FocusXT or Alcar with Hdrol?

W

who281

Awards
Would it do ok to take Alcar or caffeine free FocusXT with Hdrol? Because I am dying without my caffeine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it do ok to take Alcar or caffeine free FocusXT with Hdrol? Because I am dying without my caffeine.
Do you have BP issues? Hdrol isn't going to go crazy on BP for healthy individuals. You can use stimmed pre workouts if you want. And as always, ALCAR taken pre workout is beneficial and Focus XT is a fantastic pre workout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One would ask in the first place why you are so tired to being with haha. Are you not getting enough rest to where you cannot operate without caffeine? Essential rest is important.

W

who281

Awards
**** you mean this no caffeine thing is over hyped BS...

I checked my BP tnight it was fine.

Also I am not necessarily TIRED I get 7-8 hours minimum at night and then try and take a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. But I trade futures for a living, and it requires a lot of focus. So without my caffeine and the added lethargy I am just out of it in the mornings.

But thanks for the replies guys, appreciate the help!

N

Nickype

Awards
Caffeine prework outs should be fine. Any strong Stims like 1.3 I would save for PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** you mean this no caffeine thing is over hyped BS...

I checked my BP tnight it was fine.

Also I am not necessarily TIRED I get 7-8 hours minimum at night and then try and take a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. But I trade futures for a living, and it requires a lot of focus. So without my caffeine and the added lethargy I am just out of it in the mornings.

But thanks for the replies guys, appreciate the help!
You'll be fine, and Focus XT + ALCAR is a great stack considering your job.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established