Clenbuterol results?

superman15

Banned
Awards
My gf weighs 110-115 lbs and is needing to drop 10 lbs for cheerleading. She is always dieting and is VERY active but she just cant get lower than 110 and she has a high enough body fat percentage to lose that much weight. She has tried all kinds of weight loss pills and some people are telling me to get her on t3 and clen, what do you suggest, what were your results of both or any of them you have used. thanks

cobra1414

Awards
Diet. If she isn't losing weight in the first place with a sold diet then clen isn't going to kickstart any weightloss.

I've always heard t3 and clen were particularly hard on females as well...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
clen works wonders for me, but my diet is usually pretty decent. i can't imagine it not working for her if she keeps it in check and gets exercise.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Diet. If she isn't losing weight in the first place with a sold diet then clen isn't going to kickstart any weightloss.

I've always heard t3 and clen were particularly hard on females as well...

money says she aint on a SOLID diet, with cardio.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone else said diet is key. She may not be eating enough even, which can keep those last few pounds from dropping off. Having said that, if everything else is in place, clen will help. It's not,as previously stated, harder on women. It's actually the preferred drug of many females that want to stay away from androgens in both bodybuilding and fitness. Just back off on the dosages a bit from what a guy would take. But like everyone else also said diet is key. Make sure she's eating enough protein and good fats, not just cutting calories.

dalejmurphy

Awards
My gf weighs 110-115 lbs and is needing to drop 10 lbs for cheerleading. She is always dieting and is VERY active but she just cant get lower than 110 and she has a high enough body fat percentage to lose that much weight. She has tried all kinds of weight loss pills and some people are telling me to get her on t3 and clen, what do you suggest, what were your results of both or any of them you have used. thanks
What they have said about diet it is very true, just get her to set down and journalize what she eats everyday for a couple a days and look over it and see if that is her problem. or you could post it up here and i'm sure someone would help take a look at it for you, if that not the problem then maybe I would go with the clen, I don't know about clen being more harsh for a female than a male, but it is less effective because girls has fewer receptor than a guy does. As far as the usual dosage i've seen 20 mcg as a starting point and ramping up to 80 mcg so the dosage is a bit less too. And I would stay away from the t3 and especially the combo of clen and t3 it just does not seem neccessary for that amount of weight, the combo is quite muscle wasting,

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
How tall? and why the 10pd needed drop is my question? And i to agree have her write down everything, and I bet you find she isent eating enough, hard thing to realize.........

Ript22Swole

Awards
yeah , alot of women's diets aren't enough , and by that I mean they don't eat enough and often enough. When the body goes on a diet of extreme hunger or a low calorie state the body slows down the metabolism to be more efficient.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Women seem to actually need to do cardio to get lean - go figure.

JTrans

Awards
Clen works WONDERS for me...I sweat my ass off and it just seems to melt fat off of me.....My wife tried it and spotted "bleeding"....its actually common for women and they can either bleed heavily or maybe not at all....some women dont mind to be bothered w/ it, but my wife didnt want to continue....it did start its effects w/ her though....My wife tried T3 as well (not w/ clen) and didnt exprience anything from it.....right now she is taking pure ephedra tabs along w/ a good workout routine and pretty good diet w/ results starting to show...I would go that route if I had to recommend, thats from first/second hand exprience----JT

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
she lyin!!!!!!!!!!!! my ex told me she was runnin all the time when she was at the gym. u cannot respond to a text, especially touch screen phones within a minute. THE BIT** WAS WALKING!!!!!!!!! lol but seriously, try a different diet. low carb keto dropped me 10lbs in a week and half. if she really wants to take something, id suggest start with oxyelite pro, if u wanna go stronger, eca stack and clen last case scenario. she's gonna be shaking the whole time during her practices with clen. has anyone noticed how many clen threads hav started in the past couple days? like 9 so far

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
bahahahaha im a moron, someone slap me. ill message u steps staysweet

mrdontplay

mrdontplay

Awards
she lyin!!!!!!!!!!!! my ex told me she was runnin all the time when she was at the gym. u cannot respond to a text, especially touch screen phones within a minute. THE BIT** WAS WALKING!!!!!!!!! lol but seriously, try a different diet. low carb keto dropped me 10lbs in a week and half. if she really wants to take something, id suggest start with oxyelite pro, if u wanna go stronger, eca stack and clen last case scenario. she's gonna be shaking the whole time during her practices with clen. has anyone noticed how many clen threads hav started in the past couple days? like 9 so far
Oh boy, clen made me shake like crazy. It was hard standing in formation.