Hair loss question with SD & Test stack

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
I ran SD before just fine, no major sides or hair loss. I really wanna add Test into a SD cycle butt im afraid of hair loss. How androgenic is Test, if thats the correct term.? I hear this is a awesome stack, and im ready to take my next SD cycle to a new level, but im worried about hair loss. I hear stano makes a great stack with SD but i hear that is highly androgenic = hair loss, so i wont touch that. Goal >= Get big for winter bulk. Thanks!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Are you prone to mpb?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
im 30 and my hair is pretty thick not receding that much, but my father has a pretty good receding hair line.

windows250279

Awards
I am pre disposed to mpb and have thin hair at the back, I did 15 weeks of test used nizoral and I have no shedding.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
1more question.. if the nizoral and lipogain fails, and i shed, after cycle is over will my hair grow back? thanks

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
1more question.. if the nizoral and lipogain fails, and i shed, after cycle is over will my hair grow back? thanks
Most likely not.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man its a tough choice.. I wanna do test one day.. but I think I am going to wait until I find a wife or at least a few more years natty.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
My hair grew back however I'm not prone to mpb

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Yeah man its a tough choice.. I wanna do test one day.. but I think I am going to wait until I find a wife or at least a few more years natty.
^This exactly lol! Im single too so i have a image to protect lol! till i get married then my wife will have to deal with me balding from test ha!

But hey.. isnt there some new break through in hair loss treatment? I hear there was a cure for mpb!?