Epi dose

pmr410

Awards
I was told going up to 60 ED is okay but I feel like from looking at other Epi logs that it's to high, should I stay at 40 all the way through? Should I go up to 50 eventually or is 60 actually normal to go up too? I'm also stacking the Epi with stano if that makes a difference. Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Is this it first cycle? What are ur stats? Is this the first time u have used epi, will u be getting blood work?

pmr410

Awards
this is not my first cycle but it is my first cycle of EPI, and probably will not be getting any blood work

Exian

Exian

Awards
you should see plenty of results at 40. if you feel that your body can take it, bump it to 50.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
O god stano and EPI going to kill your joints lol, I would save the stano for Hdrol :) but 40mg plenty.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 is a very reasonable dose, especially if it isn't your first rodeo. Be wary of sides from low estrogen, if it gets irritating drop to 50mg daily. From 50mg + you will see some sick results. Not saying 40mg is bad, but 50+ is awesome.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I've seen logs of people going up to 75.

But it all comes down to your body and wether your body can handle it or not, you have to listen to it.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure and make sure you are taking necessary support supps. And look into TUDCA/udca for your liver.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I've seen logs of people going up to 75.

But it all comes down to your body and wether your body can handle it or not, you have to listen to it.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure and make sure you are taking necessary support supps. And look into TUDCA/udca for your liver.
I never have lol. rom all that I read 40-50 seem to be the sweet spot and if you feel you need to do 60, make it the last week of your cycle. listen to your body and don't be scared to cut back dosage if you are noticing side effects. same way with ramping it up.

What is your weight? I'd say if you are 200+ 60 should be doable.

this is just advice

pmr410

Awards
Just weighed myself this morning 198, I think I'll go with this 40/50/50/50/50/possible 60 last week if no bad sides if some sides then I'll stay at 50 the last week, and I'm currently taking organ shield and cycle assist for liver support, should I be taking more?

pmr410

Awards
Also, for the stano should I be dosing it at 600 or 800? I've taken it in the past and felt that 800 was good for me, any opinions