M4OHN MDein Mega Dose Cycle

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Hey guys I would like some opinions about an upcoming cycle I plan on running. My goal is to do a body recomp. I would like to net about a 10 - 12 pound difference. I will give an example to explain what I mean. I would be happy gaining 5 pounds as long as I lose 5 pounds of fat. So when its all said and done I would have put on 10 to 12 pounds of muscle. Or If I gain 13 pounds and 10 are muscle then so be it. Here are the options tell me which one you think is better and why. Training and diet are in check and I have done many cycles.

option 1: 1-test/4ad/4oht transdermal
500mg/300mg/300mg a day

option 2: Mega dose Methyl D
20 - 30 mg/day

option 3: 80-100 M4OHN

Option 1 is the least attractive to me but if everyone else thinks that the other two compunds are bunk or won't work for what I want them to work for I will do it because I know it works. With the ban coming up it would be nice to know if one of the other two compunds are worthwhile for what I am looking for. I have searched hundreds of threads and the opinions of mdien and M4OHN seems to change by the month. Any input is welcomed especially those with experience with over 15mg mdien or 50 mg M4OHN.

Thanks!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, option 1 is guaranteed to give you what you want. MD and M4OHN didin't work for me at all, but i didn't use it at those ridiculous dosages you have in mind. I would like to see you do option2or 3 before i decide how much of my MD and M4OHN powder to dump.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
That's a HUGE amount of transdermal, 7.7g/wk!! You damn right it would work very well. NO PROBLEM attaining your goals. A touch on the overkill side in my opinion. -- Are you sure you've got your numbers right?

Depending on efficiency (25-50%) that's equivalent to:
1250-2500mg of 1-test-cyp/wk
750-1500mg 4-AD-cyp
750-1500mg 4-OHT-cyp

What kind of transdermal formula are you (planning to) use? If it is a normal liquid one, at 50mg/ml, you are looking at smothering yourself in 11ml twice a day. If you were going to use Phlojel, it would be ~3ml.

You could easily cut your transdermal dose in half, and add in the orals. If you are working from raw powders, this would still be relatively cheap, but damned effective.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Option 1 will surely work, but i'd change the doses to a 1:1:1 ratio:
1-test/4ad/4oht transdermal @ 300mg/300mg/300mg a day, or maybe a little more 4oht
4oht alone is great for body recomp.

I dont like option 2: no one has done blood tests and i'm pretty sure that m-dien its quite hard on the liver.

For option 3, instead i would reduce the m4ohn dose to 40-50mg and stack it with 600mg of 1,4add.
AFAIK above 40mg nothing changed for most users.
Beware that these 2 compounds did not work for someone, expecially experienced users.

[edit: added more detalis]

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I like option 3.

There are quite a few of us(esspecially me) who really want to see what m4ohn is capable of at higher than 40mg ed doses.

Run option 3 for 8 weeks and please have a blood test done during the cycle if posseble(would be interesting). You would be rendering a great service to the board and everbody stocking up.

Please do option 3 at 80mg ed or more. For the sake of science!! :twisted:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did m4ohn up to 47mg and noticed very little. I could tell it was there but not enough to gain weight or body recomp. I stacked it with 1200mg 1,4 for 5 1/2 wks.
I want to try mdien at those doses too, but I would stack it because I dont think it would be strong enough for me.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to the guy doing 100mg/day of M4OHN?

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
re:Strateg0s

That's a HUGE amount of transdermal, 7.7g/wk!! You damn right it would work very well. NO PROBLEM attaining your goals. A touch on the overkill side in my opinion. -- Are you sure you've got your numbers right?

Depending on efficiency (25-50%) that's equivalent to:
1250-2500mg of 1-test-cyp/wk
750-1500mg 4-AD-cyp
750-1500mg 4-OHT-cyp

What kind of transdermal formula are you (planning to) use? If it is a normal liquid one, at 50mg/ml, you are looking at smothering yourself in 11ml twice a day. If you were going to use Phlojel, it would be ~3ml.

You could easily cut your transdermal dose in half, and add in the orals. If you are working from raw powders, this would still be relatively cheap, but damned effective.
Your Right Strateg0s that is a pretty ridiculous amount of rubbing I will need to do. I was planning on getting some t-gel if I could find it. No one has it in right now. What is this Phlojel and where can I read about it at? I was actually going to settle for the customizing gel which is the same as the dermoblics gel. That is why my numbers are a little higher. Syr recommend 300 300 300 distribution I think that sounds more reasonable what are your recommendations for distribution? Keep in mind I am 260 and an experienced user.

