- 10-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Hello, I'm new to posting on here so bare with me. I'm 24...6'0'' 170 pounds. I have been training since I was 19..I have ran one trial of Methyl-v in the past and repsonded great to it. I added 17 pounds of muscle...only retained about 9 pounds. the visual gains were amazing! Well anyway, I have had to take 3 months off of lifting due to a shoulder surgery from lifting/sports..I have lost alot of strength and mass. I want to kick start my workout with a PH and I'm thinking about finaflex 1-andro. Is this a good idea to do? My shoulder is fully healed now and I just want to get back to where I was. And can anyone add any incite on the finaflex 1-andro? thank you guys.
- 10-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I would suggest making your gains and getting back on track naturally so that when you use a prohormone you will sky rocket. Maximize your potential before you get extra help. After having that time off your body is going to respond quickly to training again.
10-07-2012, 05:16 PM
10-07-2012, 05:23 PM
search around this site for advice, I've learned a lot..very informative place
10-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By s4boost in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:21 PM
- By CokerNUT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
- By mball52 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 36Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
- By mball52 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM
- By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:24 PM