UR Spray on a recomp/ lean bulk

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing a lot about how you can eat somewhat above maintenance and still burn fat with UR Spray so I was wondering if it would be a good addition on a recomp , lean bulk steroid cycle?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been hearing a lot about how you can eat somewhat above maintenance and still burn fat with UR Spray so I was wondering if it would be a good addition on a recomp , lean bulk steroid cycle?
Why not, if it really does what they say it does maybee it could keep the body fat at bay while you bulk up the lean muscle..

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
Why not, if it really does what they say it does maybee it could keep the body fat at bay while you bulk up the lean muscle..
Thanks It would be Nice to be able to eat some extra calories and still be able to lean bulk.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been using UR off and on for about six months. I started with the origional caps but even at 18/day they did nothing for me. I understand Pat has made the new version more bioavailable. I switched to UR spray. Sparying once a day, It did nothing for the first two weeks (it takes a while to build in your system). During the third week I started to notice some subtle changes but then I ran out of spray and it was out-of-stock for about a month so I re-ordered and started over. This time I began spraying twice/day. I'm now in my fourth week and once again the changes have been subtle. I'm not sure there is a big advantage to spraying twice/day. Once you system is saturated I don't think that taking more provides much of an advantage. Moreover, spraying your entire body twice/day is a pain and double the cost. I think there may some wisdom in double dosing for the first two weeks and then reverting to a once/day maintenance dosage. Don't expect this stuff to "rock your world". It does work but it takes time. Plan ahead. Pat only makes small runs of this stuff and its out of stock more than in.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
I've been using UR off and on for about six months. I started with the origional caps but even at 18/day they did nothing for me. I understand Pat has made the new version more bioavailable. I switched to UR spray. Sparying once a day, It did nothing for the first two weeks (it takes a while to build in your system). During the third week I started to notice some subtle changes but then I ran out of spray and it was out-of-stock for about a month so I re-ordered and started over. This time I began spraying twice/day. I'm now in my fourth week and once again the changes have been subtle. I'm not sure there is a big advantage to spraying twice/day. Once you system is saturated I don't think that taking more provides much of an advantage. Moreover, spraying your entire body twice/day is a pain and double the cost. I think there may some wisdom in double dosing for the first two weeks and then reverting to a once/day maintenance dosage. Don't expect this stuff to "rock your world". It does work but it takes time. Plan ahead. Pat only makes small runs of this stuff and its out of stock more than in.
So is it fair to say that overall you weren't very impressed?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Pat recommends that you spray twice a day. Caps should be used in conjunction with the spray. I used the spray twice a day in a recomp lost about 7 pounds in 6 weeks, 3 inches off my waist and measurements proved that I lost no muscle mass whatsoever. My strength also remained the same. So when in a caloric deficit this stuff definitely helps

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
Pat recommends that you spray twice a day. Caps should be used in conjunction with the spray. I used the spray twice a day in a recomp lost about 7 pounds in 6 weeks, 3 inches off my waist and measurements proved that I lost no muscle mass whatsoever. My strength also remained the same. So when in a caloric deficit this stuff definitely helps
Keeping all your lean body mass during a cut is big.