Anavar A/A Ratio

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Been doing some reading, and I stumbled across a few sites saying that var is highly anabolic, and not very androgenic. I always thought that var was more androgenic, and very good for strength gains because of this(keep in mind I haven't personally used var). Maybe I don't have this right or there's something I don't understand, possibly I have what I've read about Anavar confused with Winstrol?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some reading, and I stumbled across a few sites saying that var is highly anabolic, and not very androgenic. I always thought that var was more androgenic, and very good for strength gains because of this(keep in mind I haven't personally used var). Maybe I don't have this right or there's something I don't understand, possibly I have what I've read about Anavar confused with Winstrol?
Since women use both anavar and winny, they are not likely to be highly androgenic. From what I can find, anavar is rated between 322-630 anabolic and 24 androgenic. Winny has an anabolic rating of 320 and an androgenic rating of 30. Both are far less androgenic than test, with var being the less androgenic of the two.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Since women use both anavar and winny, they are not likely to be highly androgenic. From what I can find, anavar is rated between 322-630 anabolic and 24 androgenic. Winny has an anabolic rating of 320 and an androgenic rating of 30. Both are far less androgenic than test, with var being the less androgenic of the two.
Ah okay that clears it up. Always thought that steroids for women were supposed to be androgenic, guess I had it backwards. Thanks man.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Ah okay that clears it up. Always thought that steroids for women were supposed to be androgenic, guess I had it backwards. Thanks man.
No problem! Androgens for women cause the worst of the side effects that they fear - deep voice, clit enlargement, hair growth, etc., so women should never do them (a lot of women get screwed by taking advice from boyfriends who recommend their favorite drug - tren, which is one of the most androgenic - it has a 500:500 ratio).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't see the problem with giant clits...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar is fine for women, winny is too but many complain winny is too androgenic. I don't care what the ratio is on winny, it is androgenic as hell.

bigzuma

Awards
What dose would be good for a woman on anavar, first time?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established