Thanks

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
re:wastedwhiteboy2

I did m4ohn up to 47mg and noticed very little. I could tell it was there but not enough to gain weight or body recomp. I stacked it with 1200mg 1,4 for 5 1/2 wks.
I want to try mdien at those doses too, but I would stack it because I dont think it would be strong enough for me.
Thanks for the input that's a big -1 poing for the M4OHN. If anyone has data to contradict this please post.

Thanks

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
re:TheManGuy

I like option 3.

There are quite a few of us(esspecially me) who really want to see what m4ohn is capable of at higher than 40mg ed doses.

Run option 3 for 8 weeks and please have a blood test done during the cycle if posseble(would be interesting). You would be rendering a great service to the board and everbody stocking up.

Please do option 3 at 80mg ed or more. For the sake of science!! :twisted:
Do you like option 3 because you have reason to believe it will work or just because you are interested in finding out if it will work or not? I am pretty curious myself and would like to do everybody a solid by trying it out but If I get enough negative feedback then there is no reason for me to try it out.

Thanks for the post

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I don't think MOHN is going to do much on it's own even at high doses. I know from one person that subbing the 4-ad for 30 mgs MOHN as mentioned in option 1 was a great lean bulk. I tihnk he said he gained 5.5 lbs total body weight and lost 3-4 pounds of fat. I don't know if he did any clen or trimax tho. I get a lot of bloat from 4ad as did my friend so I told him to try and switch the 4-ad with mohn to combat the lethargy of the 1-test. Of course this will reduced your gains but subbing the mohn in option ! should give you a nice lean bulk and help reduce some bf. Or just throw in some Superdrol in option 1 and have a killer stack.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Thats my point, everyone thinks m4ohn will be weak. If it's so weak then why has nobody tried and proven it?? If you have powder it's not very expensive.

I think m-dien is very simelair to winstrol. would you do 100mg winstrol only and expect a big recomp? Would still be interesting though.

M-4ohn is also very mild, so even at 100mg ed it should be quite harmless, where as 40mg m-dien could be compareble to m1t's toxisity.

Plus option 1 is boring! :trout:

Please try no3, you can add other non methyls if you wanna improve the cycle further. Stuff you've done before perhaps, so you know what to expect.

I actually felt m4ohn at 15mg a day at 250lb's, nothing major, but I could feel a definate differance.

btw, where are you at now? bf%, lean weight etc and what bf% are you aiming for?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, which one did you decide on? Has anyone tried Scifits 10mg MDien capsules? I was thinking of doing a 20mg 8 week cycle myself.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Sorry to disappoint

Well, which one did you decide on? Has anyone tried Scifits 10mg MDien capsules? I was thinking of doing a 20mg 8 week cycle myself.
I decided on the old boring reliable 1-test/4ad/4oht transdermal. To make it a little more exciting I'm going to go with a phlojel for a carrier. I need to get on something that I know for sure is going to work for sure. I would say more of the things I read about m4ohn the worse and it's hard to find any good info about mdien at the dosages I want to run. Most of the feedback is from the days wher people were running 4-6mg a day.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Sly, I saw in an old post of yours you ran mdien and didn't like it. What was your dosage?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sly, I saw in an old post of yours you ran mdien and didn't like it. What was your dosage?
I ran 6mg ed of Gaspari's Mdien for 4 weeks I think it was. It didn't do much of anything for me. M1T didn't do anything for me either untill I hit 30mg then, WOW! So I am thinking of giving Mdien another shot at a higher dosage.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I ran 6mg ed of Gaspari's Mdien for 4 weeks I think it was. It didn't do much of anything for me. M1T didn't do anything for me either untill I hit 30mg then, WOW! So I am thinking of giving Mdien another shot at a higher dosage.
I had the exact same experience with M1T as you. I actuall just got done writing about it in the m1t reference thread. I hate that garbage. Does regular old 1-test work for you? At what dose?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the exact same experience with M1T as you. I actuall just got done writing about it in the m1t reference thread. I hate that garbage. Does regular old 1-test work for you? At what dose?
Transdermal 1-Test did good for me. I did the max dosages of Avant's ONE+ 12 squirts and BDC's 1-Test. Transdermals are such a pain though especially when you have children. I love M1T, I just load up on ECY to combat lethargy.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Bad_Mo_Fo, how about adding the m4ohn to the transdermal cycle? It's the only methyl and that way you can check the toxicity and be sure to get great results anyway.

