Flu shot while on cycle?

BigD89

Awards
My work is giving out free flu shots to its employees however I kno you immune cycle is really weakend while on cycle so would this be a horrible idea to get one? I'm sure it is I would just like everyone's opinion or if they have ever had one while on cycle. Currently juss finished week 1 btw

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd honestly get it lol, never cycled though just my .02. Rather be slightly sick on week one than dying on 4 lol

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
Dude i dont ever get flu shots because that shot all it does is weaken your immune system and well leaves you weak as hell so when you do catch the cold or flu youll get it even worse and longer because your immune system was weak from the flu shot.
My opinion dont get it its not worth it, trust me.
Btw im a student at UTB University,at Tx Brownsville and im currently studying to be a pathologist and i kinda know my stuff about this and research shows that it does not help at all and it even shows that it weakens it more especially if you work out, your body cant mend it torn fibers from the daily exercise you put it through and combat a flu shot at the same time so your pretty much gonna get real sick after you take the shot.

And only companies advertise that its a good thing because they dont care if you get sick or not, all they care about is you buying more shots so they make more money.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I just got an intranasal flu shot on week 3 of my SD/4ad run and nothing bad happened at all. I think I have a really strong immune system though flu shots never get me sick, but I always hear about it happening to other people.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just my opinion and personal experience-not everyone gets sick from it. I never have once...:never been on cycle though

BigD89

Awards
I just got an intranasal flu shot on week 3 of my SD/4ad run and nothing bad happened at all. I think I have a really strong immune system though flu shots never get me sick, but I always hear about it happening to other people.
I also have a very strong immune system and very rarely get sick, havnt been in two years and when I do it usually only lasts a day or two. When I last got one they said i may feel sick for a few days and sore where they injected me but nether ever happened. Ahh I may juss go ahead and get one while its free and early in my cycle. Are their any supps that you guys can recommend that will support my immune system?

BigD89

Awards
Dude i dont ever get flu shots because that shot all it does is weaken your immune system and well leaves you weak as hell so when you do catch the cold or flu youll get it even worse and longer because your immune system was weak from the flu shot.
Btw im a student at UTB University,at Tx Brownsville and im currently studying to be a pathologist and i kinda know my stuff about this and research shows that it does not help at all and it even shows that it weakens it more especially if you work out, your body cant mend it torn fibers from the daily exercise you put it through and combat a flu shot at the same time so your pretty much gonna get real sick after you take the shot.

And only companies advertise that its a good thing because they dont care if you get sick or not, all they care about is you buying more shots so they make more money.
But doesn't it give you a really low dose of the flu when u get one so ur body can fight tht off easily so when u actually do get the flu ur body will already kno how to fight against it and fight it off faster? Juss curious lol idk really how flu shots pertect you I was juss always told Thts how it worked

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
The flu shot this year is three strains of the flu, and they are all inactive aka dead. As always. Nobody actually gets sick from the shot, but some people do start to feel sick. It only takes two weeks to build up complete immunization, so for a few days the body starts working overtime to kill the dead flu strains that were injected, and that can make one feel weak, a little achy, and sometimes even develop a mild fever. It's just the body fighting it off, not the actual kick in the teeth that influenza likes to be.
I had mine last year while on SD and test and had no negative reaction, just felt a little crappy for a couple days, but nothing severe in the slightest.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think you should invest in another degree. Stupid post is wrong and stupid.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
But doesn't it give you a really low dose of the flu when u get one so ur body can fight tht off easily so when u actually do get the flu ur body will already kno how to fight against it and fight it off faster? Juss curious lol idk really how flu shots pertect you I was juss always told Thts how it worked
Yea but most people think its low when its a high dose and it gose dirrectly to your blood stream and goes straight to your liver and attaches itself where the virus can and will reproducd itself multiple times and youll get sick or your immune system will get damaged sevearly and leave it weak.
For example getting sneezed on by a sick person youol have much more of a change of not getting it because it goes through your mouth or nose wheee mucus membrains skin or you stomach mucus can easily destroy it or stop most of the virus before it gets to your or hit your liver or blood stream and if some does get to it which ussually does your bodies defence system will most likely kill it.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
Sorry for my bad spelling guys im using my phone.....

