Need Advice on my first every Cycle

razor1ster

Awards
Hey guys.. this is my first ever post in here.. first of all these r my stats

6 feet tall
213 pounds
age-21
BF %- 20perc

my Goal is to get some lean mass .. iv been working out for almost 2 years..

I am thinking of Dianabol,sustanon,parabolan for 12 weeks.. kick off with dianabol at 40mg per day for 4 weeks , sustanon weekly once and parabolan every 3rd day of a week.. last 4 weeks of dianabol again and 2 weeks off followed by PCT.

PS-im a noob in this.. if its stupid .. plz correct me. :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sust has to be injected either EOD or ED, not very good for a first cycle you don't want to be pinning like crazy first run. Get some Test E or Test C, you only have to inject those twice a week. Common dosage for a first run would be 500mg a week, so 250 per pin. Also I don't think you should do a dbol kicker on a first cycle, as it's supposed to be pretty harsh stuff but I don't have any experience with injectables have just read up on them so maybe someone else could give some more input on that.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think youre pretty young to be playing with steroids. youre gonna end up on trt your whole life, but its your choice. and start with just test e 500mg week for starting. no need to beat the fuk out of your receptors with dbol

idk how big of a "noob" you are, but maybe you should consider dropping the pin idea and run 1-dhea and 4-dhea together for 8 weeks

mik14

mik14

Awards
Test E is always good for a first cycle, Its one of my favourite, less pinning, long cycle, good keepable gains, also agree with superpro d bol is pretty harsh for your first run. Agree with the boys id stay away from the dbol first time!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would make sure you take supports while using dbol look into cycle assist or liver xt or something. Gotta keep those organs as protected and efficient as possible

razor1ster

Awards
thank u all for the valuable comments.. so iv decided to start my first cycle with Test E 500mg a week split .. So should i include the parabolan with the cycle or just run a solo cycle of test-e with some liver support and pct later on?
Also how many weeks of solo TEst-E should i run? 12?
also kindly tell me how to cycle the PCT with clomid

akaVeritaS

Awards
thank u all for the valuable comments.. so iv decided to start my first cycle with Test E 500mg a week split .. So should i include the parabolan with the cycle or just run a solo cycle of test-e with some liver support and pct later on?
Also how many weeks of solo TEst-E should i run? 12?
also kindly tell me how to cycle the PCT with clomid
I would advise against running Tren Hex (Parabolan) in your first cycle. Tren is the king.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I'd run the test a min 12weeks have your Ai & serm on hand

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I don't mean to sound like a jerk but... if you wonder how to cycle Clomid for pct, might need to research some more and possibly wait a couple more years. But just my .02 if you are still going to run advice the rest have given on just test e is great.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

razor1ster

Awards
heyy.sorry for the late reply.. i was away.. and Thanks for all d valuable advices.. Iv decided to run Test-E solo cycle for 12 weeks wid 500mg a week and do pct for 2 weeks with clomid and something else.. Will take the liver supplement also just to be on d safe side..

Im saving my Dbol for my second cycle which ill run again with test-E with a 16 week gap starting from the last day of having the PCT done.

cheers :)

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey man look more into pct. the more u know the better. I see u say u will run a 2 week pct? That's not enough. More like 4-6 weeks. Pick up torem and aromisin from purity solutions. That's a solid start.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I would suggest cutting down your bf% a bit before starting.

wrathchild281

Awards
I would suggest cutting down your bf% a bit before starting.
yep even if he drops ten lbs and even a lil strength thats good advice. If he starts out a run with 20 plus bf hes gonna end up looking like the michelin man.