Help a noob with possibly getting LG's new PH-17 or PH-19 and PCT

Gator762

Awards
Thinking about getting PH-17 and/or PH-19 with Nutra's sale... Did some searching without too much luck. PH-17 for cutting or recomp, maybe picking up PH-19 for bulking with the sale as well. Also the included 7-Keto DHEA.

I am prone to hair loss a bit and new to prohormones, so if any will contribute to that then I think I'll stay away from it. Will either require PCT? I searched, they are new and there is little info about them. I want to find out quick to jump on the sale.

I found some info on OTC PCT. Some of what I found:
Erase pro (Erase OK too?)
DAA or Intimidate
Anabeta Elite
Fenugreek?

Gator762

Awards
Managed to get some searching around...

PH-17 - new Prostanozol. Prostanozol - very mild for sides.
PH-19 - new Tren. Tren - most got side effects, hair loss, gyno, decreased libido.

Anyone know if PH-19 works like Tren did?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Managed to get some searching around...

PH-17 - new Prostanozol. Prostanozol - very mild for sides.
PH-19 - new Tren. Tren - most got side effects, hair loss, gyno, decreased libido.

Anyone know if PH-19 works like Tren did?
There should be some logs popping up to see what this stuff is made of. I'm on day 8 now of 17.
For PCT I'm going OTC because these products should'nt shut ya down.
D-Pol stack with recycle from Purus Labs.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Hmm looks like some fancy ways to write out dhea chemical name..mixed in is masterdrol...as for the tren, no looks like progesterone mild if at all anabolic....
Seems like a waiste of money imo, prolly a fancy test booster...but i still wouldnt suggest an otc pct product as a stand alone..rather be safe than sorry as its considerd a prohormone..but if your not going to use a serm, otc thats worked for me is daa(3 g), erase, and recycle...i dnt go without a serm...If your wanting to go with a mild ph/ ds checkout hdrol...just my opinion man

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm looks like some fancy ways to write out dhea chemical name..mixed in is masterdrol...as for the tren, no looks like progesterone mild if at all anabolic.... Bla, bla, bla,
Seems like a waiste of money.. bla, ba, bla...
Keep researching, then come back and try again slick.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Hey slick i did..mabe i looked up the wrong liquid bs..is it trifecta stack, if not then my mistake, i appologize, if so then yes i did do my research thats exactly what the compounds are that came up ill copy and paiste em...when i searched ph-17. And 19 ...and anyone who thinks that they can just use otc pct with any hormonal cycle needs to do more research slick

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey slick i did..mabe i looked up the wrong liquid bs..is it trifecta stack, if not then my mistake, i appologize, if so then yes i did do my research thats exactly what the compounds are that came up ill copy and paiste em...when i searched ph-17. And 19 ...and anyone who thinks that they can just use otc pct with any hormonal cycle needs to do more research slick
Where to begin...

You're wrong with the products (what they are, what they do).
You're wrong with your ideas on PCT. (otc is viable for many cycles)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beats me calling people "brother" or "man" all the time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hahaha yeah good word choice. Oddly enough I used slick today. Don't know why but it just came to my head wen I forgot this guys name.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here's the thing, I dont have to copy and paste, or google the compound nomenclature to know what type of pro hormones they are, I just look at the nomenclature listed on the supplement facts.
being able to have the basic knowledge prevents me from getting bunk hits from google.
having a basic ability to use the search function will also prevent this.
so keep learning brotha, :thumbsup:

Gator762

Awards
There should be some logs popping up to see what this stuff is made of. I'm on day 8 now of 17.
For PCT I'm going OTC because these products should'nt shut ya down.
D-Pol stack with recycle from Purus Labs.
Are you experiencing any sides at all?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Gator762

Awards
Cool & repped. I think I'll give some a try then. Winter is coming, and this geezer has lost lots of muscle. I'd like to put some more back on!

To control loss of libido, maybe some Horny Goat Weed? I've heard it doesn't do much except libido. Takes a while to kick in IIRC.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool & repped. I think I'll give some a try then. Winter is coming, and this geezer has lost lots of muscle. I'd like to put some more back on!

To control loss of libido, maybe some Horny Goat Weed? I've heard it doesn't do much except libido. Takes a while to kick in IIRC.
You're looking to run 19 correct?

Gator762

Awards
You're looking to run 19 correct?
Right. I was thinking of picking up both. The 17 is a definite for the recomp, and much less risk of unwanted sides. The 19 I'm not so sure about, if the risk of unwanted sides is much higher. I'd run them separately, with a 30 day break in between.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right. I was thinking of picking up both. The 17 is a definite for the recomp, and much less risk of unwanted sides. The 19 I'm not so sure about, if the risk of unwanted sides is much higher. I'd run them separately, with a 30 day break in between.
The description on the site promises good things, but these compounds are not the strongest and usually people double up the doses...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up slick?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Gator762

Awards
The description on the site promises good things, but these compounds are not the strongest and usually people double up the doses...
You still at 4 doses a day? I found your PH-17 post. I'd put the link in, but I don't have enuf posts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You still at 4 doses a day? I found your PH-17 post. I'd put the link in, but I don't have enuf posts.
4 doses a day. 3ml each dose. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you stacking ph17 and 19? Or what are you stacking with ph19 and what does your dosing look like?
Just 17. I'm logging it.

diibbles134

Awards
I'm on day 10 of ph-17, no sides to speak of with doses at 2ml 4 times a day, and even though it is mild I still recommend a serm just for that fact that everyone responds differently just a safety no one wants gyno, deff cutting without loss of strength actually showing good gains, wish the results were like mdrol or the methyl dread I cycled before but I like how there are no sides and no harshness to my liver, I would recommend this as well as the 19 which my buddy is on and is see even better gains without anyside as of day 12 in his cycle

JD261985

Banned
Awards
im on week 6 and haven't had a single side effect and my balls are huge at 8 doses a day. A serm for this is absolutely ****ing unnecessary. Why get a ton of sides from a serm for a product that doesn't shut you down and keeps your balls huge. Its very misguided to recommend a serm when its not necessary. SERMs are not candy. I'm surprised no one has recommended a serm for erase pro yet or some natty test booster although I am sure someone has.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
im on week 6 and haven't had a single side effect and my balls are huge at 8 doses a day. A serm for this is absolutely ****ing unnecessary. Why get a ton of sides from a serm for a product that doesn't shut you down and keeps your balls huge. Its very misguided to recommend a serm when its not necessary. SERMs are not candy. I'm surprised no one has recommended a serm for erase pro yet or some natty test booster although I am sure someone has.
So you successfully completed your run with an OTC PCT and have kept your gains?