First cycle i need help , good or no good?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
No good based on Smirnoff bottle in the background.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No good based on Smirnoff bottle in the background.
lol I noticed that in one of his other 2 threads about this

you're most likely too young man, but looks like you already bought the ****. you weigh 130...why don't you just eat a hamburger instead and hold off on the PH for a bit

technique88

technique88

Awards
You just posted a pic of supps and asked is my cycle good? Can you be more specific? Dosage protocol and pct???

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
lol I noticed that in one of his other 2 threads about this

you're most likely too young man, but looks like you already bought the ****. you weigh 130...why don't you just eat a hamburger instead and hold off on the PH for a bit
I can't ! I tried but I want more results I'm only 21 I do look a lil 17 18 but I bought these cause I want to workout on my chicken legs and get more shredded , I want to start it all by Monday

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
You just posted a pic of supps and asked is my cycle good? Can you be more specific? Dosage protocol and pct???
Yes that is correct and well since its my first time I really don't know what dosage means along with protocol and pct that's why I need help ! I'm only 21 130 skinny ripped 5'6 but I want the model look u know. I want to start by Monday and no I don't drink , considering I also have chicken legs and always workout on my upper body that's one of the reasons why I want to take it

uvawahoowa

Awards
I can't ! I tried but I want more results I'm only 21 I do look a lil 17 18 but I bought these cause I want to workout on my chicken legs and get more shredded , I want to start it all by Monday
Dude its clear you don't know jack about diet/training. Adding in a PH won't magically get you huge. You're much more likely to **** up your liver or other organs than gain any mass.

Do a lot more research on nutrition and lifting.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yes that is correct and well since its my first time I really don't know what dosage means along with protocol and pct that's why I need help ! I'm only 21 130 skinny ripped 5'6 but I want the model look u know. I want to start by Monday and no I don't drink , considering I also have chicken legs and always workout on my upper body that's one of the reasons why I want to take it
Listen buddy, take our advice seriously, we are here to help. First, do not start Monday you are far from ready. We can teac oh things by we aren't here to spoon feed you information. Oh need to research research and research. You do not want to hurt yourself. Use google and the search function on this site to look up people who've ran this. To start you off you need to research what a pct is and what supps are included along with what those supps do. Next you need to research what compound your taking. Everything about it down to the chemical structure. Start there, create a layout of how much you are taking a day ad your pct then we will critique

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
As someone who started lifting at about 130, and was 120 for several years before that, I can tell you that you've got AT LEAST a good 30lbs of LEAN mass to gain before you should even think about going enhanced. You need to eat and learn about supplementing staples properly. Get a mass gainer and eat a lot of meat and complex carbs.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol what a waste of time. tried but cant gain? then try harder dip****. you obviously have no idea what youre doing you wont listen to anyone online trying to warn you because you have some sort of childish I-Want-It-Now entitlement syndrome. tell you what, when you run it anyways and get done with your nonexistant pct, youre going to be lighter than you started, and youll have a new pair of bitch tits to remind you how stupid you were when youwere 14 for the rest of your life. yes 14, because thats the type of reasoning youre portraying

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol what a waste of time. tried but cant gain? then try harder dip****. you obviously have no idea what youre doing you wont listen to anyone online trying to warn you because you have some sort of childish I-Want-It-Now entitlement syndrome. tell you what, when you run it anyways and get done with your nonexistant pct, youre going to be lighter than you started, and youll have a new pair of bitch tits to remind you how stupid you were when youwere 14 for the rest of your life. yes 14, because thats the type of reasoning youre portraying
^^^

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
Not the answer I was looking for but if u say so u guys make a good point I don't want to risk it then I'll do my research and what not and give it about one more year

technique88

technique88

Awards
Not the answer I was looking for but if u say so u guys make a good point I don't want to risk it then I'll do my research and what not and give it about one more year
Listen buddy, we know steroids are exciting and do amazing things but they can also harm you. You need to make sure you know exactly what you are doing, how to combat different sides f they were to arise and just safety overall. Steroids ca be extremely beneficial or extremely dangerous if not used correctly.

You want stronger bigger legs? Shoot me a PM and ill give you some great work outs and tips. For now eat eat eat sleep and train. Get yourself an nice weight gainer, lots of peanut butter, and plenty of lean meat. Steroids are to push your limits, not take short cuts

uvawahoowa

Awards
Listen buddy, we know steroids are exciting and do amazing things but they can also harm you. You need to make sure you know exactly what you are doing, how to combat different sides f they were to arise and just safety overall. Steroids ca be extremely beneficial or extremely dangerous if not used correctly.

You want stronger bigger legs? Shoot me a PM and ill give you some great work outs and tips. For now eat eat eat sleep and train. Get yourself an nice weight gainer, lots of peanut butter, and plenty of lean meat. Steroids are to push your limits, not take short cuts
Well said

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

^^^^Well said

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'm very impressed with the great advice the awesome members here have bestowed. I totally agree with all you guys that say he should try harder. I learned a long time ago, 9 times out of 10 someone who claims to be a "hard gainer" is an under-eater. It certainly does sound like the OP is looking for the easiest way to some gains, but sadly enough, he would lose pretty much everything he gained because his diet will not support it.

j05441

Awards
I'm very impressed with the great advice the awesome members here have bestowed. I totally agree with all you guys that say he should try harder. I learned a long time ago, 9 times out of 10 someone who claims to be a "hard gainer" is an under-eater. It certainly does sound like the OP is looking for the easiest way to some gains, but sadly enough, he would lose pretty much everything he gained because his diet will not support it.
I couldnt agree more
Hard gainer is almost always just a bad eater

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established

Well said mate. I also praise you for not flaming him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com