Experienced SD user needs help abandoning cycle

N

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Experienced SD user here. I have about 3 cycles under my belt... always low dose 10mg for 4 weeks max. Never experienced harsh sides and always ran everything fine.

This time, I decided to kickstart with H-Drol (first time user) at 75mg/day for 2 weeks. After that, I started 10mg SD and dropped H-Drol. After a week on 10mg SD, I started to feel some really bad mental sides. Anxiety, depression, the works... I feel like crap, honestly.

Now I need to figure out what to do. I don't want to start PCT early because I have a photoshoot in a week and a half. Some options I was thinking of...

1. Switching to a "pulse" of SD to close it out. 10mg only on training days. Not sure if this would alleviate my mental state.
2. Going back to H-Drol at 75mg/day or a pulse
3. Ending everything early and starting PCT of tamox 40/40/20/20. I'd rather not do this, given that I'm an actor and my photoshoot is important (then again, so is mental health).

Any help would be great!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks of hd at 75mg as a kick start? is this a joke thread? ...oh i get it, lol ha ha ha. :lmao:

N

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
U guise r teh jerks. I actually did a line for max bioavailability.

But seriously, when I say kickstart, what I mean is that I wanted to run H-Drol for the first time and it didn't do jack ****. I could have bumped up the dose, but since I already had good exp with SD, I switched to what I knew works... Which is 10mg SD in my case.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ran it at 75-100mg e/d for 6-8weeks, and didn't see anything from hd, It's prob not for you, and time to go with something else. 10mg Sd for 6 weeks is good.

But if you ran it for 2 weeks and didn't see anything, well, huh huh, that's your fault for not researching the compound you were using

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Suck it up as it sounds like this photo shoot is important to your career. Deal with the anxiety and tell yourself it will all be over in a week and a half.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man def should of did a lil research on h drol. If it were me I'd run 10 eod til your shoot

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, when I say kickstart, what I mean is that I wanted to run H-Drol for the first time and it didn't do jack ****. I could have bumped up the dose, but since I already had good exp with SD, I switched to what I knew works... Which is 10mg SD in my case.
Pretty well known that Halodrol takes *at least* two weeks to really kick in. Your cycle was probably going just as it ought to have; you were just expecting the wrong result. I would start PCT, but cut the Nolva doses in half from what you're planning and throw in a bunch of ancillaries to try and get things going faster, i.e. DAA, Endosurge, fadogia, Anabeta Elite, etc.