research chems

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
For those that have had past experience with research chemicals and pharmaceutical serms do you feel that research chemicals are just as good? I have used liquid tamoxifen crom a research chem site for pct off my last superdrol cycle and recovered nicely. The reason im mainly curious is im getting human grade test 15 weeks for $250 kinda pricey and his serms are no different pricey pricey pricey, i would rather buy from him than online for gear because it is human grade, and i know im not going to get scammed. But since i know i have used the research chem site before and they are ligit, i was curious if i could use there clomid and letro to save a few $.

technique88

technique88

Awards
For those that have had past experience with research chemicals and pharmaceutical serms do you feel that research chemicals are just as good? I have used liquid tamoxifen crom a research chem site for pct off my last superdrol cycle and recovered nicely. The reason im mainly curious is im getting human grade test 15 weeks for $250 kinda pricey and his serms are no different pricey pricey pricey, i would rather buy from him than online for gear because it is human grade, and i know im not going to get scammed. But since i know i have used the research chem site before and they are ligit, i was curious if i could use there clomid and letro to save a few $.
Your body is worth every expense bro. Thee are some great research Chen sites out there with quality stuff but if you have the option of human pharmaceutical grade that I would 100% invest in that.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I prefer buying all of my SERMS from an online pharmacy. I tried buying from a research site once but for a few dollars more I can get a name brand serm sent to me just as easily.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
wtf you bit*hing about? I would LOVE to be able to get script grade drugs instead of research grade. GET IT BRO!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Can someone pm with me with some good pharm comps I live in Florida

KoKid28

KoKid28

Awards
Can I get that same PM please?? Having the same issues...thanks

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Sure thing buddy. Sharing is caring.

That and I just busted nuts ALL UP in my gal so I'm in a good mood. ;)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Can someone pm with me with some good pharm comps I live in Florida

Sorry guys...just rec. a PM from csa2179 and it threw me off......came back...re-read the post and saw you were asking for PHARM grade. I thought you were asking for a good research chem source.

I was in a rush.....just trying to help with my 2 cents and such before logging off AM. My bad if you'lls dicks moved for nothing. lol

KoKid28

KoKid28

Awards
Hey bro thanks for any info you give. It's good either way.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hmmm read the stickies NO SOURCE POSTING you are going to ruin good sources for all of us and come on first post really get out of here and go back to bb.com