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
should get it before cycle. that way you dont risk getting an infection during cucle, and you dont need to wory about getting sick

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yea but most people think its low when its a high dose and it gose dirrectly to your blood stream and goes straight to your liver and attaches itself where the virus can and will reproducd itself multiple times and youll get sick or your immune system will get damaged sevearly and leave it weak.
For example getting sneezed on by a sick person youol have much more of a change of not getting it because it goes through your mouth or nose wheee mucus membrains skin or you stomach mucus can easily destroy it or stop most of the virus before it gets to your or hit your liver or blood stream and if some does get to it which ussually does your bodies defence system will most likely kill it.
So wouldn't this be alleviated by use of an intranasal(nose spray) vaccination? This is what I've gotten the past few years.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
So wouldn't this be alleviated by use of an intranasal(nose spray) vaccination? This is what I've gotten the past few years.
Yea, by using the intranasal vaccine, It would lower the chance of you getting sick and, or weakening your immune system.
But it would indeed have some neggative effect on your immune system, but the effect would be very little.
I personally never get because of this i like to stay as far away as i can from this virus and take a multi/vitamin everyday by Optinum Nutrition,Opti-Men or the One a day for men if your on a low bugget.
But if you are gonna take the intrnasal vaccine and wanna minimize the effect it would have on your immune system, make sure you've been sick free for at least a whole week (7 days) or more and that your getting plenty of rest, i would personally say 5-8 hours of sleep 5 being the very least!!! And just keep yourself healthy and for that week that you took your nasal vaccine and everything should go well for you.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flu vaccine is a damaged or inert strain(s) of the virus. It changes yearly. You don't get the flu on it, nor does it weaken your immune system so much that you get sick. It triggers your autoimmune response which causes symptoms such as fever regardless of it being damaged.

Has nothing to do with the vaccine getting you sick as much as it does a general immune response to an attempt to destroy a foreign pathogen.

It does work and has reduced elderly deaths from the flu by about 50% yearly. There are numerous studies illustrating this fact, as well as the reduction in hospitalizations to all age groups.

You can't seriously be studying this because nearly every thing you've said it wrong. Not a little wrong, completely wrong.

Also, the virus doesn't replicate in your liver.

The misinformation (and illiteracy) is staggering.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Got a flu shot 2 weeks ago, didn't do **** to me

BigD89

Awards
Anything I can take to support the immune system if I get it? Maybe vitamin c and DayQuil to ensure I won't get sick?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything I can take to support the immune system if I get it? Maybe vitamin c and DayQuil to ensure I won't get sick?
DayQuil doesn't prevent a cold. Wtf are you taking about

BigD89

Awards
DayQuil doesn't prevent a cold. Wtf are you taking about
No but it could help me feel better if the flu shot tried to make me feel ill? At least for a week after getting it to make sure I never feel sick

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
DayQuil is for when you are sick bro!
Just take a multivitamin that should keep you strong and healthy.
And it doesnt have to be an expensive one just buy a One a Day or Centrum and i know One a Day has about 180 servings if i remember thats good enough for about 6 months oe half a year for around 13 bucks at Walmart.:)

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
No but it could help me feel better if the flu shot tried to make me feel ill? At least for a week after getting it to make sure I never feel sick
Yea i can see what you mean but im that case if you look at it this way
Your just gonna get the virus and take medicine so you wont get sick.... so its like if you got sick and just took medicine so you wont experience the symptoms you know...
Just dont take the damn flu shot which is gonna make you sick and just keep yourself in good health and keep your hygiene up and everything should be ok.

Also everyone gets sick its part of life so just try your best not to get sick without the vaccine and when you do get sick try your best to get better and all should be ok:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 5
RecompMan General Chat 48
Whacked Supplements 3