FocusXT or Alcar with Hdrol?
- 10-09-2012, 09:54 AM
- 10-09-2012, 12:33 PM
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM
10-09-2012, 10:43 PM
One would ask in the first place why you are so tired to being with haha. Are you not getting enough rest to where you cannot operate without caffeine? Essential rest is important.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
10-10-2012, 02:04 AM
**** you mean this no caffeine thing is over hyped BS...
I checked my BP tnight it was fine.
Also I am not necessarily TIRED I get 7-8 hours minimum at night and then try and take a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. But I trade futures for a living, and it requires a lot of focus. So without my caffeine and the added lethargy I am just out of it in the mornings.
But thanks for the replies guys, appreciate the help!
10-10-2012, 03:29 AM
10-10-2012, 02:06 PM
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ths in forum AnabolicsReplies: 47Last Post: 06-16-2012, 12:40 AM
- By EasternRebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-16-2011, 11:38 PM
- By neverstop in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 39Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
- By Rapz85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
- By relentless90 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 05:46 PM