Sust250/Anavar Cycle

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Hello again, well its becoming that time again, the time I have decided to get on a cycle and see what great things I can get out of it. As the topic displays I am looking to stack Sus250 with Anavar, being both are on hand and ready to go and I have the itch due to that fact, I'm seeking out the great knowledge of all you Anabolic freaks who I daily read and try to learn more and more, mainly reading to keep my motivation and see everyones results turn out great.

Well here it is, please pick, pull, delete and input as much as possible.
12 Weeks
1-12 Sust 500mgs/wk
4-12 Anavar 50mgs

Post Cycle T.
Nolva Weeks (12-16) 40, 20, 20, 20

I did not post obvious liver support, diet, multiv, other known supplements that should be done and taken while not on a cycle. I do however seek out information on some good Acne,zit,blackhead control items. I had problems with acne growing up and do not want a huge flare.

I am 25 years old, 6'1" 175 lbs, wanting to gain 10 lbs of muscle at least, mainly strength, with strength comes size. My bodyfat stays around 8-10% year round as you can see in my profile picture due to my diet and dedicated training.

Thanks for everyones input and for the ones who will be dicks, thank you as well. :bryce: :biglaugh:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a fan of Sus, but the cycle looks solid. You will, however, need to redo your timing with your PCT. You should wait until the beginning of week 14 to start PCT to allow ester clearance.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Not a fan of Sus, but the cycle looks solid. You will, however, need to redo your timing with your PCT. You should wait until the beginning of week 14 to start PCT to allow ester clearance.
Good point, what are your thoughts if I were to sub sus250 with sus400, both of these are on hand. Also why are you not a fan of sus?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good point, what are your thoughts if I were to sub sus250 with sus400, both of these are on hand. Also why are you not a fan of sus?
Not a fan of the blend as it's difficult to achieve stable blood-levels.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Ahh understood, fair enough. Any recommendations for some Grade A Acne products from anyone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
MeanBean85 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 0