Megadosing SARMS

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas - three quick questions

I have a LOT of SARMS from when I was their sponsored online representative, and I was wondering about somethings...

1. Would it be wise to start either S1 or S4 (or stack?) while on Testosterone low-dose?
  2. Is there any feedback to mega-dosing 2, 3, or even 4x the usually suggested dosing for enhanced anabolic and lipolytic effect and if so is there a discovered "sweet spot" where benefits to not increase dependent on the dosage (obviously anything involving increased dosing would revolved around S1 rather than S4 with the vision concerns)?
  3. Lastly, I haven't been around the forums much... has anything come to light in any regard to SARMS as of late that I should know about whatsoever (stacking or dosing and timing strategies, enhancing absorption with anything, etc etc)?
THANKS so much guys :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems silly to use SARMs with a steroid. I thought the reason to use them was the avoid shutdown

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Seems silly to use SARMs with a steroid. I thought the reason to use them was the avoid shutdown
This. Whole point of SARMs is to provide an alternative to AAS and its side effects. You're much better off using real gear for gains; but since you already have them i would run your SARMs solo.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that takes care of question 1, appreciate it, that's exactly what I thought.

So these two questions still remain...

1. Is there any feedback to mega-dosing 2, 3, or even 4x the usually suggested dosing for enhanced anabolic and lipolytic effect and if so is there a discovered "sweet spot" where benefits to not increase dependent on the dosage (obviously anything involving increased dosing would revolved around S1 rather than S4 with the vision concerns)?
  2. Lastly, I haven't been around the forums much... has anything come to light in any regard to SARMS as of late that I should know about whatsoever (stacking or dosing and timing strategies, enhancing absorption with anything, etc etc)?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Agreed with the other comments, it's better to use Sarms in between cycles to keep your strength and mass up; def no point running them along side each other. In terms of S4 I mean I guess it depends on how high you wanna go, if you hit up to 150mg yes you'll def get some vision sides for a bit of time, in terms of how much anabolic it could be from 75 or 100mg, that can vary. The first time I ran 75mg after bumping up and noticed a bit of a difference, nothing tremendous to be honest, but 150 you just have to listen to your body and I dunno about going past 25mg on Osta, some have, but I don't think it's worth it.

I've just completed a triple stack of mK 667, Osta and S4; I took Osta one dose in the morning, split S4 in the am/pm and only MK at night and within 4 weeks I gained a keep able 17lbs, of course depends on your diet and training; I cut mine short to start Hella and plan on throwing in Osta during PCT. I suppose your timing could be 8 hours apart for S4 and slowly work your way up, but of course listen to your body, some have said it's possibly hepatoxic, but I really doubt that after running it twice, never had a problem at all, def a bit of yellow tint and it taking time for eyes to adjust, but nothing too crazy.

I could be wrong, but as far as my knowledge and research, I don't think there are any absorption enhancements to this. Of course ppl will tell you grapefruit juice and things like that, but I really don't think that's going to make such a huge difference. Hope that answers your questions, but truthfully these are still technically research chemicals and from what I've been reading around some ppl have same sides, while some don't have any sides or gains from these, but I love them and will continue to use them off an on.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much SinX!

That was a great detailed post, going to start SARMS immediately, so tired of running Test, needles get tiresome after so long. It kind of is a disadvantage having an unlimited supply of basically every steroid, I shouldn't complain though.

Looks like I'll get started asap, appreciate the input.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thank you so much SinX!

That was a great detailed post, going to start SARMS immediately, so tired of running Test, needles get tiresome after so long. It kind of is a disadvantage having an unlimited supply of basically every steroid, I shouldn't complain though.

Looks like I'll get started asap, appreciate the input.
Absolutely bro no worries, sorry for the late response but I have poor reception where I am situated, however send me a PM whenever you'd like and I will be more than glad to respond as quick as I can. I can def imagine it's getting very tiresome of finding reliable sources then needles, then finding serms along with running pcts and everything that comes along with it, but you can def make some major recomps and dramatic changes with these items at your disposal.

Depending on the gear you have to work with run a typical cycle with proper pct, wait maybe a couple of weeks and then sarm it up and going back forth you'll def keep you're strength gains and keep mass as well as getting shredded up. Or you can bulk up with that as well, on top of the sarms, I'm nearly 4 weeks into Hella and just started Beast and all together so far I'm up a lean 29lbs and with around 3 weeks left I'm trying to pack more on and see where that'll take me and after my pct I will start Sarms again, however, I do plan on using Osta at a low dose in my pct to keep mass as well.