Brand New... and very confused... just need some simple input

S

srb2112

Awards
Hello everyone, I am very interested and I am planning on starting my first cycle and I'm unsure of where to start. Everytime I try to read up this kind of information I get VERY confused.

Money is not an issue, I just would like to know basic information, as like: What brand would be a good start, what all do I have to get, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

background info: Lifting for 2+years, 5'9 195, wouldn't mind dropping to 175, but Id rather build a little more muscle first before i cut.

A

akaVeritaS

Awards
Do you want to run injectables or orals?

S

srb2112

Awards
Although I want the best results, Im really not good with needles.....

Are Orals less effective than injectables?

A

akaVeritaS

Awards
Although I want the best results, Im really not good with needles.....

Are Orals less effective than injectables?
Yeah, and depending what it is, the orals offer more health risks.

A good first cycle for orals is something like HDrol or Epistane. Mild, not many (if any) side effects, and good gains. If money is no object, Primordial's Andro series is a viable option. Especially if you're worried about health risks.

S

srb2112

Awards
Thank you for the information so far....

I would like to question, what kind is the Primordial's Andro?

any suggestions?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the information so far....

I would like to question, what kind is the Primordial's Andro?

any suggestions?
the androseries are 1-dhea, 4-dhea, and nordhea. very low on sides, but gains arnt quite as good as the methyls. you also need to run the cycle for at least 6-8 weeks, which means youd need 2 bottles of whatever youd run. thats where the walet takes a beating because one androbulk or mass runs $200.

androbulk is bogo right now fyi, very good deal to take advantage of

S

srb2112

Awards
Any suggestions on good methyls? Could they be taken orally? Also what type of difference in gains are we talking?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
hdrol or epistane. maybe pmag. all are orals. you will gain a good amount of muscle on any of these if your diet in in check and you know what you are doing in the gym. google is your friend. use it. the andro series is awesome. i loved andro mass. a lot more expensive but i had no sides and i ran a high dose

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
op, all methyls are oral steroids. they attach a methyl group so your stomach wont destroy em when you ingest it. down side is the methyl is extremely toxic to your liver. the trade off here between methyls and dhea like andro series is your health. both will make you grow, methyls are more anabolic, but also a whole lot worse on sides. if you have the money, try dhea for your first cycle. longer cycles are easier to keep gains during pct

S

srb2112

Awards
thank you so much for the help guys! im starting to get a better understanding....

I looked into the Andro series and I'm interested.... I am also interested in M1t.... is this more like superdrol? Also being that this will literally be my first cycle ever, would you recommend something that is a superdrol clone? such as M1t, Xmass,MDHT or SUS500?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
first off, those arnt sd clones

second off, FUK no. sd is a horribly first choice. you should however, buy some and hold onto it for several years because it will be very hard to come by soon since it was just banned

S

srb2112

Awards
So for trying to lean a bit but with gaining maximum mass which would you recommend? AndroMass, Androbulk, or Hdrol?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
well gaining maximum mass and leaning out are prety much on opposite sides of the spectrum. if money isnt a problem, you should consider androbulk simply because of the bogo going on right now. otherwise, halo is an awsome first timer

S

srb2112

Awards
i'm def picking this stuff up..... what about a PCT? Would the PES Anabeta, Alpha T-2 and Erase work with androbulk?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
pretty much. it still might be good to have a serm, but thats really your call since its dhea

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really need to slow your roll, and read the stickies.

after that it's simple

2 bottles of andromass for 8 weeks
2 bottles of elite labs halo for 6 weeks.

clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg e/d.
erase pro starting week 3 of the clomid.
pct assist

cycle assist & inhibit p during cycle

if money isn't an option, this is an ideal cycle for anyone, 1rst time or w/e.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
First cycle run 8 weeks of Andromass, stack with Androhard or AndroEnhance, or Androbulk.

They're the most simple with the least sides and you don't need any cycle support and blah blah blah plus the dosing is the easiest too.

You should gain between 10 to 20 lbs if it's ur first ph, your diet and training will obviously maximize results.

And you can get their OTC pct they sell ask one of the reps for a discount code lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First cycle run 8 weeks of Andromass, stack with Androhard or AndroEnhance, or Androbulk.

They're the most simple with the least sides and you don't need any cycle support and blah blah blah plus the dosing is the easiest too.

You should gain between 10 to 20 lbs if it's ur first ph, your diet and training will obviously maximize results.

And you can get their OTC pct they sell ask one of the reps for a discount code lol
You still need cycle support. You do know steroids are bad for you right?

