Experienced SD user needs help abandoning cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Experienced SD user needs help abandoning cycle

1. Registered User

Experienced SD user needs help abandoning cycle

Experienced SD user here. I have about 3 cycles under my belt... always low dose 10mg for 4 weeks max. Never experienced harsh sides and always ran everything fine.

This time, I decided to kickstart with H-Drol (first time user) at 75mg/day for 2 weeks. After that, I started 10mg SD and dropped H-Drol. After a week on 10mg SD, I started to feel some really bad mental sides. Anxiety, depression, the works... I feel like crap, honestly.

Now I need to figure out what to do. I don't want to start PCT early because I have a photoshoot in a week and a half. Some options I was thinking of...

1. Switching to a "pulse" of SD to close it out. 10mg only on training days. Not sure if this would alleviate my mental state.
    2. Going back to H-Drol at 75mg/day or a pulse
    3. Ending everything early and starting PCT of tamox 40/40/20/20. I'd rather not do this, given that I'm an actor and my photoshoot is important (then again, so is mental health).

Any help would be great!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 weeks of hd at 75mg as a kick start? is this a joke thread? ...oh i get it, lol ha ha ha.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    2 weeks of hd at 75mg as a kick start? is this a joke thread? ...oh i get it, lol ha ha ha.
    Maybe he is injecting it? Lmfao
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Registered User

U guise r teh jerks. I actually did a line for max bioavailability.

But seriously, when I say kickstart, what I mean is that I wanted to run H-Drol for the first time and it didn't do jack ****. I could have bumped up the dose, but since I already had good exp with SD, I switched to what I knew works... Which is 10mg SD in my case.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you ran it at 75-100mg e/d for 6-8weeks, and didn't see anything from hd, It's prob not for you, and time to go with something else. 10mg Sd for 6 weeks is good.

But if you ran it for 2 weeks and didn't see anything, well, huh huh, that's your fault for not researching the compound you were using
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Suck it up as it sounds like this photo shoot is important to your career. Deal with the anxiety and tell yourself it will all be over in a week and a half.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah man def should of did a lil research on h drol. If it were me I'd run 10 eod til your shoot
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Suck it up as it sounds like this photo shoot is important to your career. Deal with the anxiety and tell yourself it will all be over in a week and a half.
    This!
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NYhomeboy

But seriously, when I say kickstart, what I mean is that I wanted to run H-Drol for the first time and it didn't do jack ****. I could have bumped up the dose, but since I already had good exp with SD, I switched to what I knew works... Which is 10mg SD in my case.
    Pretty well known that Halodrol takes *at least* two weeks to really kick in. Your cycle was probably going just as it ought to have; you were just expecting the wrong result. I would start PCT, but cut the Nolva doses in half from what you're planning and throw in a bunch of ancillaries to try and get things going faster, i.e. DAA, Endosurge, fadogia, Anabeta Elite, etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time user needs help planning cycle
    By mrongi1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 01:02 PM
  2. new user need help?
    By pokeherhard10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:25 PM
  3. need help with cycle
    By jayjay in forum Anabolics