8 weeks Osta Rx and libido tanked

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Never used a PH just Osta Rx for 8 weeks this summer and ran d pol and erase pro for 6 weeks . I have been off of it id say about 5 to 6 weeks. My last bloods showed my test at 790 and estoral at 48.8 that was as of 8-31 -12 so like a month ago. I have been off erase and dpol id say about 3 -4 for weeks. Now i still get hard and what not i just have no morning wood and i find i can only bust a nut once and its pretti much done after that for a bit. Less than a year ago i could go back to back to back and honestly i think less and less about sex which really really sucks. I have been abusing pre workouts and by that i mean i have been on them 2 to 3 years straight almost nothing gets me amped now even when I do cocaine it doesnt have the aphrodisiac effect that it used too on me. Are my receptors ****ed? I should note that the more i worry about it the worse it seems to get. When im in a good mood i would say its easier to get hard. I am going to get bloods done tomorrow just to check my levels. however i dont know if im psyching myself out? Or did the Osta do some permanent damage? I was never shut down juss some suppression. When I some weed i tend to get horny but idk its not the same. Ive had sex twice in the last few weeks and the last time i went limp so i tossed the condom and everything felt much better no problems juss not ass hard ass i know it can get. i should note that even if im not aroused making out with a girl will get me hard and pre cummin pretti good. Am i over thinking this? O ya and I juss turned 32 this summer. Some advice would be much appreciated cuz im kinda trippin i really hope i didnt do some permanent damage

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Thought u were doing halo? Don't stress out get bloods and go from there.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Thought u were doing halo? Don't stress out get bloods and go from there.

i was going to bro but after reading more and more about anabolics I decided not too figured the Osta was as far as i dare go lol

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Never used a PH just Osta Rx for 8 weeks this summer and ran d pol and erase pro for 6 weeks . I have been off of it id say about 5 to 6 weeks. My last bloods showed my test at 790 and estoral at 48.8 that was as of 8-31 -12 so like a month ago. I have been off erase and dpol id say about 3 -4 for weeks. Now i still get hard and what not i just have no morning wood and i find i can only bust a nut once and its pretti much done after that for a bit. Less than a year ago i could go back to back to back and honestly i think less and less about sex which really really sucks. I have been abusing pre workouts and by that i mean i have been on them 2 to 3 years straight almost nothing gets me amped now even when I do cocaine it doesnt have the aphrodisiac effect that it used too on me. Are my receptors ****ed? I should note that the more i worry about it the worse it seems to get. When im in a good mood i would say its easier to get hard. I am going to get bloods done tomorrow just to check my levels. however i dont know if im psyching myself out? Or did the Osta do some permanent damage? I was never shut down juss some suppression. When I some weed i tend to get horny but idk its not the same. Ive had sex twice in the last few weeks and the last time i went limp so i tossed the condom and everything felt much better no problems juss not ass hard ass i know it can get. i should note that even if im not aroused making out with a girl will get me hard and pre cummin pretti good. Am i over thinking this? O ya and I juss turned 32 this summer. Some advice would be much appreciated cuz im kinda trippin i really hope i didnt do some permanent damage
I think you answered your own question right there bud. Your problem isn't hormonal, it's neurological. I'd taper off all stims and get yourself one of those new receptor refreshers.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I think you answered your own question right there bud. Your problem isn't hormonal, it's neurological. I'd taper off all stims and get yourself one of those new receptor refreshers.
ya honestly i figured that might have alot to do with it. im off all supps as of today prolly just take my multi vatimin or mayb a zinc supp. Is there receptor refresheners? or yo pulling my leg? lol

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
ya honestly i figured that might have alot to do with it. im off all supps as of today prolly just take my multi vatimin or mayb a zinc supp. Is there receptor refresheners? or yo pulling my leg? lol
No leg pulling. I just can't remember the name of any. I think maybe the Forerunner Labs makes one.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
No leg pulling. I just can't remember the name of any. I think maybe the Forerunner Labs makes one.
thnx man i will lookin into that :) I think first and foremost I will be taking at LEAST 2 months off all supps, If fact I just tossed out all my Yomhimbine HCL by Twin labs, Caffeine and C4. In august 4 yohimbines would get me wired ass hell now im up to 6 and barley feel a thing :( thinking I gots stim d!ck.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Geesh yohimbe gives me cold sweats just thinking about it lol. Hate that crap

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dude ur estro is at 42. That's high, not super high but it's above normal. I'd get another blood panel. If its still high. Run some erase. 4 weeks. Get off the stims. Try revamp, it will help with the stims.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Geesh yohimbe gives me cold sweats just thinking about it lol. Hate that crap

Lol i actually loved it, but ya either bad batch or my tolerance waaay to high

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Dude ur estro is at 42. That's high, not super high but it's above normal. I'd get another blood panel. If its still high. Run some erase. 4 weeks. Get off the stims. Try revamp, it will help with the stims.
Actually it was at 48 :( gettin bloods done tomorrow morn ;) and im done with stims. Does revamp actually work?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Exemestane is perfect for lowering e2 levels

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Could be estrogen as mentioned, could be over-stimmed as mentioned. Could also be prolactin from the DAA. Get some Revamp, Erase and Inhibit-P. Or just wait it out, there's a good chance it will correct itself in time.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Exemestane is perfect for lowering e2 levels

thnks man youve always given me good advice n i appriciate it bro

Could be estrogen as mentioned, could be over-stimmed as mentioned. Could also be prolactin from the DAA. Get some Revamp, Erase and Inhibit-P. Or just wait it out, there's a good chance it will correct itself in time.
I was also thinkin the same 3 things lol, and ya im going to wait it out give it like 4 weeks, honestly being off everything for one day im feelin my old horny self lol

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
UPDATE: got bloods back on sat my TEST is 712 a drop which is expected and my ESTROGEN is at 49!!!!! f@ck! I have a bottle with 2 weeks left of erase pro should i finish that? it only show a overall jump of one point in estrogen from 8-30-12 to 10-05-12 so mayb my body is juss getting rid of the dpol?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
super update lol

gunna run the last 2 weeks of erase pro then get bloods lol :) gotta get this estro lower