8 week cycle, 10-20lbs, AND OTC pct, sounds like a dream come true.
I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt a pp rep is going to condone stacking andromass with anything for 8 weeks and going with an OTC pct.
Wtf.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
yea theres no need to stack androbulk with anything, its already 4-dhea and nordhea. and a primordial rep will get you a 25% discount code if you buy their otc pct, but bulk2012 is for the bogo androbulk.

and dont expect 10-20 lbs, expect something more realistic like 5-10lbs, maybe higher. expecting dream like results will just leave you disapointed

and you should run cycle assist throughout the cycle. the stuff isnt liver toxic, but it can have negative side effects on prostate, or lipids

technique88

technique88

Awards
you really need to slow your roll, and read the stickies.

after that it's simple

2 bottles of andromass for 8 weeks
2 bottles of elite labs halo for 6 weeks.

clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg e/d.
erase pro starting week 3 of the clomid.
pct assist

cycle assist & inhibit p during cycle

if money isn't an option, this is an ideal cycle for anyone, 1rst time or w/e.
Andromass and halo would an awesome first cycle so listen to this^^^^

I ran hdrol and andro hard my first cycle and loved it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Not androbulk? what about androbulk and hdrol?
That would be an interesting stack indeed.

The andro series fit nicely into any cycle because of their non toxicity and the different types.rhey would also make a great cycle stand alone if you are going for the safest route. I've included the andro series into every cycle I ran.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
op, youre gonna get a thousand diffent ideas if you listn to everybody. thats why you need to do your own research and make your own decision on what you want to run. if you incude any oral other than a dhea derivitive, youre gonna need a serm too

technique88

technique88

Awards
Not androbulk? what about androbulk and hdrol?
If you have the money and war the safest, I'd say get yourself and androbulk/ andro hard stack. The andro hard would be a great DHT base for keeping things hard and keeping any 19nor sides at bay. Although I highly doubt androbulk would create 19nor sides.

S

srb2112

Awards
would the andromass help minimize fat gain? or would androbulk help?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
fat gain is gonna be reliant on diet. dnt worry about fat gain too much though, you can always cut after pct. take advantage of the cycle while youre on

S

srb2112

Awards
fat gain is gonna be reliant on diet. dnt worry about fat gain too much though, you can always cut after pct. take advantage of the cycle while youre on
Diet will be very strict.... i will probably eat to maintence ONLY no more.... high protein, mild carbs and low fat....

S

srb2112

Awards
Should I take Creatine along with this stack?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Should I take Creatine along with this stack?
You could take creatine anytime. Some people are always taking creatine, it couldn't help. You should definitely eat above maintainance for better gains. Just eat clean.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
You still need cycle support. You do know steroids are bad for you right?

8 week cycle, 10-20lbs, AND OTC pct, sounds like a dream come true.
I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt a pp rep is going to condone stacking andromass with anything for 8 weeks and going with an OTC pct.
Wtf.
Well I gained 15 lbs on AM for 8 weeks and kept it with their OTC PCT. I even gained 2 lbs in PCT lol

I don't see the point for a cycle support with them, I had no blood pressure issues, no acne, wasn't lethargic, and my libido was perfect during the cycle and off it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well I gained 15 lbs on AM for 8 weeks and kept it with their OTC PCT. I even gained 2 lbs in PCT lol

I don't see the point for a cycle support with them, I had no blood pressure issues, no acne, wasn't lethargic, and my libido was perfect during the cycle and off it.
That's the beauty of andro series products, they maye expensive but you'd spend a lot on puppets for the harsher PHs

S

srb2112

Awards
For my PCT would you recommend fenugreek, PES Erase Pro,Nolvadren-XT, and/or PES anabeta and cycle armour?

technique88

technique88

Awards
For my PCT would you recommend fenugreek, PES Erase Pro,Nolvadren-XT, and/or PES anabeta and cycle armour?
Are you using a methyl or not? If you are you need to throw in a serm. Keep pct simple, get some intimidate, erase, and you could even throw in anabeta ( I am and thoroughly loving it). Don't forget nolva, clomid, or torem.

I

Icandoanythin

Awards
How about hair loss and testicles? No change?

I

Icandoanythin

Awards
No hair thinning or loss and no teste change?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No hair thinning or loss and no teste change?
you need to research instead of posting question after question. use google. search the boards here.

depends on the side affect if its reversible or not

and nothing is 100% safe, that's why you research before you put something in your body

I

Icandoanythin

Awards
Thats what im doing, research.
Google is full of all kinds of contradictory information . I need proof from people who have done it
And what do you mean depends on the side affects? Thanks