prohormones increase having a boy or girl if pregnant

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
I started a cycle of katanadrol and helladrol 3 Weeks ago. Just found out wife is pregnant. I know it messes with sperm count but I was wondering if it affect the sex of the child?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't say it does or doesn't affect your male and female sperms, but I seriously doubt anyone has done the research on this topic.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
Yea well from my experiance taking ajy type of drug even a performance enhacing drug or a simple test booster can honestly mess up your child badly as in defeccted in most accations
My advice too you seek medical profesional help or a gynochalogist and ask them for help man
And also you wont really know until your wife or girlfriend receives a proper untrasound around 6 weeks on how its developing and every month and finally around 8 months or so to check if your child might have any defects especially on the brain
But my prayer goes out to you and your new family hopefully everything goes well and you have a healthy boy or girl:)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea well from my experiance taking ajy type of drug even a performance enhacing drug or a simple test booster can honestly mess up your child badly as in defeccted in most accations
My advice too you seek medical profesional help or a gynochalogist and ask them for help man
And also you wont really know until your wife or girlfriend receives a proper untrasound around 6 weeks on how its developing and every month and finally around 8 months or so to check if your child might have any defects especially on the brain
But my prayer goes out to you and your new family hopefully everything goes well and you have a healthy boy or girl:)
Are you Crazy??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you need to get "Hooked on Phonics"

steppinRazor

Awards
Wouldn't say it does or doesn't affect your male and female sperms, but I seriously doubt anyone has done the research on this topic.
male and female sperms? lol
inb4 biology lessons.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
And you need to get "Hooked on Phonics"

Oh haha-.- and the reason y my spelling is crappy is becuase im using my phone and it has tiny buttons.

Derran6

Derran6

Awards
Prohormones/Hormones should not have any effect on the sex of the child nor cause any deformities/abnormalities(unless your wife is on juice). The only thing they should effect on your fertility is your sperm count.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
the only thing that effects the sex of your baby is the x chromosome or y chromosome in each sperm. the whole birth defects is completely false considering to studies have been done.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate all the help and after talking to doc Yall were all correct (except that one crazy guy). Its only really hazardous if the mother is taking the ped.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90% of people I spoke to who used has had a girl.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
the only thing that effects the sex of your baby is the x chromosome or y chromosome in each sperm. the whole birth defects is completely false considering to studies have been done.
meant to say no studies have been done instead of "to" damn auto correct but you got the point.