Youve done the 1t/4ad cycle before right? So you'll know what to expect and know anything extra is the m4ohn.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running mdien @ 20 a day..refuse to go back to m1t..felt like i was going to die at 20mgs of m1t despite it working very fast on me..

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the same, I had blood tests done after m1t and the values were shocking.

So I decided to not do it again. I might try 5 mg ed as a jumpstart to a cycle, but that's it.

If you decide to the the m-dien at 20mg please keep up posted. I'm going up to 14mg m-dien on monday.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on 75mg MDHT right now, 1 week in, nothing to show yet. I am going to run for 4 weeks to decide if I will buy more before the ban. I think I will buy a couple bottles of the Scifit Mdein to try the 20mg dosing this spring. I think I'll pick up a couple bottles of superdrol when it comes out, then I'm stocked. I got a 600count bottle of M1t and 2 90count bottles of the Gaspari brand also. (can't help it I still love that ****).:)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
IMO, most ppl run 50mg winstrol or even 100mg/day and most ppl run 50mg/d of anavar, and this PH is similar to winstrol or anavar which would mean u prolly need to run MORE of it to do the job. I, personally, would like to see what M4OHN would do at high doses....I ran it at 32mg/d and didnt feel TOO much but I though at 60-75 mg might just do the trick....I had decent strength increases on 32mg/d and even had this one boisterous kid ask me if i was on steroids....keep in mind i was stacking this with t1pro at a 2 squirts a day. I felt pretty good on it and had a sense of elation....not sure if its the same as when on test or not....

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
TheManGuy

I'm thinking the same, I had blood tests done after m1t and the values were shocking.

So I decided to not do it again. I might try 5 mg ed as a jumpstart to a cycle, but that's it.

If you decide to the the m-dien at 20mg please keep up posted. I'm going up to 14mg m-dien on monday.
TheManGuy are you keeping a log. What else are you running with it?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
IMO, M4OHN is an additive to a cycle, not a standalone, no matter what the amounts daily.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO, M4OHN is an additive to a cycle, not a standalone, no matter what the amounts daily.
It's an additive cuz it won't do anything as a standalone. That way, you can say some of the results came from the M4OHN.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i beg to differ on mohn..i think its great for people with joint probs ..worked wonders for me..plus i dont sleep as much on it..lol

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny how you justify using a methyl androgen for joint problems and sleep. stick with safe, natural supplements for these health concerns.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
TheManGuy are you keeping a log. What else are you running with it?
Sorry no log as such.

I do get measurements done pretty much weekly along with weighing and bf measurements, so I know where I'm at.

I'm also using 30mg m5aa preworkout, but that doesn't seem to be doing much. I even tried 60mg before my squat
day on friday and still nothin. (anyone else experience this?)

I'm at the end of week4 now of a 7 week cycle, I like the m-dien so far and would recomend it. I probly put on about 3 pounds
of muscle while dieting, the last 4 weeks.

I'm planning on running 14mg for the last 3 weeks.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It's an additive cuz it won't do anything as a standalone. That way, you can say some of the results came from the M4OHN.
I beg to differ too.
It worked for me, but its a fact that it didnt work for everyone.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
It's not worthless, it's just that by itself I don't feel the gains are worth it since you're going to be suppressed. You might as well add a better foundation to the cycle and use this substance for what it does well, collegan synthesis(no support for this, but the reason I think joint pain is lessened while on), sense of well-being and decent strength gains. The major downside I saw with this compound is the acne. It was bad and here 5 and 1/2 weeks off, I'm just now getting over it. Won't prevent me from using it again but a negative nonetheless.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
actually now i think about it i agree with foxx great add on toa cycle..not a mass bulder..

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I think it's best used to solidify gains from something else, that gives wet gains.

LIke say m1t or m1,4add for 4-5 weeks then 3-4weeks of higher dose m4ohn to solidify those gains and tighten up.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Excuses for what? It's good for what it is. If you have unrealistic expectations of something, blame your expectation, not the substance.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
simple fact is u go into everything expecting 1-test like gains or being really niave and expecting deca like gains ur going to be disappointed..

..i bought 5 bottles for a reason.but to each his own man u no likey u no usey
:p
who says i expected 1-test or deca gains? i was expecting it to be like anavar, but got nothing after 2 cycles with M4OHN.

I stocked 7g and i'm glad to have gotten rid of 2g to brodus. got my cd's burned yet? yes, i'm trading my M4OHN for cd's. lol.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well u didnt like it u didnt like it..damn brodus is stock i sold him m1,4 and mohn powder too..lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1