Psuedogynecomastia or what?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have puffy nipples, and I've done two cycles of M1T in the past (Both with nolva PCT). They were both more than a year ago though...

Thing is, I can't remember if i had this symptom before I did them since I didn't learn about this before coming on to this site.

The nips are puffy but they do occasianally shrink and look "normal". Does real gyno not do this? I do feel some kind of tissue behind them, but I'm not sure if this is normal or not. Are you not supposed to feel anything under your nips, just flat muscle? I'm not about to ask a friend if i can feel his nips to find out lol. Just the nipples themselves puff out, not the surrounding area at all.

I believe true gyno has breast tissue while pseudo has only fat, right? I'm just a little confused about if the tissue I'm feeling is breast tissue. People don't seem to notice but it is always in the back of my head when taking my shirt off...

I don't have a picture or anything to post so I'm hoping someone can tell me how to tell what I have and if there's anything I can do about it...

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like you have prolactin induced gyno. the weird thing is I would think that your prolactin levels would have gone down by now. Go to walmart and by some B-6 take 600-800mg everyday until your symptoms go away and then a few more days.

How much M1t and the duration of your cycles might be helpful.

I can always tell when my prolactin levels are going up because it gets difficult to ejaculate and I only want sex like once a week if that. Prolactin also naturally spikes after ejaculation it is what causes a man to have a refractory period.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I had this type of gyno if you call it that since puberty. Phs made it a little bit worse but as per recommendations here I tried a topical/trans of a dht derivative/precursor called 3aa. It has just about complete reduced all swelling in about 3 weeks use. There's another thread in this forum so do a search.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies. I believe i remember something about a 5aa transderm, but didn't remember exactly. I will look up the 3aa though as well.

The 1st M1t was 2 weeks, 10mg the first and 20 the second. The second cycle was IIRC 15mg throughout 3 weeks. So nothing really too major, but I did feel the side effects strongly so i know I do react to the compound.