soon. I'm looking for some feedback on how best to use my goods. I have original anabolic xtreme SD and CEL h-drol. I was looking to set up a 6 weeker . Low dose SD or a bridge . Any other opinions ...? Stano or 4ad.? Just looking for some input on a solid stack. Looking to recomp. Lean gains only. Diet is in check and PCT would be all set just looking for some ideas. Stats 29 5'9" 190

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I think Stano would be great for your goals. will keep your gains lean and improve vascularity and hardness, but the best part is that it should counteract any lethargy you would experience from the sd/hd. I'd give it a go @ 800mg ED. Maybe do a low dose 10mg/day SD, HD @ 50-75mg and stano @ 800mg for your 6 weeks. Should fix you right up.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah.stano and sd are awesome.I even like sd for 4 and stano for the 4 then 2 more.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oh.and lgi is a great company.also may want to check out shredded labs.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
LGI is a great company, and Shredded Labs has a higher dosed stano product @ 300mg instead of 200.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I ve been looking into LGI seems like a lot of positive feedback.. Shredded labs has some positive feedback but people also seem to be very skeptical of them from what I ve heard. This particular cycle wont be until Spring time anyways but I like to get all my ducks in a row. I may run a low SD cycle first from the original bottle and see if its lost any potency. Only problem is I ve never run it before so I ll have nothing to compare it to. Thanks for all the feedback fellas.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
i have the same compound in hand, was thinking about running the m-drol moderately for 4 weeks and bridging into the h-drol week 4-6..my theory behind this is not expecting much from the hdrol but just to extend my cycle and allow for easier muscle retention due to being on longer. havent found many logs doing this and will probably just do them separate but figured since were working with the same compounds id throw out the idea.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Not long enough for the h-drol. I wouldn't run h-drol less than 6 weeks. The more I look into it I'm thinking either low dose sd 1-6 and Stano 1-6 or low to mod sd 1-4 Stano 1-6. If you want to use both those then maybe sd 1-3 10/20/20 the h- drol starting w 50mg starting 2nd week then ramping up based on sides and gains. Lots of ways to mess w dosages