What not to take on AAS?

bigzuma

Awards
Had a ? About what not to take while on AAS and or what not to do on cycle ? Any and all info greatly appreciated!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May want to narrow that question down.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking about supplements that may raise your Blood Pressure? Need more details to what your even asking.

bigzuma

Awards
Well a little more serious, drug use and alcohol !

bigzuma

Awards
Just had a friend on Aas pass out in the shower and started vomiting while unconscious !

That night prior was smoking weed and drinking, was that what made him pass out?

Nickype

Awards
Your friends body was already under a lot of stress with the AAS. The added booze and drugs would of put off balance his body, the puking and passing out was his body fighting back and warning him that its under too much stress. Simple answer to this is stay off booze and drugs while on or just after AAS.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
herp derp obviously no drugs and alcohol while on AAS. Unless you just don't give a **** about your body, then do whatever you want. I guess i wonder what type of person would do AAS then inhibit gains by using drugs and alcohol, doesn't seem like a very smart or dedicated person.

Wilcox

Awards
It was the alcohol, Shouldn't be the marijuana causing it. Depending on what he takes it may have caused him to get more intoxicated quicker than he is used to.

He's going to be killing his liver if he is drinking and taking orals. Overall just a stupid idea to be drinking on AAS.

bigzuma

Awards
Thank for the info guys! I just had a good talk to him about it! Maybe I should have really talked to him before he started his cycle but I was just giving him info on what to take on cycle and pct. didn't even cross my Mind to talk to him about drug use and alcohol ! He's been getting his info from his seller so don't know what he's been telling him! He is very careless and ignorant when it come to AAS and his body, so hopefully he take my advise for what it's worth and start doing his sh.t right!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thank for the info guys! I just had a good talk to him about it! Maybe I should have really talked to him before he started his cycle but I was just giving him info on what to take on cycle and pct. didn't even cross my Mind to talk to him about drug use and alcohol ! He's been getting his info from his seller so don't know what he's been telling him! He is very careless and ignorant when it come to AAS and his body, so hopefully he take my advise for what it's worth and start doing his sh.t right!
If he's clueless he should not be taking AAS at all!

bigzuma

Awards
Yah I know he started without me knowing! Not that he's suppose to tell me but he did and I think it's his seller that's talked him into doing it and with little regard for him and I guess just wanting to sell him stuff to make money! Hopefully this is a reality check for him!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Nothing to do with aas. Sure its not smart and healthy but that's not from the combination with aas. From personal experience I can tell you this: first a lot of Alc, followed by weed and you got the reaction that your friend got. No joke, if he would smoke first and then drink that would not happened.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
weed is ok! i smoke couple of times a week. don't touch tobacco or booze.

Jraw

Awards
weed is ok! i smoke couple of times a week. don't touch tobacco or booze.
I smoke while bulking up on cycle, works like a charm, I can relentlessly eat healthy and it doesn't phase me. And while training I have a higher tolerance for pain and can push myself harder.
However I drank ONCE on cycle and my face was extremely red all night and I could feel my bp suffering. Don't do it!

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Everyone loves a 'oh my friend ' thread

It was you OP, admit it ;)

bigzuma

Awards
Actually it was my wife's brother. I'm not that stupid!

But thanks for all the replies.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not precisely "on cycle" but while on TRT even at relatively high dosages drinking, smoking, whatever and no particular issues. Sure its contrary to maximal gains but the difference between maximal gains and good gains isn't that big.