First cycle i need help , good or no good? - AnabolicMinds.com

First cycle i need help , good or no good?

1. New Member

First cycle i need help , good or no good?

Name:  image-316442670.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  374.5 KB

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No good based on Smirnoff bottle in the background.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    Lol true
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol I noticed that in one of his other 2 threads about this

you're most likely too young man, but looks like you already bought the ****. you weigh 130...why don't you just eat a hamburger instead and hold off on the PH for a bit
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You just posted a pic of supps and asked is my cycle good? Can you be more specific? Dosage protocol and pct???
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332

lol I noticed that in one of his other 2 threads about this

you're most likely too young man, but looks like you already bought the ****. you weigh 130...why don't you just eat a hamburger instead and hold off on the PH for a bit
    I can't ! I tried but I want more results I'm only 21 I do look a lil 17 18 but I bought these cause I want to workout on my chicken legs and get more shredded , I want to start it all by Monday
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123
    for your first cycle id suggest something like decadrol from ironmag labs!
    Is it effective and is it more of a bulking type or fat burner ?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Don't ice me bro!
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    You just posted a pic of supps and asked is my cycle good? Can you be more specific? Dosage protocol and pct???
    Yes that is correct and well since its my first time I really don't know what dosage means along with protocol and pct that's why I need help ! I'm only 21 130 skinny ripped 5'6 but I want the model look u know. I want to start by Monday and no I don't drink , considering I also have chicken legs and always workout on my upper body that's one of the reasons why I want to take it
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jtooda

I can't ! I tried but I want more results I'm only 21 I do look a lil 17 18 but I bought these cause I want to workout on my chicken legs and get more shredded , I want to start it all by Monday
    Dude its clear you don't know jack about diet/training. Adding in a PH won't magically get you huge. You're much more likely to **** up your liver or other organs than gain any mass.

Do a lot more research on nutrition and lifting.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Yes that is correct and well since its my first time I really don't know what dosage means along with protocol and pct that's why I need help ! I'm only 21 130 skinny ripped 5'6 but I want the model look u know. I want to start by Monday and no I don't drink , considering I also have chicken legs and always workout on my upper body that's one of the reasons why I want to take it
    Listen buddy, take our advice seriously, we are here to help. First, do not start Monday you are far from ready. We can teac oh things by we aren't here to spoon feed you information. Oh need to research research and research. You do not want to hurt yourself. Use google and the search function on this site to look up people who've ran this. To start you off you need to research what a pct is and what supps are included along with what those supps do. Next you need to research what compound your taking. Everything about it down to the chemical structure. Start there, create a layout of how much you are taking a day ad your pct then we will critique
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

As someone who started lifting at about 130, and was 120 for several years before that, I can tell you that you've got AT LEAST a good 30lbs of LEAN mass to gain before you should even think about going enhanced. You need to eat and learn about supplementing staples properly. Get a mass gainer and eat a lot of meat and complex carbs.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123

it is also non-methylated so you dont really have to worry about gyno...
    What?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

lol what a waste of time. tried but cant gain? then try harder dip****. you obviously have no idea what youre doing you wont listen to anyone online trying to warn you because you have some sort of childish I-Want-It-Now entitlement syndrome. tell you what, when you run it anyways and get done with your nonexistant pct, youre going to be lighter than you started, and youll have a new pair of bitch tits to remind you how stupid you were when youwere 14 for the rest of your life. yes 14, because thats the type of reasoning youre portraying
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    lol what a waste of time. tried but cant gain? then try harder dip****. you obviously have no idea what youre doing you wont listen to anyone online trying to warn you because you have some sort of childish I-Want-It-Now entitlement syndrome. tell you what, when you run it anyways and get done with your nonexistant pct, youre going to be lighter than you started, and youll have a new pair of bitch tits to remind you how stupid you were when youwere 14 for the rest of your life. yes 14, because thats the type of reasoning youre portraying
    ^^^
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. New Member

Not the answer I was looking for but if u say so u guys make a good point I don't want to risk it then I'll do my research and what not and give it about one more year
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Not the answer I was looking for but if u say so u guys make a good point I don't want to risk it then I'll do my research and what not and give it about one more year
    Listen buddy, we know steroids are exciting and do amazing things but they can also harm you. You need to make sure you know exactly what you are doing, how to combat different sides f they were to arise and just safety overall. Steroids ca be extremely beneficial or extremely dangerous if not used correctly.

You want stronger bigger legs? Shoot me a PM and ill give you some great work outs and tips. For now eat eat eat sleep and train. Get yourself an nice weight gainer, lots of peanut butter, and plenty of lean meat. Steroids are to push your limits, not take short cuts
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Listen buddy, we know steroids are exciting and do amazing things but they can also harm you. You need to make sure you know exactly what you are doing, how to combat different sides f they were to arise and just safety overall. Steroids ca be extremely beneficial or extremely dangerous if not used correctly.

You want stronger bigger legs? Shoot me a PM and ill give you some great work outs and tips. For now eat eat eat sleep and train. Get yourself an nice weight gainer, lots of peanut butter, and plenty of lean meat. Steroids are to push your limits, not take short cuts
    Well said
  19. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

^^^^Well said
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I'm very impressed with the great advice the awesome members here have bestowed. I totally agree with all you guys that say he should try harder. I learned a long time ago, 9 times out of 10 someone who claims to be a "hard gainer" is an under-eater. It certainly does sound like the OP is looking for the easiest way to some gains, but sadly enough, he would lose pretty much everything he gained because his diet will not support it.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOM
    I'm very impressed with the great advice the awesome members here have bestowed. I totally agree with all you guys that say he should try harder. I learned a long time ago, 9 times out of 10 someone who claims to be a "hard gainer" is an under-eater. It certainly does sound like the OP is looking for the easiest way to some gains, but sadly enough, he would lose pretty much everything he gained because his diet will not support it.
    I couldnt agree more
    Hard gainer is almost always just a bad eater
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Well said mate. I also praise you for not flaming him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Doing EPi for my first cycle but need help with PCT
    By ThER6KinG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:28 AM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. HCG good or no good?
    By alchy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:52 PM
  4. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:52 PM
  5. Planning my first cycle ever need help.
    By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 07:00 PM